Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (17,556 Views)
JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
Added a category page for the V3 characters here.

I'll probably work on adding the V2 and V1 categories when I get back from work. Would it also be worth adding a category for V4 characters who didn't make it? (i.e. withdrawn by the handler, taken down due to inactivity etc.)
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesRenard
Member Avatar
Furry on Ice
[ *  *  * ]
On that note, I'm going to request that I do my characters' evaluations as well.

To make things simpler, I'm making a list of reserved characters and who's editing them:

V4 Characters
Allen Birkman - JamesRenard
Aston Bennett - Inky
Bounce Volkova - Che Cluevara
Brendan Wallace - Inky
Brock Mason - Che Cluevara
Garry Villette - JamesRenard
Jacob Charles - Inky
Kris Hartmann - Che Cuevara
Marco Stonecastle - JamesRenard
Miranda Merchant - JamesRenard Completed
Rosa Fiametta - Che Cluvara

V3 Characters
Bobby Jacks - Che Cluevara
Dacey Ashcroft - Che Cluevara
Keiji Tanaka - Che Cluevara
Lucy O'Donnell - Che Cluevara
Maxie Dasai - Che Cluevara
Sean O'Cann - Che Cluevara

If you want your character reserved, either post here, PM me or speak to me in the chat.
Edited by JamesRenard, Nov 2 2010, 02:56 PM.
Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V5. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
V5 Characters
B006: Darren Fox - Weapon(s): Lego "Creator" bucket /// Status: ALIVE /// Current location: Meltdown (Nuclear Plant - The Reactors)
Thread chain: O | O=O=O | O=O=

B030: Luca Johanssen - Weapon(s): N/A /// Status: DECEASED /// Body's location: Leap of Faith (Northern Coast - The Zipline Attraction) /// Rank: 134/152
Thread chain: O | O=O
The Future: Character Concept(s) (Subject to change, info may be added or deleted)

The Past: V4 Characters

Stuff from Chat

Cards Remaining (V5) - HERO: 1 /// SWAP: 0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply