Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Project: Wiki
Topic Started: Jan 21 2007, 09:55 AM (18,188 Views)
Bloody_Fists
Member Avatar
DoppleGanger
[ * ]
Hello...

I have created one of those south part thingythings for stevan hyde, i dont know how to add it to his page so im wondering if one of you wiki wizards could do it?

If you can i'll email you the picture and what not. Any file specifications?
We are the anti-cancer.

Donnie Swift: constanltly adding to bio - approval is looking grim..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bloody_Fists
Member Avatar
DoppleGanger
[ * ]
Oh man, i was looking forward to that...
Oh well, i will sign up later and see if i can blag my way through it.

The wiki is looking awesome by the way, very professional looking, coming together nicely.
We definately need some kind of picture of every character, even though its about 500 and something now?
But yeah, i was thinking like the mugshots from the manga of battle royale.
If theres enough decent artists and the forums willing to take on about 50 characters each then it could be done?
We are the anti-cancer.

Bloody_Fists
Member Avatar
DoppleGanger
[ * ]
Fuck it, ill do a few inbetween doing other illo's!
We are the anti-cancer.

Bloody_Fists
Member Avatar
DoppleGanger
[ * ]
You've made me feel pessimistic about this now... :(
I was initially going to go for the full set, but i had a quick think and maybe just the most popular characters from each version. I just thought it would be cool to have a little add on to the wiki and have pictures neck to the names on the character lists, some people do like to have the visual aid, but if handlers dont want their characters drawn then fair enough.
We are the anti-cancer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply