Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
So here's the deal...; The Death Market.
Topic Started: Oct 30 2006, 01:44 AM (612 Views)
Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
Due to my inability to be in the right place at the right time, I have not been able to obtain, or grant any death rights to any characters. Now, normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since v2 is already on a roll. I want to get in on the action. For this reason I'm starting this thread as an area for negotiating death rights with others. I really don't care to obtain kill rights for any of my character except for Blake. I wouldn't mind killing a person or two with Franco but he doesn't need to because that's what allies are for :P.

At any rate, all of my characters are still available and I am willing to negotiate the deaths of a few of them, those being:

Gail Smith
Jackie Kovacs

I'm still debating the direction of my other three but the death rights for Mary-Anne will probably go up for sale soon too.

Let the bidding and begging begin!

This is The Death Market!
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, since no SOTF psycho is complete without a decent bodycount, I'd like to open negotiations for Gail's rights, if you'll allow it.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
I would allow it, sir. Do you have anything willing to other at all? If not I'll still give them too you as long as her death is, how we say... awesome?

But people, let's try to be civil about this. If you expect something, be willing to give in return. ^_^ Not pointing any fingers or anything, just fair warning before things get underway.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
I need body counts for Andi and Kristey.
Andi seems innocent, but if it means seeing his dad again, he'd slaughter an orphanage.
And Kristey's just... Kristey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
Right, well. That went fast. Not to my surprise, but Gail and Jackie have been acounted for. Sorry folks, you'll have to wait a little longer for my other dudes to get rolled or something :P

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
Just so I don't have to pointlessly make a new topic, I'd like to go ahead and start making arrangements as well.

My dear Annie has been promised to someone on the terms that that someone's character kills her and makes her death totally awesome. If that someone is not Annabelle's assassin, however, she will be up for grabs. Also, I'd like to have a decent kill count with her, I don't know... 5-6 kills?

Lee-Ann still needs a killer just in case, even though I hope to have her till the end. EDIT: Lee-Ann has a killer now.

Corey(who is almost done, I swear!) also needs a killer, but I'd like to get in two kills with him first.

I do have one fodder character on the way: Roberta Ray---Bobbye for short. She'll be open for anyone as soon as her opener is done. If someone would like her rights, just go ahead and say so.
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

I wouldn't mind Roberta's rights and I can assure you that I'll try my best to make it memorable, so if it isn't to much, can Jonathan kill Roberta?
Goto Top

Xaldien
Member Avatar
A dream imporium
[ *  *  * ]
Could I possibly claim kills rights of Corey?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Heyo,

First of all, My characters

Ernest
Harry
and
Gregory,

They all need someone to kill them, when the time comes... Negotiations are going to be open as of this post.

Also, both Ernest and Harry actually have the capability to kill people, and consequently I'd like to know which character's death rights are up for negotiation. So, who's up?
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shula
Member Avatar
Queen of the Pirates
[ *  * ]
Could Adrian please claim Harry?? His death will be psychotic, at least if not awesome.

Also, I'm about to post up Anthony Marius Ainsworth (the most biggoted and annoying character I could come up with) who will be up for grabs when/if he's accepted.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jotun
...Schmexy Dwarf? Eh, you play the hand you're dealt...
[ *  *  * ]
If there's anyone getting a more aggressive fodder character into the game, I'm interested in giving Felix some action early on... when he gets a weapon.

I have kills lined up for him, already, but that's happening later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
If you'll give me until Friday, I should have both Corey's and Roberta's profiles and intros done by then. Lee-Ann's intro and probably at least one more post is to be done today.

EDIT: I took out the big parts even though most people already saw.
Posted Image

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

Unfourtanatly I have no character...sorry.
Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
EDIT: Yea. See my above post.
Posted Image

Quote:

Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guys, please! Use PM or MSN or AIM or anything but Sue!

Remember, brothers and sisters. Pretty much EVERYONE has to be killed. If you'd like one of your characters to kill or be killed by another, contact them privately so's not to give anything away. This thread is useful and all, but it could be used solely for killer requests, don't you think? Where's the fun if everyone can see who's killing who? Stop me if I'm wrong.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic