Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,226 Views)
Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If No one has any objections, I'll get some of the V1 / V2 profiles done.

EDIT: Oh, I'll do Rick and Sloan, too, unless anyone else wants to.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another Semi-Decent artist volunteering.

and yeah, I'll get to doing Sloan and Rick today >_>
V5:
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Now does everyone understand why I've been doing V2 profiles, not the v3 ones? XD

Yeah, I'll start working on some more tomorrow.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tbh, it's not that big an overhaul but whatever, apparently this is important.

K, so. What's happened is someone's kindly gone and organised most of the V4 characters into a nice category for ease of finding them without any of that faffing about with the Students page or the search function. Basically this has pretty much made it a hell of a lot easier to look through profiles and such.

You can find this lifechanging phenomenom here: pshoooooooooo.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Someone saw the wiki and thought it was about their facebook game, I presume.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please keep site/chat memes out of the wiki. They're not as funny as you think they are and fixing them is annoying.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
this is something most of us have already been doing, but we should probably have a ground rule in place just to speed up the process and reduce unnecessary edits to the pages.

also, bit late, but OOC death order trumps IC order in pretty much every case.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Nov 14 2013, 11:01 PM
Just a quick thought: Would anyone object to a page on the Wiki detailing the stalling and recreation of V5's Day 4 content? It seems like one of those things that can be looked back on as a pretty big part of V5, and may explain potential questions about why there was a sudden gap in threads and whatnot.
It sounds like a pretty good idea to me.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

Badb
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guys. Quit with the "hilarious" edits to the wiki. Stop adding "Travis Webster's pants" to Cassidy Kant's kills and quit changing Gwen O'Connor's death to "Death by Poetry".

You're not funny and nobody likes you.
V5:
[/spoiler]
Quote:

Quote:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply