Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF Dream Dates from Hell; AU V2 Roleplay
Topic Started: Oct 27 2006, 06:23 PM (1,270 Views)
Sephy
Member Avatar
High priestess of all things Gackt.
[ * ]
((*pokes this thread* Anything happening here? o.o))
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((I dunno, guess we're all waiting for the creator to make the pairings or something. o.=.O;))

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((Well, here's a crazy thought. Maybe if people would leave the creator alone long enough for her to do unheard-of things like work concerning the forum or, *le gasp* post with her characters, then maybe she might be able to do something with the AU roleplay. Hard to do when every single time you sign on to the computer you get bombarded with IMs. <_<))
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Sephy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
((maybe if the creator's posts weren't 600 pages long she might be able to post with her characters *bricked* i kid I kid.

I wasn't trying to pester or owt, just wondering if this au is postponed until V2 gets smoothly underway and the n00bs stop bugging Megs. :P)
Posted Image

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((The n00bs will never stop pestering Megs. They don't fully understand how to make use of all of the staffers, like the Adam I keep chained in my basement. ... What?))

The obvious problem that we've run into with this (besides my lack of time) is that we have eleven male applicants and five female applicants. Therefore, at this time, I'll only be listing three pairings since only one of the applicants was bisexual (and at this precise moment I don't have time to write for Sera or Tanesha).

It was just another day at B*My*Valentine Studios. The sounds of computers whirring, printers printing, and the monotonous echoing of dozens upon dozens of keyboards clicking echoed through the air above the dull background music that served as some sort of ambience for the work environment.

At one computer, a short, balding man sat, his fingers dancing over the keyboard at a rapid rate as he skimmed over entered biographies from the online website and used his patanted computer software to compare the applicants' interests and desires. Soon enough, that same man was printing out letters and shipping them off. This was a great idea for Valentine's Day, right?

The letters would be overnighted to the chosen applicants. Within, they would receive information stating the name of their date and a time and place in which to meet them in the following days...

To Mariavel Varella and Sam Sorenson:

We would like to thank you both for taking the opportunity to submit your online profiles with B*My*Valentine Incorporated. You two have been paired up based on similar interests and desires. You are to meet one another at 7 PM sharp at Creekmore Park.

Similar letters were sent to Mitch Gunther and Jenna Cassidy -- instructing the two to meet at 5 pm at the amusement park; to Satoru Kamui and Lee-Ann Collier -- instructing them to meet at 6 PM at the PAC and giving the pair enclosed tickets to the night's performance.

Let the fun begin. Feel free to roleplay your dates in this topic.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
((You know what? Fine. You're all a depri/aved bunch, all of you.))

Reneé blinked as Michael Parker slid the hip little Apple laptop onto...of all places...her lap. As if her special director-style chair wasn't uncomfortable enough.
"So...what do you think?" asked the dorki-shounen.
"Think of you placing this thing on my lap like that?!"
"No, of this." he said, playfully pointing at the screen.

Reneé stared at the screen. "B*My*Valentine. Heh, that's a good one." replied the one-and-only Rita Valentine with a half-hearted smirk. "Must be my number-one fansite."
"Probably. It's a dating service for teens."
At this, Reneé burst into laughter. "Oh Gawd! Not another one! You have any idea who responds to these ads?"
"Oh, don't worry. There's some student organization activist advising the creators of the site."
"REALLY." she said, that word laced with cynicism as she realized there was only one "activist" in the area that came to mind."
"Yeah. You'll be safe. Besides, you need to do more with your free time."
Reneé smirked, and decided to mess with the system for a bit. It wasn't like she'd get that certain activist's son. It'd also stop her from getting offers from fangirls to marry their pre-pubescent or otherwise unattractive brothers.

((And she won't. I don't like playing with myself. :lol:))

ABOUT YOU
Name: Rita Valentine
Sex: Girl
Eye Color: Leaf Green ("Leaf Green. Heh.")
Hair Color: Fire Red (*suppressed laughter*)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Ask me and your ass is as good as kicked. I'm pretty light though.
Body Type: Sexy and full-bodied.
Extra Curricular: voice, piano, guitar.
Likes: Pretty guys, pop music (especially boy bands), the latest fashions.
Dislikes: Non-hot people, music that objectifies women, you know the rest.

THE OPPOSITE SEX
Gender Preference: Sorry gals, guys only.
Body Type: Hot.

"Did you just..."
"Hoooyeah. This...is gonna be fun."

((I just had a thought. Why ask for the "opposite" sex before listing a person's gender preference, which might not be the opposite?))

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Sephy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
(( What's a PAC?))

Mitsuko2 edit: It's the preformance arts center! silly!

Leo edit: performance. Spellcheck.
Posted Image

Jotun
...Schmexy Dwarf? Eh, you play the hand you're dealt...
[ *  *  * ]
You know, Mitsuko, I don't think you can really expect someone to know when you've edited their post.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply