Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Viewing Single Post From: If That Looking Glass Gets Broke
Lord_Shadow
Member Avatar
Eldritch Consumer, Requiem Agent
[ * ]
What the hell was the holdup now? They couldn't afford to waste any more time here. And Dom didn't seem to get that whatever he was seeing wasn't real, and it certainly wasn't helping him at all. He said a name, Abby or something like that, and that was all Alex needed to know. He'd either have to convince Dom that this 'Abby' wasn't really there, or he'd just have to knock him out for his own good.

Funny that I may have to resort to violence in order to protect us from violence. Alex frowned, trying to decide what to do.

"Look, we don't have time. Someone could walk in here at any moment. I'm sure I stumbled upon you for a reason. And I'm not quite sure what that reason is, but I'm pretty sure I shouldn't just leave you to get killed." Alex folded his arms and sighed. "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to dispel your illusion."

He took a deep breath before continuing. As frustrating as it was to see Dom still act as though he was somewhere else rather than this hellhole, he couldn't afford to come off as agitated. Who knows what Dom would do if he felt threatened?

"Whoever this 'Abby' person is, I guarantee you that person is not real. You are IMAGINING them. I don't know why, I don't know what for, but it is true. Now please, stop messing around and come with me. You want to live don't you?"

Alex looked around for anything that might help 'pacify' Dom, just in case. He was already tired from walking who knows how long or far, and he didn't want to make this last longer than it needed. If Dominic cooperated then, hey, that's good. If he didn't, Alex wanted to be prepared.

Nothing. Great. I'll just have to go with my bare hands then. Wonderful.

Alex felt this situation was a little bit ironic. Here he was determined to help keep both himself and Dom alive, and he was contemplating hurting Dom. For his own good of course. It was logical, rational. It was the right thing to do, right?
Proud Member of the Trans-Dimensional/Temporal Police Department... or a fugitive from justice evading them. Take your pick.

Fanning the flames of war since two topics ago. And loving every minute of it. *EVIL SMILE*

The Present
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Past
Spoiler: click to toggle

The Future
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post
If That Looking Glass Gets Broke · The Woods: Inland