Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
V2 vs V1 Characters
Topic Started: Jan 9 2007, 01:30 AM (3,966 Views)
laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Megami,Aug 5 2007
12:26 AM
Not really. Almost everyone throughout the game was (or at least seemed to be) pretty sane throughout it. A lot of the murders were premeditated (Damien's a good example, so's Mariavel -- they both planned who they wanted to kill). The ones that weren't premeditated were circumstancial, for the most part. Those people knew they were playing, but they weren't killing anyone in particular. The people who died were victims of circumstance, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think we had anybody who was even a powerplayer (like Stevan Hyde or Peri Barclay). Nobody really went around this game going... "HUMAN!" *RATTATATATAT!*

Damien would probably be threading the line between anti-hero and villain though...seeing as how he was willing to get rid of anyone in his way...though Garry Dodd was about the only example apart from Elias. He's still unaware that Renee isn't playing...so he'll definitely try to get through the remaining players.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I honestly wanted to make Rob into the "HOLY SHIT A PERSON *bangbangbang*" type character, but I got blindsides by the pairing of him and Matt to be kind of like goofballs. Granted they each became more and more serious over the course of their stay on the island, it still wasn't a straight up vicious character.

Meh, I liked what Rob became, a bit over cliche at times, but oh well...theres always V3 to make a heartless killer.
Is in...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Character and Plot Analysis · Next Topic »
Locked Topic