Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,172 Views)
Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Like I said before, I'm going to be filling in the gaps for the v1 character profiles, primarily the mid-game evaluations.

Update: Finished Blaine Eno's profile.
http://editthis.info/sotf_wiki/Blaine_Eno#Game_Evaluation
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown
WickedIcon: this is the best dollar i've spent in several years

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

Turning Pages: Read some books along with me, why don't you?

V4:
Spoiler: click to toggle

V5:
Arthur Wells: The Artist ... ... ... ... ?
Rose Matheson: The Sprinter ... ?
Ilya Volkov: The Wrestler ... ... ... ... !
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Solitair
Member Avatar
Where modesty's ill manners, 'tis but fit that impudence and malice pass for wit.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Something's wrong. The wiki's gone or broken or something. I can't access it either way.
WickedIcon: i just launched a baby wearing a denim jacket and a bowler hat across a hospital, through a window, killing several patients, destroying thousands of dollars of equipment, and finally coming to rest on the body of a presumably dead clown

chitoryu12I have yet to find gay sex that involves the men punching each other. I must not be on the internet enough

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Riser asked me not to edit Hawley Faust's game evaluation, since he wants to do it himself. Does anyone else have any requests?

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Heh. Sorry. I'm new on the forum and also a space cadet. Familiarity with SOTF contestants =/= familiarity with the people behind them. :D

As for your requests, Kyle, I'm positive that Alan's bio is finished already, and the others are from V2, I'm guessing, which I'm not focusing on right now.

The wiki won't let me edit it now. Is this what it means by 'partial downtime'?

Evaluations left:
David Jackson (written but not posted)
Amanda Jones
Shinya Motomura

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Theseus
May 28 2008, 05:29 PM
If your looking to do V1 stuff, Jeremy Torres is still in need of a post-game evaluation I believe.

Alright, I'll get to him eventually. I plan on doing all of them except Hawley and whoever else is claimed by other people.

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great. I didn't want to type out the parts she shared with David (90% of it) all over again. I assume you also want to finish Adam Dodd?

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rrgh! It still won't let me edit! Isn't the downtime supposed to be over?

V4:

V5:

Solitair
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's better. David Jackson's profile is finished now.

V4:

V5:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply