Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,198 Views)
landlocked
Member Avatar
Supreme Ruler Of All Video Land
[ *  *  * ]
I was thinking of adding a page to list the winners of the Best Kill Awards and Best Death Awards - anybody got a problem with that? I know it's kind of dumb to ask, I just felt more comfortable getting some kind of permission first.
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

landlocked
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Heyyy, so while we're on the subject of The Bayview Student Body Page, if more people wouldn't mind updating it every once in a while as characters get accepted, that would be some cool beans. I mean, not to say that I'm the only one that's been updating it, but if it was updated more frequently by a few of us no one would have to make huge edits @_@

Also, as far as the "Acquaintances" section goes, I'm pretty much leaving those up to the handlers because there is no way I could possibly go through every single character for that, so if you really, really, desperately want those listed for your character, get off yer ass and do it yourself ;)

WIKIMAN, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
"Standing there in the middle between life and death gave me a delirious, almost evil sense of joy." --Max Beckmann

landlocked
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Sooo, double posting but meh.

Anyway, thanks to all the people that have been keeping the Bayview page up to date. There's another page, or well, a group of pages that we were working on getting updated, too - a while ago a few of us decided to try to get all of the v3 characters' wiki pages complete before v3 ends - you know, write up their whole game evaluations and whatnot. We've actually done a pretty good job all things considered, a crapload of pages have been completed, but there's still a lot of students that don't have complete pages for various reasons, and I figured since we've got such a huge influx of newbies I'd bring it up and put up the list of pages that're incomplete, and maybe we could all try to get it done?

v3 students with incomplete pages (Note: this does not include ones who are still currently alive)

Keith Jackson
Will Sigurbjornsson
Brad Kavanagh
Harry Tsai
Gabe McCallum
Matt Wittany
Guy Rapide
Boxer Carvalho
Clive Maxwell
Wade Wilson Poly's gonna do him
Bill Ritch
Quincy Archer
Jordan Redfield
Dante Cooper
Dorain Ibanescu
Warren Pace
Liam Black
Dane Zygmunt
Dennis McDonald
Heath Trennoby
Pascal Stonely
Adam Reeves
Dorian Sanders Poly's got this one, too.
Leo Curtis
Nick Nutbrown
Jimmy Trejo
Antonio Legarda
James Martinek
Sloan Henriksen Zetta said he'd do this one.
Morgan Green
Raven Lawrence Yoss is going to do this one
Badass Johnny Lancer (Dropbear's doing this one)
Michael Anders
Dennis Bernard
Rick Holeman Zetta's volunteered to do this one.
Madison Conner
Serenity Halos
Viki Valentine
Kallie Majors
Jessa Vanallen
Renee Valenti
Izzy Cheung
Monique St. Claire
Terrie Brightwell
Julie Mikan
Lilah Morgan
Kyrie Joseph
Anna Vaan
Jazz Creed
Olivia Swan
Margaret Tweedy
Denise Dupuis
Becky Holt
Afra Jacinth
Shameeca Mitchell
Bree North
Anna Grout
Kathleen Martin
Kathy Holden
Kimmy Redmond
Lucy Arber
Petra Andrews
Amanda Redder
Morgan Ackland
Nicole Husher
Velvet Retsiloh

So, you know, if you have a bit of time to spare, just pick a name off of that list, read through their story and write up a summary for them. If you're unsure of how to write or format it, just check some of the complete articles for an idea how. Oh, and if there's a character you made listed here that you'd prefer no one else edited, let me know and I'll remove the link so people know not to.

List of characters that are claimed and you shouldn't edit:

Bobby Jacks (Clueless wants to write his own characters' articles)
J.R. Rizzolo (I've been editing his article periodically at Dan's request)
Keiji Tanaka
Noah Jacobs (I'm assuming Llama would prefer to write this article himself)
Maxie Dasai
Dacey Ashcroft
Danni Champney (James wants to do her article himself)
Adam Dodd circa v3 (Dodd's doing this one himself)
Steve Digaetano (Dan requested I do this one myself)

landlocked
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Actually I'm pretty sure you can't put pictures in the articles anymore, at least not as thumbnails. I tried doing it with a picture I drew of Lulu and apparently you aren't allowed to upload pictures to the wiki itself and you have to upload it somewhere else and then it fucks with the format of the article and it's all really fricking annoying.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply