Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How do you do? I'm Mary Sue!; Oh yes.
Topic Started: Oct 27 2006, 08:41 AM (1,090 Views)
Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, I've been working on a prototype for a BR-Centered Mary-Sue Litmus test for a while now. What's a Mary Sue? The oh-so-perfect, oh-so-beautiful, "everybody loves her and wants to marry her!" characters that occassionally float around internet forums. The male deviation is a Marty Stu. So, to make sure I've covered all the basics, I want to know: What are common traits (physical/psychological/peraonlity-wise) that you've noticed among BR Sues?
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sephy
Member Avatar
High priestess of all things Gackt.
[ * ]
Quote:

The male deviation is a Marty Stu

A male one can also be called a Gary Stu, a Marty Stan etc. there's no set name like there is for Mary Sue.

Quote:

What are common traits (physical/psychological/peraonlity-wise) that you've noticed among BR Sues?

I'll assume you mean personality instead of peraonlity :P a lot of BR sues tend to have the same background or share a lot in common with either Mitsuko, Kawada or Kiriyama, the "Daddy raped me" angle is common among sues in any fandom tho.

Having relatives or know people who were in a previous BR also seems to be a big BR Sue trait.

Strange coloured eyes and hair is obviously one to look out for, from what i've seen of the profiles in this BR there are a lot of natural blondes, odd when you consider blonde is a recessive gene and there are so few natural blondes in real life.

and obviously the old "s/he's good at using guns and knives and martial arts because thier Dad is a marine and taught them everything he knows" My Dad was in the army and he's never taught me anything but the rude marching songs.
Posted Image

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Some of the ones I've been gulty of in the past and present...

-MARTYR COMPLEX...
-Odd skin conditions...
-odd mental conditions...
-UBER combat ability with 1337 liak wh0a intelligence...What I really mean is multiple specialties. So we've got a brain character who can shatter steel with his fist and catch bullets... Hmmm... Mary Sue.
-Suoer-model looks + Intelligence +Looks =Mary Sue...We've a couple of these actually, often with even more advantages than that.

The Archetypes this round are definately
-The crazy outcasts (Ernest, Damien, Mitch to an extent, Eric Silvstedt(sp?), etc. etc.)
-The rich snobs (Empitomied by Franco Sebbets and Renee)
-The artsy outcasts (Mai, Andi Ayala, Jack Russel and tons of others)
-The romantic homosexual (Taylor Brennan is the leading figure here. Of all the archetypes this is by far the most common besides the crazy outcast archetype.)
- The crusader (SORENSON!)
- and the bullies (Paris Persiphone... Oooh yeah...)

The really good archetypal characters either add something new or combine the archetype with another (Marvin being an excellent example of the bully/rich snob).

So there should be some points off for playing one of the archetypes too strictly...
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?

LadyMakaze
Member Avatar
Five percent.
[ *  *  * ]
Long hair, lovely eyes. Heck, lovely everything without any real physical flaw like having warts or being fat.

All the minor/supporting characters are portrayed as flawed, in order to enhance the image of perfection projected by the Mary-Sue.

She constantly recieves compliments on how wonderful she is, how good at certain things she is, and how nice she is, etc.

Her love is often NEVER unrequited, she is always loved and accepted, yet other characters often come to love her and are unreciprocated.
Posted Image
MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Lady's Lineup:

Alive: Julie Mikan(at the Marsh), Alice Jones(at the Jailhouse)

Dead: Luke Rowan, Nadine Willowbrook, Galen Neilson

v4: Mina "Yulin" Bathory, Gwynnes "Gwyn" Whitaker

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Physical
A figure considered stereotypically attractive to the opposite sex.
Ability to take the Jacob Treatment.
Unusually high physical strength, even given the person's body type and details.
Tolerance to changes in weather.
Zero "blemishes," i.e. acne, scars, bruises, etc.

Psychological
Staying in one psychological state is natural, as are dramatic shifts into psychological disorders (as long as they have "proper" roots, probably founded in pregame). What isn't natural and possibly sue-ish are dramatic and rather quick shifts out of psychological disorders.

Personality
A personality that does not significantly change in either direction due to game trauma, i.e. "flawless"
Speaking of flawless, the person can either be immaculately sunny in demeanor, immaculately psychotic, you get the word.
Zero sensitivity to death, especially witnessed/committed first-hand.

And that's all I can think of for now. Basically, the obvious.

Damien would probably a double-archetype, though his artsiness (per se) is not exactly public knowledge. Marvin and Kristey would fall into the archetype of the "deprived sibling."

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

LadyMakaze
Member Avatar
Five percent.
[ *  *  * ]
Endless_Helix
Oct 27 2006, 02:21 PM

....*cough*

*snrk*.... *bursts out laughing* XD!

...Sorry, I just had to do that.

...*falls over laughing*
Posted Image
MATSUDAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Lady's Lineup:

Alive: Julie Mikan(at the Marsh), Alice Jones(at the Jailhouse)

Dead: Luke Rowan, Nadine Willowbrook, Galen Neilson

v4: Mina "Yulin" Bathory, Gwynnes "Gwyn" Whitaker

Sephy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Ladymakaze
Oct 27 2006, 08:25 AM

All the minor/supporting characters are portrayed as flawed, in order to enhance the image of perfection projected by the Mary-Sue.

She constantly recieves compliments on how wonderful she is, how good at certain things she is, and how nice she is, etc.

Her love is often NEVER unrequited, she is always loved and accepted, yet other characters often come to love her and are unreciprocated.

Those are more of fanfiction ways of spotting a Sue, since in an RP the Sue-controller can't control other handler's characters so she isn't likely to be constantly adored etc.
Posted Image

laZardo
Member Avatar
^This is not what a Laz looks like^
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree. It wouldn't be that the other characters adore that character, rather that one automatically accepts that pretty much everyone will want to give her a hug, or beat the living daylights out of her (Damien, guilty as charged of the latter.)

Unfucked: Cisco Vasquez (V4)
Proper Fucked: Harris Van Allen (The Program), Rashid Hassan (V4)
Fucked Soon: Carlos Lazaro and Eliza Patton

Chase
Member Avatar
is only doing this 'cause you're a mod!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mary Sues are convenient, and everything about them makes it so that a handler has absolutely no problem molding them into whatever situation they want her to be in, rather than what a real person would be limited to.

That being said, Mary Sue= Barbie, in a sense. She's got every career because of that can-do attitude, perfect measurements, and she's only everything attractive. That's been said.

Back to the convenient part, MS's tend to be created because a handler wants to do everything with them and have them do it well. But, they also want people to like this character, and either try to relate to everyone's pains and troubles, or finds the most outlandish one to use for their character.

Yet it's not even that they use the disorder correctly. The disease/disorder is molded to their advantage so that they can still do all the things they want to do, or even as a loophole to be able to do things that may not be "in character." Though why they do that is usually to try to save themselves from this category, it throws them further into it.
Risen from the dead.

Endless_Helix
Member Avatar
Gaaah! They're eating the flesh off my bones!
[ *  * ]
Ladymakaze
Oct 27 2006, 09:03 AM
Endless_Helix
Oct 27 2006, 02:21 PM

....*cough*

*snrk*.... *bursts out laughing* XD!

Oh, come now... Let's see... He's got all the requirements in excess...

-Hard on for violence, check!
-Religious, Check and a half!
-strong moral code, check!
-Good on the surface, with a seed of evil deep down, CHECK!

Total crusader. He could have fought at the first seige of Jeruselum.

ON TOPIC!
I have to agree with you that in SOTF versatility is the key indicator. If the character could be anything, then it's probably a Mary Sue. Also I find that if the handler spends a lot of time going on about how their character is the best in their school at several things, in a large school... Yeah... Mary Sue is in the house.
I now have... Meat Puppets! with 70% more calories than my last ones!
Mortimer Jones, Boy 66: Emotionless and Hungry
Joeseph Gai, Boy 67: Yet to debut

Do you know why they're called revolutions?

Nealosi
Member Avatar
Level 80
[ *  *  * ]
I agree that some characters share similar archetypes but I think that many characters have a destiguishing characteristic that seperates them from stereotype. Besides, many stereotypes are often very realistic. Don't get me wrong there are also plenty of people who can be stereotyped very easily anyway. As some as you see someone you often make sweeping generalizations, but upon closer examination each person has their own personal quirks to set them apart from the flock.

Therefore I think it the players responsiblitly to demonstrat those quirks and that hidden uniqueness behind each character. Perfectness is the one thing that is a problem however. Perfectness isn't a stereotype, it's unattainable and wholly unrealistic, but perfectness does change in the eye of the beholder. It's all a matter of a perspective, and how the handler demonstrates a unique character.
I eat alone in a desert with skulls for my pets,
I rate the days 1 to 10 with lead cigarettes.

v4

Jeremy Ressler
Catherine Cowie
Haaziq Muhammad Sayf

Chase
Member Avatar
is only doing this 'cause you're a mod!
[ *  *  *  * ]
Endless_Helix
Oct 27 2006, 08:29 PM
Oh, come now... Let's see... He's got all the requirements in excess...

-Hard on for violence, check!
-Religious, Check and a half!
-strong moral code, check!
-Good on the surface, with a seed of evil deep down, CHECK!

Total crusader. He could have fought at the first seige of Jeruselum.

Not so much a hard on for violence....
Risen from the dead.

Sephy
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Mary Sue handlers will also take every opportunity to remind everyone else of their characters amzingness/twagic past/whatever.

e.g.

Fred Bloggs munched his apple happily.

Mary Sue spotted the apple, it reminded her of how her Father sometimes ate an apple, her Father who abused her because of her oh so perfect breasts, and how she persevered, despite his abuse and managed to juggle a successful supermodelling career while maintaning her A+ grades in school.
Posted Image

Megami
Member Avatar
Squishy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BEHOLD MY PROTOTYPE! I wanted to get everyone's input... maybe gain a few more questions, lose a few, change a couple point values, just whatever. ^.^ Let me know what you think, critique, tell me what to change, etc. Obviously, this is still in the works, and a large portion of it has been borrowed from Dr. Merlin's litmus test, which I do have permission to do and questions from the original test will be properly credited. The last couple sections in particular need more plus and minus questions, so if you have any ideas, PLEASE don't hesitate. Thanks guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section I: What's in a Name?

*Is your character named after you? (This includes first, middle, or last names, nicknames, aliases, or chat names)? [+10 points]

*Is the character's name an unusual spelling of a more common word or name? (e.g. Kai'lee, Jessyka, etc.)? [+10 points]

*Is your character's name a noun or adjective not normally used as a name? (e.g. Storm, Rock, etc.) [+5 points]

*Does your character's name have unneccessary hyphens, apostrophes, or other punctuation? (e.g. Donovan-Jacob, Ju'lee, etc.) [+4 points]

*Does the character have more than one first, middle, or last name without reason? [+3 points]

[I]*Does the character have a name you really, really like? [+1 point]
. Is it Raven? [+3 points]
. Is it a variation of Raven or another dark-sounding name? [+1 point]
. Is it Hunter? [+1 point]
[/I]

(I'm not really sure if the above question should be here or not as... we DO have characters with names the handler really likes, but "Raven", "Hunter" and the like aren't, and have never been used to my knowledge. What do you think?)

*Does your character's name describe his or her personality? (e.g. Alma means kind, Curtis means courteous, etc.) [+1 point]

*Does your character have a nickname or pseudonym? [+1 point]
. Is it a "dangerous" nickname? (e.g. Stone Cold, Dagger, etc.) [+3 points]

*Is your character's name foreign, even though your character isn't? [+1 point]
. Is it an Asian name? [+2 points]

*Does the character have a name or nickname that corresponds to a mythological/literary/historical/etc. figure (e.g. Venus, Faustus, Bonaparte)? [+1 point]

*Does your character share the same first or last name with a character from the series Battle Royale? [+2 points]

*Does your character share the same first or last name (common names such as Andrew or Jones do not count, we're talking Jamie Amy or Shirohara) with a character from SOTF Version 1? [+1 point]

Section II: Beauty is Only Skin Deep

*Is your character highly attractive? [+3 points] (if it is mentioned that your character has to work hard to maintain their physical beauty, only add 1 point)

*Are one or more characters attracted to him or her? [+1 point]
. Even though they are involved with someone else? [+2 points] (only add 1 point if said character isn't seriously committed to their relationship)
. In defiance of sexual orientation? [+4 points]

*Is an otherwise chaste or stoic character immediately attracted to your character? [+3 points]

(Once again, I'm not sure if the two above questions should be included in the test or not. It sort of depends on circumstance, you know? You can't really control whether or not another handler's character is crushing on yours, only whether or not one of your characters is crushing on said character. Input?)

*Does your character have an unusual eye color, or otherwise exceptional eyes? [+3 points]
. Are these eyes a color that does not occur in nature? [+1 point]
. [Add only 1 point overall if said character obtains this unusual color via the use of contacts.]

*Does your character have eyes that somehow reflect deep sorrow, a tragic experience, etc.? (Regina's longing gray eyes always seemed to portray a sort of deep sorrow and resentment because of her horrific past) [+4 points]

*Does your character have unusual or exceptional hair without reason? (obviously, dye jobs and styling don't count) [+3 points]

*Is your character fashionable beyond their years (for example, you don't generally see a student wearing business suits or ballgowns to class) [+2 points]

*Does your character dress in a manner that you find particularly sexy, attractive, or cool? [+1 point]
. Even though it's illogical for said character to dress this way (dressing in designer clothes while all their siblings can afford is hand-me-downs is a good example; or dressing in miniskirts on school campus even though it's against the rulebook) [+3 points]

*Is your character ever described as "thin enough to be anorexic", where it is intended as a compliment? [+1 point]

*Is your character unusually slim and svelte without having to exercise or diet to keep the weight off? [+2 points]

*Is your character unusually muscular and ripped without having to work to gain that type of body? [+2 points]

*Does your character have a "natural hourglass figure" that requires no upkeep? [+1 point]

*Is your character unusually developed for his or her age? (for example, your 13 year old girl is of average height and weight but bears D cup breasts) [+2 points]

*Does your character have any markings or piercings that a person under 18 years of age should not have? [+1 point]
. Do they have a tattoo? [+1 point]
. Was it professionally done without their parents signing for it? [+1 point]

*Is your character exceptionally pale despite spending much of their time outside, or exceptionally dark despite spending a vast amount of time inside? [+1 point]

*Is your character much older (read: several years, not just a year or so) than the rest of his/her classmates? [+1 point]
. Is it because of a tragic occurance in his/her life that resulted in them missing out on a year or more of school? [+2 points]

*Does your character look or act much older than the average high school student? [+2 points]

[Subtract 3 points if your character is overweight for the full duration of the story. Having been overweight but losing it prior or being "busty" doesn't count.]

[Subtract 3 points if your character has any stand-out physical features that would make them unusually unattractive, such as bad acne or a very large nose.]

[Subtract 2 points if your character is very smug, arrogant, conceited, or vain about their looks.]

Section III: Don't Give Me Your Life Story!

*Does your character have an identical twin? [+5 points]

(I considered putting "that is roleplayed by you" here because... I'll use Ziggy and Lien as an example. Their Debrah/Deliah girls are twins, but they obviously aren't going to be used for the same things since they aren't roleplayed by the same handlers.)

*Is your character of above average intelligence? [+1 point]
. Is he/she a genius? [+1 point]
. Without having to study? [+1 point]

*Is your character related to royalty, nobility, high-ranking government officials, etc.? [+4 points]

*Is your character rich or well-to-do? [+1 point]

*Is your character the last surviving member of their family after some horrible and tragic accident occured? [+4 points]

*Does your character have amnesia? [+4 points]
. [Subtract 3 points if your character never remembers anything of what he or she has forgotten.]

*Does your character have an angsty past? ("Daddy touched me when I was little," is a prime example; as is "I killed someone.")[+1 point]
. Does he/she angst about it during the story? [+2 points]

*Does your character's behavior stem from their tragic past? [+1 point]

*Was your character an illegitimate child? [+1 point]

*Was your character ever kidnapped/abducted? [+1 point]

*Was your character abandoned by their parents? [+1 point]

*Did your character ever (willingly or forcibly) sell his or her self? [+1 point]

*Was your character born or raised in extreme poverty? [+1 point]

*Did your character run away from home? (for more than just a few days) [+1 point]

*Did your character ever suffer emotional or physical abuse? [+2 points]

*Did your character ever suffer sexual abuse? [+2 points]
. Was it rape? [+1 point]
. Was it incest (father/daughter, brother/sister, etc.)? [+1 point]

*Has your character had numerous sexual partners? [+2 points if under 16 years of age, +1 point if 16 or older]
. Without anything bad ever happening? (STDs, pregnancy) [+1 point]
. Despite their lack of safety? (read: if your female character is not on birth control and/or using condoms, she's likely to wind up pregnant. If your male character refuses to wear a condom, he might easily contract an STD. Fact of life.) [+1 point]

*Does your character feel guilty about something that happened in the past? [+1 point]
. Even when there's overwhelming evidence that it wasn't their fault? [+2 points]

*Prior to the SOTF program, had your character ever committed a serious crime or felony that they would usually go to jail for (murder, rape, etc.) [+1 point]
. And did they mysteriously manage to get away with the crime? [+2 points]

*Is your character, or should they be, classified as insane prior to the events of SOTF? [+2 points]
. But are still allowed to attend a normal high school despite this? [+3 points]

*Does your character consider their beauty/talent/skill/etc. a curse? [+3 points]

*Does your character carry a deep, dark secret with them that no one else knows? [+1 point]
. Will it affect their actions over the course of the game? [+1 point]

[Subtract 2 points if your character is a protagonist but ever/will ever freely, willingly, and knowingly (read: in cold blood, NOT via accident) kill one of their fellow classmates.]

[Subtract 1 point if your character harbors a crush on a fellow classmate whom they have no hope of ever dating.]

[Subtract 3 points if your character harbors a deep hatred and resentment of another character because they are jealous of him or her.]

Section IV: It's Not Just About Looks!

*Is your character unusually accomplished for his/her age? [+2 points]

*Is your character fluent in more than 2 languages? [+1 point]
. More than 4 languages? [+2 points]

*Has your character travelled extensively? [+1 point]

*Does your character collect things you consider intellectual or cultured? [+1 points]

*Is your character consistently radical and ill-behaved without repercussions? [+1 point]

*Does your character ever easily learn a difficult skill (like becoming an expert martial artist in a matter of weeks or mastering the guitar in three days)? [+3 points]

*Does your character have an amazing singing voice? [+1 point]

[Subtract 1 point if your character has ever fairly lost a fight or competition against someone who was not the character's rival.]

*Does your character play a musical instrument well? [+1 point]
. Is it guitar? [+1 point]
. Bass? [+1 point]
. Violin? [+1 point]
. Piano? [+1 point]

*Does your character "just know things", or can "sense" them? [+5 points]

*Does your character speak with an accent relative to his or her country of residence? [+1 point]

*Does your character have a major quirk or habit in common with you? (biting your nails, "child-talk" around boys, etc.) [+2 points]

*Does your character have a physical handicap that does not hinder him or her significantly? [+6 points]

[Subtract 4 points if your character is significantly physically handicapped.]

[Subtract 10 points if your character is significantly mentally handicapped.]

*Do animals or children instinctively like the character? [+3 points]

*Is your character exceptionally popular? [+2 points]
. Despite the fact that they are rude and uncivil toward their classmates? [+1 point]
. Despite the fact that their classmates seem to detest them? [+1 point]
. Are their classmates just jealous? [+1 point]

*Are other characters jealous of your character? [+1 point]
. Are other handlers jealous of your character? [+4 points]

[Subtract 1 point if your character is a smoker.]

[Subtract 2 points if your character has a dependency or addiction that is or would be very hard to break (such as gambling, drugs, alcoholism, a sex addiction, etc.]
. [Subtract another point if your character never overcomes this addiction.]

[Subtract 2 points if your character has a significant personality flaw (e.g. he/she is a spoiled brat, irrationally violent, naive and easily manipulated, etc.]
. [Subtract another point if these flaws persist until your character's death]
. [Subtract 2 points if these flaws get your character in serious trouble (they get themselves or another person killed, thrown in jail, etc.]

*Does your character have a special birthmark or other marking? [+4 points]

*Does your character have a physical flaw that does not actually detract from their beauty (e.g. too full lips)? [+2 points]

[Subtract 1 point for all the following that applies to your character:
. He/she remains in a committed relationship for the full duration of the story.
. He/she does not learn from major mistakes.
. He/she has very little or no empathy for other people.
. He/she is selfishly manipulative or sadistic (lies, blackmails, etc. to get their way).]

Section IV: All Work and No Play Makes Johnny a Dull Boy

*Does your character have any particular skill at which he or she is among the best? [+1 point]
. Is your character widely known for this skill? [+1 point]

*Is your character exceptionally good at something that most high school students have no practice in? (for example, said character is highly skilled at swordplay) [+2 points]

*Is your character in a band? (school-oriented groups such as jazz band and orchestra do not count) [+1 point]
. Is he/she the lead singer? [+1 point]
. Is the band good enough to go pro? [+2 points]

*Does your character have large amounts of disposable income? [+1 point]
. Despite the fact that they don't have a job? [+1 point]
. Despite the fact that their parents aren't well-to-do? [+2 points]

[Subtract 2 points if your character held a job up until the time of their class trip and regularly attended it.]

[Subtract 2 points if your character is repeatedly fired from and/or cannot keep a job because of a bad habit such as a short temper or a drug addiction.]

Section V: Stay in School! School is Cool!

*Does your character often skip class or not come to school at all without facing any repercussions? [+3 points]
. [Only add 1 point if said character often gets in trouble for skipping class and/or skipping school.]

*Is your character enrolled in classes that he/she would not (or should not) be taking? (e.g. your slacker character is enrolled in an A.P. Trig class) [+1 point]
. And does he or she do exceptionally well in this class? [+2 points]

*Is your character at the top of his or her class? [+2 points]

*Is your character on a sports team? (cheerleading counts) [+1 point]
. And is he or she a star player on that team? [+2 points]
. Is he or she the captain or co-captain [+2 points]
. Does he or she win a major game/competition/tournament for the team at any point? [+1 point]
* [Subtract 3 points if your character is on a sports team but never gets to play, is horrible, or serves as a benchwarmer or waterboy/girl.]

[Subtract 1 point if your character maintains a stellar GPA because he or she takes easy (slack-off) classes.]

Section VI: Your Character and You

*Is your character a mouthpiece for your views? [+2 points]

*Does your character like and/or befriend characters that you would like to be friends with? [+2 points]

[Subtract 4 points if your character likes and/or befriends characters that you would not like to be friends with.]

*Does your character often bully, pick on, or attempt to humiliate characters that you do not like? [+2 points]

[Subtract 4 points if your character often bullies or picks on characters that you personally enjoy.]

*Does your character share the same religious and spiritual views as you do? [+2 points]

[Subtract 3 points if your character's views are radically different from yours throughout the duration of the story.]

*Does your character crush on characters that you would crush on in real life? [+1 point]

*Does your character possess skills or qualities you wish you had? [+1 point]

*If your character were a real person, would you want to be friends with him or her? [+1 point]

*Do you attempt to make your character the focal point of every storyline you enter? [+1 point]

*Do you feel that your character is more important than the other characters you roleplay with? [+1 point]

*And finally, if you've managed to endure this entire test and fairly add up and subtract all the possible points therein, subtract 1 point for your patience and will to expand your writing talents.
Misa Achtland

Ayako Okogamine

Kevin De la Torre

Melissa Angelicchio

Mitsuko2
Member Avatar
Slutty Dwarf
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Mariavel is an 11, what's that equal to?
The Dan: she won me over with card games, brownies, sex and handcuffs

Edited as of 12/1/11

Alive: Norelia Concepcion, Elliot Stone, Allegra Hoffman

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply