Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,205 Views)
TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yes she is, with only 200 items a page this category spans two pages. It was a work in progress that took most of today, but now it's done.

btw, it was me who started it, but someone (I think Goose) was adding pages to the category while I was doing the same.

It was a procrastination effort, like how you sometimes people clean their room to avoid working on something. I was procrastinating on my posts and felt the need to organize the wiki. If I do so in the future it'll have to be with v1/v2/v3 or other things, but I doubt I'll do anything like this again anytime soon.
Edited by TDS, Oct 9 2010, 11:10 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TDS
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Quick messages to people who update the wiki;

Many characters have out-of-date thread lists, this is a problem for people who use the wiki to find a character's most recent thread. Some don't have any thread list. If you see one of these and you actually know where the character is please fix it.

Also, a less massive problem is that the locations page seems to be short a few bodies. Those are listed on the page to aid in roleplaying so it would be nice to keep that up to date as well, and so far only one or two people really seem to be maintaining it.

Thanks in advance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply