Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,208 Views)
Iceblock
Survivor
[ *  * ]
For V5 proper, thread lists should be up to date on the wiki. Might have missed a few, in which case, whoops. P:

Saw a couple broken links in the threads themselves while I was updating; people might want to check all their thread links (especially forward links, as they require editing past posts) to make sure they're connected.
The Present

The Past
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Iceblock
Survivor
[ *  * ]
Wiki should be significantly more reliable regarding thread links now.

Regarding pre-restoration links: I wiped most of them completely from the pages, replacing them with the post-restoration links. But if they need to be added back in sometime later, they should still be in the edit history.

EDIT: While I'm at it, a lot of links are still broken or missing in the actual posts. I assume that this is pretty low priority, due to the restoration part being a pain, but might as well try to remind people to check their links. P:
The Present

The Past
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply