Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Super-Sour Lemons; Warning: Lots of Implied Content Ahead
Topic Started: Oct 28 2006, 09:42 AM (933 Views)
Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So... Slacker and I were chatting last night... not a big deal, our chats usually consist of me berating him and bitching at him about work not getting done. :P Well, last night, after I'd posted the "Dream Dates" thread, we started discussing common SOTF couplings, which of course lead to us talking about bad SOTF couplings. Then we, of course, moved on to fanfiction and lemons about bad SOTF couplings. I thought it was absolutely hysterical, so I now give you all the opportunity to share your intros to some SOTF Super-Sour Lemons with us!

Ricky Callahan/Eric Silvstedt
Ricky Callahan never quite knew why he followed Eric Silvstedt's every will and command. He told himself that it was because they were best friends, and best friends helped one another out. However, Ricky had no idea just how far Eric's commands would go one stormy night at the Silvstedt household.

Matthias Kovalenko/Jodeen Kovalenko
Matthias had always been highly overprotective of his baby sister. He'd convinced himself that Jodeen was his most prized-possession. What had once been brotherly love somehow warped into desire, and then to obsession. One night, Matthias can resist his desire no longer.

Mai Oshinari/Jack Russell
After taking another beating from that vile woman, Yoko, a young Mai Oshinari seeks solace in the arms of her best friend. What Mai never realized was that solace would turn into feelings and experiences she had never before known.

I'm fucked in the head, I know, but so are all of you people. So post, and entertain me. ^^
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

lovebirdjo
Member Avatar
Chainmail and butterfly kisses.
[ *  *  * ]
Lee-Ann Marie Collier/Laura Diesen/Marimar Perez
Laura and Marimar always tried to protect the fragile girl, but what happened when Lee-Ann began to see the two as knights in shining armor there to save such a damsel in distress? A polyamoric fairytale. That's what. With mermaids, witches, and demons.
Posted Image

G007 ~ Sierra Manning | >> // >> // > But I Might Die Tonight < | Pepper Spray
Quote:

12:56 am Mimi: ....do rodents often eat panties in Australia?
Offline Profile Goto Top

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*shakes head*

Y'all and your creepy couplings.

An Linh/Mai

One fateful day, all of it boiled up into a huge fight between the two girls...little did they know how quickly their bloodlust would turn into plain old lust...
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Marvin Hendrick/Walter Smith
Walter takes Marvin under his wing, admiring his temper and connections. Training and a number of tender moments eventually leads to Marvin on top, if you know what I mean...

Kristey Burrowell/Reneé Valenti
Fiery hair colors, fiery fashion, fiery demeanors, fiery tongues and fiery conspiracies lead to fiery passion (using their fiery tongues). Pass me a beer!

Nich Finlayson/Zed Foreman/Andrew Swainson
The Z-Boy isn't placed in the MIDDLE of the arrangement for nothing, as what starts out as a skating trio eventually delve into something deeper (and tighter) than the bond of friendship. :D Of course, they really have life on the island as the driving force. The relationship eventually climaxes (in both senses of the word) at the lighthouse (ooh, metaphors.) before they die in each other's embrace.

May the Lord have mercy on my soul. 8D

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mai Oshinrai/Kim Jones-Larame's corpse
As many times as Mai had planned the whole thing out in her head, she'd never counted on a change of heart...even after the deed had been committed.
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

Whitney/Matt

"She just couldn't resist the urge to blow into his instrument..."

An Linh/ Jack Russell

"Little Chihuahua's can get annoying, until of course they start licking you..."
Goto Top

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ernest Decarteret/Carmen Somerset
Ernest hadn't believed the old fortune teller when she tried to tell him what was in his stars. Never in his wildest dreams did he believe it would be starlet Carmen Somerset.

Paris Persphone/Mai Oshinari
Mai didn't quite know what it was about him... the way he verbally assaulted her during class, the way he went out of his way to provoke her... she didn't quite know what it was about him, but she knew one thing: she wanted to pay Paris back ten times over.

Yeah, these two kinda suck. XD
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Goto Top

La Skellette!
Unregistered

Andrew "Pants/Sarah Dao

"An English assignment leads to a stripping of pants..."

Adam Amato/ Andrew “Pants”

“The A-Team finally realizes that the source of their name was...that they all enjoy sex in the ass.”

Mitch/Cathalie

“He would do anything for her, but Mitch never expected for his beloved Cathalie to do such strange things with his shineys...”

Matthias/Eric

“Matthias was an expert Saxophone player, but Eric does things with that instrument he’d never dreamt of seeing...”
Goto Top

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Ernest Decarteret/Paris Persiphone
They used to be at eachother's throats, now they were in them...

0_0

8(

XD

Marvin Hendrick/Renee Valenti
Finally, little Marvin would know what it's like to be on top...

Edgar Judah/Mr.Danya
I guess his mouth can be useful after alll...

Ohh... god. I'm going to stop before I kill anymore people...

I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?
Offline Profile Goto Top

I'm a Cactus
Member Avatar
do you want to go to war, balakay?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chad Mutaneau/Danya

When the classes are kidnapped, Danya opts to make an example out of one of the students...what he wouldn't count on would be the student enjoying it...

You people disturb me.
---
The Future

The Past

Meanwhile...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chase
Member Avatar
is only doing this 'cause you're a mod!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Okay Adam, this is you:

"Oh GOD! The pure disgusting aspect of it all! I just can't believe-- Oh! I got one!"

:lol:
Risen from the dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LadyMakaze
Member Avatar
Five percent.
[ *  *  * ]
Jonathan Michaels/An Linh Tuan

What started out as an all-out brawl soon turned into a contest of domination.... over the other.

Deliah Dollop/Debrah Dollop

In an act of desperation, Debrah vows and plans to make sure that she and her twin will remain together....forever.

*goes off to shoot herself*
Posted Image
MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Lady's Lineup:

Alive: Julie Mikan(at the Marsh), Alice Jones(at the Jailhouse)

Dead: Luke Rowan, Nadine Willowbrook, Galen Neilson

v4: Mina "Yulin" Bathory, Gwynnes "Gwyn" Whitaker
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cyco
Member Avatar
Suicidal Maniac
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Andrew Swainson/Tanesha Lexx
"I--urk!--I told you I should've...been...on...top..."
(B09: Andrew Swainson - DECEASED)
Posted Image

v3 Minions
B21: Nigel Gillespie
G09: Jessa Vanallen
B20: Harry Tsai
B13: James Brown
B112: Dennis Bernard
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
*snrk*...... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

That's priceless!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
CycoKiller definitely takes the award AND shoves it someone's less comfortable orifices. Looks like I got only one card to play now...

Danya/Damien
Poor Danya's family life is going all to bits because he spends all his time at the kidfights and less at home with his family. So...the heartless bastard simply finds a substitute. For his family, that is.

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic