Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Genocide in our fucking minds.
Topic Started: Nov 6 2006, 11:14 PM (1,328 Views)
Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
<<Continued fromThe very basic will to live>>

Harry Constantine had been wandering for about two hours before he stumbled onto what appeared to be a girl poking a corpse. She had two Arnis Sticks, and was poking the dead boy with one of them. What happened to that corpse? Oh fucking hell... Harry gagged. It was the first corpse he'd ever seen. Flies were nesting the damn thing. As he watched the maggots wriggle, a thought formed in his head:

How could someone do this? The results were making him sick. What did it take to knowingly do that to someone? Another disturbing thought began to insinuate itself into his fore brain. I could have become that.

That was a scary thought. Scary enough to make Harry seriously consider killing someone. So it was probably self defense. That doesn't look like a comfortable death. I guess I'm going to have to kill to get a comfortable death now. And that's when Harry jumped that train of thought. Killing would always be the last resort. Nothing would change that. Harry had a skill that was most likely unrivalled on the island, and he needed to get everyone off the island. He had part of the ability to free everyone. He needed to find others who had the rest of skills to get off the island. Harry was fairly intelligent, but couldn't find any holes in the system the terrorists were using. Someone must be able to, though.

I get the feeling that I'll be counting the dead as the lucky ones before long.

Harry put the saftey on his Agrams, and began walking toword the girl. She didn't look like she was a psycho. She did look a little too curious for Harry, but to each their own.

Actually she looked far to interested in what she was doing. Hell, she could have killed whoever used to inhabit that corpse! Harry clicked off the saftey and ran away.

<<Continued in Nightfall and the River>>
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Cliffs · Next Topic »
Locked Topic