Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bloodshed and Betrayal; World of Warcraft RP
Topic Started: Dec 2 2006, 11:24 PM (577 Views)
lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
Character Template
Name:
Faction:
Class:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:

LIST OF RACES AND THEIR FACTIONS
Alliance
Human
Dwarf
Night Elf
Gnome
Draenei

Horde
Orc
Troll
Tauren
Undead(Forsaken)
Blood Elf

Unfactioned Races
Naga
Wendigo
Undead(Scourge)
Goblin
Harpy
Gnoll
Etc.

Classes and Eligible Races
Warrior- ALL
Hunter- Dwarf, Night Elf, Draenei, Troll, Tauren, and Orc
Mage- Human, Gnome, Draenei, Troll, Blood Elf, and Undead
Warlock- Human, Gnome, Orc, Undead, and Blood Elf
Priest- Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Draenei, Undead, Troll, and Blood Elf
Rogue- Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome, Orc, Troll, Blood Elf, and Undead
Shaman- Draenei, Orc, Troll, and Tauren
Druid- Night Elf and Tauren
Paladin- Human, Dwarf, Draenei, and Blood Elf
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Edit: Nevermind, I just read the topic summary. Oops.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Disclaimer: I simply will post here to ... enlighten everyone on how I feel about WoW. You may all carry on RPing it, I don't mind.

~~~

Wow is a plague, a cancer. I have lost friends to it, and odds are - so have you. WoW is basically the next stage of Internet addiction, and it's a prime example of what happens when people attempt to supplant real life with the Internet. People might say it's no different than RPing here on SOTF, but I disagree. I don't pay a subscription fee per month to RP in SOTF. When I'm here, I write. I don't neglect my real life responsibilies or friends for it. I'm not obsessed with getting the right pair of magical gauntlets to complete a set. WoW is as addictive as crack cocaine, and one might argue that at least with coke, it's a recognized addiction. The time will come when it becomes one. The day will never come when I pay a fucking subscription fee per month to play. I already have a fee per month to play in life. It's called a cell phone bill.

Fuck the World of Warcraft, and fuck WoW (it's acronym).

~~~

You may all carry on with your WoW RP now.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Name: Euphandora Riddley
Race: Undead(Forsaken)
Faction: Horde
Class: Priest(Holy)

Physical Appearance: Originally a powerful human priestess, Euphandora Riddley was killed in an Alliance raid at the great fortress of the Forsaken's Undercity. In the heat of combat, the woman's group left her in a reckless rush to die. She was knocked into a stone tower wall with only a robe as her class' armor on to mockingly protect her. The "blessing" of undeath bestowed upon the priestess surely has been more of a damnable curse than anything else, but to deny its usefulness would be foolish. Most of her body has been torn into stringy sheets during the last few years spent as a member of the Forsaken, but the main framework is still there. The rot-colored green tint of her decaying skin is a little bit haunting; however, other than her hands and face, none of it is visible anyway. Death has been kind to the originally blonde female, allowing her to keep her golden locks of hair save for the color shading a ghostly white. Her eyes have maintained none of their olden blue, instead taking on the orthodox glowing yellow that harbors in the sockets of the undead. Instead of a plethora of carbuncles and callus' on Euphandora's face, the skin there is almost perfect save for the long scar she received via her killer; the abomination's overgrown fingernail having dug deep into her skin before flinging her to her doom. The rest is normal and pretty for a corpse, with a fine aristocratic nose and stark white lips that no longer are like roses.

As for the pathetically thin armor that Euphandora must wear as a priest, the awakened undead has chosen garments that reflect her personality in the time before her death. With the extreme vanity she possessed throughout her life so many years ago, the nearly banshee-like woman adorns herself in an enchanted silvery-blue robe that flows magically. After all, such a ranked holy priestess(even as an undead) should always be allowed to look extravagantly aesthetic. The robe itself reaches just above her ankles, but due to the slit up the left side it is easier than most other robes to maneuver in. She wears boots and gloves of the same color; the former reaching up to her potrudingly bony knees. For the finishing touch, a small cloak wraps around Euphandora's face and head, leaving only her eyes visible. Out of a hole in the top of the cloth, tied in an odd braided pony-tail, flows her beautifully ghost-like hair. The silvery length reaches to the Forsaken's waist, and as she walks forward it sways.

Personality: Having been raised for all of her humane life as a devout Light worshipper, it is the only thing that has been forever present for Euphandora. Nothing could take it away from her; even death. An orphan from the start of her life, she knew soon after her awakening that she would never be welcome among the living again. Accepting this fate, she was thankful to the Shadow for its blessing; however, she was more concerned with the Light. Oddly enough, most of her power was still clearly there in her light-oriented spells. It would seem that she would have both Light and Shadow's blessings. As a healer, the silver-tressed woman received much praise from and rose in rank very quickly, learning spells at a rate unheard of in Tirisfal Glades. Most Forsaken lose their memory, but in some small chance she was left with it.

Instead of cultivating the dark workings of the majority of her new race, Euphandora has encumbered this state of mind for a devastating turn in the Foraken style: Light. The inclusion of such a powerful entity in society could very well make a change for the better or worse though, and deceitful traitors have become a forté in her "life". Sylvanas Windrunner herself has had words with the morbidly-challenged priestess, though the consequences of this has not yet been forseen. All in all, she has become a contradiction of undeath, and as such must always be on guard against potential assassins. Surprisingly enough, throughout all of the workings against her Euphandora has remained herself. She is still remarkably sincere, but this trait is mixed with a gained need to encompass others with power. Focused on her powerful healing, she is quite frequently in a group of Horde members' party for restoration and protection. Unfathomably precarious, she knows much of history and uses it to her advantage in combat; however, she is exuberantly frail and can easily be picked off when stray opponents aren't occupied. Maintaining a steady balance of Light and Dark worship, the rather petite femme is a gray spot hidden from most. When not adventuring, she lives interestingly enough out by herself in Silverpine Forest, having befriended the Lurker spiders there.
Posted Image

Quote:

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to have to agree with Adam there, the WoW plague (locally known as DotA) and its variants are spreading fast and I don't know how long I can hold on. This despite the fact that SOTF and my other RP are taking up the same types of time that would probably be possessed by WoW anyway.

Though I will admit I got aroused when this one artist drew a severely hot Tauren chick, though I didn't make the WoW association until afterward. ANYWAY.

Laters, and have fun.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

LadyMakaze
Member Avatar
Five percent.
[ *  *  * ]
What they said.
Posted Image
MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Lady's Lineup:

Alive: Julie Mikan(at the Marsh), Alice Jones(at the Jailhouse)

Dead: Luke Rowan, Nadine Willowbrook, Galen Neilson

v4: Mina "Yulin" Bathory, Gwynnes "Gwyn" Whitaker

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Well now I'm simply frustrated. Opinions are fine but this is rather like spam de la bitchiness. If you don't want to do it... I don't care. There's no reason for you to make the topic a bomb just because you don't like WoW.

Have a nice fucking day.
Posted Image

Quote:

Albiel
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Hi there. I'm new to the site, but I would like to ask if I could join the RP. I've been absent from WoW for almost a year and don't plan on going back due to my own personal reasons, but I hardly think that should impair my roleplaying ability. So, here is my profile!

Name: Thanos Blazehawk
Age: 50 (I would say this is about 17 in Blood Elf years)
Race: Blood Elf
Faction: Horde
Class: Mage (Fire)

Physical Appearance: Thanos was born to a normal high elf family. His childhood was, by all accounts, normal. However, upon entering his teenage years (His mid-twenties, to be precise), he started developing a taste for magic. This was hardly unusual in elves, as all of them heavily depended on the arcane. However, Thanos spent day and night studying about the intricacies of the Twisting Nether, not to mention his long hours of practicing the art of fire magic. After achieving the title of 'magister' at an extremely young age, he decided to become a scholar. Whether teaching or researching, he loved his job more than anything else in the world (With the exception of his lord and magic, of course). This didn't last long thanks to a certain fallen human prince. After the destruction of Quel'Thalas, Thanos joined the Prince of the blood elves in search of a new home. Thus it came to be that he swore allegiance to the most influential blood elf in history by paying a dear price.

There was one person that Thanos worshipped more than any magic or petty god, and that was his lord Kael'thas. Having witnessed the exodus to Outland, the blood elf had greatly helped his master by repelling the forces that tried to stop them in their tracks towards the portal. However, as the magister was about to take his first step into this new world, the blood elf Prince Kael'thas asked an extremely important task of him: Thanos would stay in Azeroth to help the blood elves that stayed behind in the ruins of Quel'Thalas. Greatly saddened by this, Thanos hesitated for a moment. Upon gathering an enormous amount of resolve, he agreed to his prince's plan. A few minutes later the portal had closed and left only a handful of elves behind. Sadly, Thanos was not fortunate enough to escape the kingdom of Dalaran uncaptured. Tortured day and night by the scum of the Alliance, he grew an immense hatred for all who rallied under the banner of Stormwind. He eventually crafted his escape and left the city, only to discover that his beloved lord had fallen to the hands of the Horde and the Alliance. Thanos became conflicted due to all the hatred he had cultivated by now. Who was at fault for this? The Horde and Alliance or the demon lords that drew Kael'thas away from his principles? The relatively young blood elf decided that all of them shared the same blame. Thanos joined the Horde (The Alliance would, naturally, kill him at first sight) and worked day and night by studying and plotting, trying to find a way to bring down the Alliance, the Horde, the Burning Legion, and all those that cooperated in the murder of his liege, no matter who they were.

Thanos has long hair ranging from blond to white that falls to his shoulders and eyes that burn an emerald green with demonic energy. He wears crimson robes ornately decorated with gold patterns and plating. The robe has a demonic jewel embedded into it that shines brightly with evil magic. Instead of the staff so many members of his class choose to adopt, he prefers to wield a scarlet blade that is often found burning with arcane fire. The blade is called Fwyerningaldr, and it is a valuable treasure left to him by his father. He has the light skin color and extremely long eyebrows that are natural to his race. Behind him flows a blood-colored cape that reaches to his brown leather boots. He choosed to leave his shoulders unguarded, since shoulderpads would greatly impair his movement. Thanos is extremely frail, and will more often than not collapse at the first hit he receives. He has no physical prowess and his running speed is average. However, his prowess in fire magic is bested by few and feared by many.

Personality: Like all blood elves, Thanos is severely addicted to magic. When faced with choosing either the life of a friend or the promise of arcane power, he will take the latter without a moment's hesitation. However, barring this sort of situation, he is loyal to those he deems worthy of his respect and will trust everyone that is not from the Horde, Alliance, Burning Legion or Scourge, provided they give him a reason to trust them. He is an extremely cheerful person and, despite his large amount of experience, shows a fair amount of evidence that he has not reached the elven age of adulthood just yet. This can be a problem, since his fooling around may end up in his fiery powers creating a fair amount of destruction. Upon being angered, he will stop at nothing to reduce his enemy to a smoldering pile of ash, yet this does little to affect his conscience, as he has not shown any sign of regret in all of his travels. His friendship to the Horde is faked, yet he is not below talking and having conversations with members of the faction. On the other hand, Alliance races are attacked on first sight. He tends to gather sorrow when the name of his previous faction is insulted, especially when it concerns the reputation of his Prince, who he considers a great hero that was struck down by misfortune.

Is that about right?

Super Llama
Member Avatar
STILL THE BEST 1973
[ *  *  *  * ]
Er...yeah, the person that made this AU game is pretty much long gone.
Posted Image
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHIN' TIME!

V5 hopefuls:
Hiro Fukuyama: "N-n-no, I-I'm not scared."
Lucy Rosenberg: "If you're looking for friends, I don't think I can help you with that."
Angus McDonald: "To hell with you! If anyone here deserves to live, it's me!"

The Dead

banthesun

She wanted those horrible metal balls to stop banging against her legs

ZombiexCreame

But would Celeste even want help from a guy that whips out his pistol without a second thought?

Albiel
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Oh, all right. Sorry about that. In any case, I guess I'll just leave the profile here in case he decides to revive it.

EDIT: Oh God, 2006? That would explain it. Man, this is embarrasing. I guess that, since the day was so close to the one today, I assumed that this was recent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply