Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Dreaded First Roll; Who's up to die first?
Topic Started: Nov 7 2006, 09:52 PM (1,577 Views)
Sephy
Member Avatar
High priestess of all things Gackt.
[ * ]
Quote:

I HAVE NO PENIS.

Are you suuuure? <_<

Cos I have one, I keep it in a jar on the mantlepiece :P
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
At 9 PM CST tonight, each of you who have either been rolled or have swapped your character for another will have TWENTY-FOUR HOURS to link to the topic in which your character will die and begin work on their death. In the past day and a half, the only person who has bothered linking was Mitsuko. Therefore, Preston Grey is not subject to collar detonation. I need links from the following characters:

Marvin Hendrick
Caitlin Evans
Joshua Moore
Gregory Moyer

Marvin has been granted a *short* extension. The remainder have not. Failure to link before 9 PM CST on November 10, 2006, will result in your character being forfeited to another handler to write their death scene, and nobody wants that. Sorry guys, but we're not going to have dragged out and prolonged deaths like in V1. Get them where they need to be and get it started.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tch. Fine.

Marvin is to be put to rest in the "This is your Wake-Up Call" topic around the end of the week. The wheels have already started turning as you read this.

As for the penis, the mass gender confusion caused by the usernames has caused me to doubt the existence of my own, which I currently see as there. Real deep 2001 spiritual shit.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sephy
Member Avatar
High priestess of all things Gackt.
[ * ]
Maybe we should type up a list somewhere of all the members and list them under "male, female, undecided"
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

Caitlin's death will take place here.
Goto Top

Strawberry Prince
Member Avatar
ZaP CaNNoN!!!
[ *  * ]
I just want to state that Prestons death is already planned and will be executed as soon as Mitsuko posts. So please bear with me. xD
Posted Image

xHaloween Towns Citizensx
G44 Gigi Sinclaire - DEAD
B41 Alexander Bee - DEAD
G13 Marimar Perez - DEAD
G72 Venus Gwendolyn - DEAD
B07 Paris Persphone - DEAD

xFuture Actorsx
Darlene Flowers
Pepper Sullivan
Skye Sullivan
Pearl Odessa
Sabrina Green
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
I'm posting tonight to start Joshua's death. I apologize for the delay, but I've been really sick this week.

Site of Joshua Moore's Death
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Here's the link!

Hiding in The Barn

Although, I have to say that collar detonation would make sense given that Gregory figuredout a way to get the quordinates for the Undisclosed Location.
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?
Offline Profile Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, if Marvin's death seems rather...delayed, it's because I'm currently waiting for the person/s I'm RPing with to make the killmove, and then I'll pose the death. Please bear with me. I mean it. It's their move. Yeah.

It's not my fault! >.=.<

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Locked Topic