Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
So here's the deal...; The Death Market.
Topic Started: Oct 30 2006, 01:44 AM (613 Views)
lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
My bad. ^^ I'll pm from now on.
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't get me wrong. If for any reason someone wants to advertise a certain bit of information here for the sake of building up hype, by all means do it. But you guys get where I'm coming from, eh.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree with Cyco. It makes it a lot less exciting when you KNOW someone is going to get killed by someone else. You just keep waiting for them to meet up, y'know?
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
Well this is just a forum so that people can find out who they need to PM. It worked for me, just tell people you have characters that need to kills or death and wait for the PM's. Yeah I do agree on some level though, Adam. But we need somewhere to start from.
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, yeah. That's what I said initially.

...incidentally, I would like to rack up a few kills for my shotgun-toting rageaholic. So far I have none even lined-up whatsoever. Somebody gimme a shout ala PM and we'll talk. For I have characters who need to meet their fate, too.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic