Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Super-Sour Lemons; Warning: Lots of Implied Content Ahead
Topic Started: Oct 28 2006, 09:42 AM (923 Views)
Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Ali/Sisterhood (bondage)
They were all the best of friends. They could count on each other for anything. When Ali calls a meeting at her house, everyone willingly came. But when she leads them to her basement, everything gets out of hand. Will the girls be willing to do anything for their friend?

Wow, I never realized before, But I am extreamly fucked up in the head. :lol:
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

Mitch/Cathalie

"Don't be sad, Cathalie. It's okay. I'm here." and so the story of raunchy sex v2 began!
Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Carter-Madison/Sorenson
You 72H fans have finally cracked me. A bit. Opposite sides of the yin-yang decide to explore the metaphorical significance of that symbol a little further.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic