Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The First Announcement
Topic Started: Dec 1 2006, 11:00 AM (1,603 Views)
La Skellette!
Unregistered

Whenever you decide something by vote there are bound to be people upset by said vote, however we all should be more concerned with one thing and that is having fun, despite our losses (and believe me I worked on Chad's death for months) can we not say that we had fun writing these deathes? Where we writing them soley to win a weapon that in the long run makes absolutley no difference in the amount of kills and the quality of our posts?

If you did then you're incredibly selfish and should rethink why you're writing rather than why you lost a contest based on popularity vote.
Quote Post Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
~~~SPOILER~~~

I'll link Tanesha's death as of tomorrow, but I kinda can't post it until the areas officially become dangerzones, so *shrug* sorry. I'd actually planned a much better death for her, but real life takes priority and writing a collaborative death scene requires time that I don't have, so sit tight and you'll get your link tomorrow.

~~~END SPOILER~~~
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jotun
...Schmexy Dwarf? Eh, you play the hand you're dealt...
[ *  *  * ]
Jackie dies in a topic you make, Meggers. Though I should mention. Need to talk to you about that =\

Doesn't help that Nealosi is MIA.

Croco
Meep! They're after me!
[ *  * ]
Slayer
Dec 3 2006, 10:20 PM
You don't need to get all bitchy, Laz, it's just a fucking game. It's not life or death unless you're a character, so relax and try to enjoy it even if you don't win. It doesn't matter, it's just text on a screen.

Don't mind me, it's 6 in the morning and I just got my power back on after hearing a transformer go boom...so if I sound a bit irrational, AT LEAST I HAVE A FUCKING EXCUSE! :P

But as to what Laz is saying...sure it may be "text on a screen," but some of us take a lot of pride in our creations. I know that I do...and I have something big planned if I am fortunate enough to win the game with my main character. Yet in the same breath, I gotta ask you this...a year down the road, will any of this matter? Will you still be proud for taking a BDA for one of these months when you look back on this next year? Even if all my characters were to get their collars set off tomorrow, I'm still here and having a good time with my friends. That's what it's all about...at least in my book, but what do I know?
THE HIT SQUAD
G16: Brittany Ashworth - CONDITION: Deceased
B44: Michael Neely - CONDITION: Deceased
B20: Peter Rosenthal - CONDITION: Deceased
B23: Vesa Turunen - CONDITION: Injured

FUTURE HITMEN
Corbin Barrett, Kazuhiko Takeda

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thank you for paraphrasing the EXACT SAME fucking thing everyone else except Jotun and Meg has said in response to Laz's post. :rolleyes:
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Uh... Hmmm... This topic got rather heated, rather quickly... Could everyone hug their favorite fluffy pink bunny and calm down for a second?

Does anyone know where that punk Nealosi ran off to? He's got to finish a death scene with me and it's been like 5 days... because, soon his and my chars will be back on the Inactive list... I really don't want to kill off Harry yet; He's got a wealth of roleplaying left...

I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The last time he logged on was two days ago, stop acting like it was two years or something and learn some patience.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Jotun
[ *  *  * ]
Nealosi just got back home after the semester ended.

I'll call him today dawgs.

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
@ Slayer: NO! I AM MUST BE IMPATIENTS BECAUSE- ooh, shiney... Yeah, I'm overreacting. It's what I do. So deal with it :P

@Jotun: Sweet, that's cool.
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?

Jotun
[ *  *  * ]
Nealosi's computer is fried with an unknown repair date.

So yeah. Extension plz guys.

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That sucks. I know how that goes. Unfortunately, we can't just grant him an extension until "Whenever his computer gets fixed", since that could be any time between now and the end of the game, but I'll contact the other staffers, see what they think, and see how long we can give him. Sound fair?

~~EDIT~~

Tanesha's death is in My Final Sanctuary, by the way. She be dead!
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jordan's death will be located here, party peoples in the place to be.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply