Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,014 Views)
ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
getting back to unfinished V3ers, I can do Anna Grout and Bree North.

EDIT: Atch, you know what? I will do them, but I'm going to go through first and make sure that everyone's thread lists are updated. Evals are hell when you don't know where they went :/

EDIT 2 - SON OF EDIT: All thread lists in V3 are updated! And just to repeat what I said in the chat...darlings, if ANY of you don't go back and edit your posts to say ((Overpoweredplayer McCannonfodder continued in The One Where People Die)) instead of just 'continued elsewhere' I will hunt you down, rip your head off and piss down your throat. Because the search function hates everything and it is a pain in the ass to cross-reference posts until I can figure out where people went next.

EDIT 3 - THE REVENGE OF EDIT: Velvet Retsiloh, Anna Grout, Petra Andrews, Dennis Bernard, Jazz Creed, Bree North and Lucille Arbour are done! At this point I'm just working my way up from the bottom when it comes to evaluations, so we'll see how many I can finish.

marc st. yves
light it up or burn it down we'll all die in fire
{food for thought}

lydia hausen
if you don't look down you don't have to fall

sebastian conway
everything will be okay in the end

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey kiddies! Since landlocked has recently left the building and much work has yet to be done, you've got a new Wiki Witch of the (pacific north)West. And so today, we're going to start off with a review of what still has to be done. Everyone got pencils and paper? Excellent. Let's begin.

V4

The Bayview Student Body page is sadly out of date again, and it needs all of you to help keep it up to snuff! What would be super handy would be if someone could just keep an eye on the 'Approved Characters' board, and whenever someone new is approved, add it to the wiki so that we're not dealing with so much backlog. As it is, I'll start going through it sometime today or tomorrow, but I would lovelovelove having some help with updating it. Danke <3

EDIT: I am like 80% sure it's all up to date again, but like James said, if you find something wrong or notice a character I haven't put in just go ahead and edit it. I'll keep an eye on the approved board, too.

V3

The following character pages are incomplete - even if you can just do one or two, please, please, PLEASE do it! We're aiming to have the V3 pages totally done/up to date in the case of living characters by the time it's over.

Keith Jackson
Will Sigurbjornsson
Brad Kavanagh
Matt Wittany
Guy Rapide
Daniel "Boxer" Carvalho
J.R. Rizzolo
Clive Maxwell
Wade Wilson
Bill Ritch
Quincy Archer
Jordan Redfield
Dante Cooper
Dorian Ibanescu
Warren Pace
Liam Black
Dane Zygmunt
Heath Trennoby
Pascal Stonely
Adam Reeves
Leo Curtis
Nicholas Nutbrown
Jimmy Trejo
Antonio Legarda
James Martinek
Morgan Green
Raven Lawrence
Michael Anders
Madison Conner
Serenity Halos
Viki Valentine
Kallie Majors
Jessa Vanallen
Renee Valenti
Izzy Cheung
Monique St.Claire
Terrie Brightwell
Lilah Morgan
Olivia Swan
Margaret Tweedy
JDenise Dupuis
Becky Holt
Shameeca Mitchell
Kimmy Redmond

The following characters have been reserved and should not be edited by anyone else. With that said, if you reserved a character, you'd better get on it before I set the SOTF bear on you.

Bobby Jacks
Noah Jacobs
Maxie Dasai
Dacey Ashcroft
Adam Dodd circa v3

V2/V1

There are still several V2/V1 character pages that require work, however I'd like us to be able to finish V3 first. That said, I'll have a list of incomplete pages going up soon in case you guys have some extra time.

And that's it for now, so pencils down, books away, and get cracking, people! If you've finished a page let me know via PM or email, and I'll take it off the list. If you've done a super good job, you'll even get a lollipop for being brave little teenager-killers :P

Well? What are you waiting for? Go nuts!

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

(so you've got to keep in mind, when you try to change the world for the better not everybody's gonna be on your side)

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If they're on the list, they need to be done! When they're finished I take them off, so you never have to worry about that.

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, peepers, time for a little poke.

The V4 Student Body page should be up to date, and I am keeping an eye on the approved board/adding students when they're approved, but I don't put in extracurricular activities or friends - that's up to you guys. It'd be super nice if you people could do some of that, and remember - don't just add your own characters.

The V3 pages are slowly dwindling, but we've had almost no edits to them since I went on vacation. C'mon, people. It's not that hard, it's a good way to learn about v3, there are plenty of completed ones if you're not sure what they should look like, and best of all, they don't take that long to do. I'm reposting the list of incomplete profiles, so it would help a lot if everyone would take one or two and try to get them done.

Keith Jackson
Will Sigurbjornsson
Brad Kavanagh
Matt Wittany
Daniel "Boxer" Carvalho
J.R. Rizzolo
Wade Wilson
Bill Ritch
Quincy Archer
Jordan Redfield
Dorian Ibanescu
Warren Pace
Liam Black
Dane Zygmunt
Heath Trennoby
Adam Reeves
Nicholas Nutbrown
Jimmy Trejo
James Martinek
Morgan Green
Madison Conner
Serenity Halos
Viki Valentine
Kallie Majors
Jessa Vanallen
Renee Valenti
Izzy Cheung
Terrie Brightwell
Lilah Morgan
Olivia Swan
Margaret Tweedy
Denise Dupuis
Shameeca Mitchell

Okay, go for it! If we can get seven done by next Friday (that's one a day for the mathematically challenged) you might even get a nice spam of Rose!kitten pictures for your viewing pleasure. I've got some pretty damn cute ones at the moment...

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I totally get what Adam's saying (and v1/v2 need muuuuch love), but I'd really love it if we could like - concentrate on one version at a time, y'know? Get all of v3, then all of v2, etc etc. Especially since v3 has a lot of relevance right now.

And with the inactive deaths, it's pretty easy. "Unfortunately around that time the cameras went down, and Gorgeous McFodder was announced dead in the eleventyth announcement."

Danke to everyone who's been helping out.

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm about 90% sure that if a character has been reserved they're not on my list, but I'll go back and check that in a tic.

Thank you so much to everyone who's been helping *sqooshes you all*

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay peepers, some more pokeage from your friendly neighborhood Wiki Witch of the Pacific NorthWest. We're doing really well on V3 evaluations so let's keep it up, okay? If you've got some spare time on your hands and you're bored, why not help us with the wiki?

A couple things of note before I get down to brass tacks. I know there are still many unfinished pages from V1 and V2. That said, I'd like us to concentrate on V3 only for now, and then once it's finished go on to V2, and then V1. Honestly I think that'll make it a lot easier in the long run.

Also, please remember to remove the asterisk from the V3 Student Body page once an evaluation has been completed. I'll go through and update that once I've posted here, but it makes a lot easier if you'll just do that when you finish someone. Along the same lines, please remember to check for both grammar and spelling, make sure your links lead to the correct places, and remember to either post here or PM me once an evaluation has been completed so I can check it off the list.

Speaking of the list...

Keith Jackson
Will Sigurbjornsson
Brad Kavanagh
Matt Wittany
Daniel "Boxer" Carvalho
J.R. Rizzolo
Wade Wilson
Bill Ritch
Quincy Archer
Jordan Redfield
Dorian Ibanescu
Warren Pace
Dane Zygmunt
Heath Trennoby
Adam Reeves
Nicholas Nutbrown
Jimmy Trejo
James Martinek
Morgan Green
Madison Conner
Serenity Halos
Viki Valentine
Kallie Majors
Jessa Vanallen
Renee Valenti
Izzy Cheung
Terrie Brightwell
Lilah Morgan
Olivia Swan
Margaret Tweedy
Denise Dupuis
Shameeca Mitchell

All thirty-three above still need to have their evaluations completed. If you find a character page that's from v3, incomplete, and not on my list, PLEASE PM me before doing it - it may have been reserved.

One last thing. Most of you have been doing a great job keeping Bayview's page up to date - please, keep at it. I'll go through and check after this has been posted, but it makes it much easier on me when you peepers give me a hand C: Contrary to popular belief, I am a busy bee these days :P

So thanks to everyone who's been helping, and keep at it! We're doing great.

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

ifnotwinter
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Gragh, sorry Mike, I missed him xD Fixed now!

marc st. yves
{food for thought}

lydia hausen

sebastian conway

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply