Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:

The Shopping Center

Regular Forum (No New Posts) Top Floor
The shopping center’s shops are arranged in a circle with an elevator shaft running through the center. The store fronts are in disarray with broken windows and half pulled down shutters. Formerly, people enjoyed shopping at Banana Republic, United Colors of Benetton, Pay Less Shoes, Old Navy and a new and used record store called Sound Garden.
I Was Once Alive Jul 22 2014, 12:00 AM, By NotAFlyingToy
Topics: 12 Replies: 113
Regular Forum (No New Posts) Bottom Floor
The bottom floor of the shopping center is home to a large make up, perfume, and accessories department store, called Linens and Things, as well as to a grocery store. Abandoned shopping carts are all around.
All I do is sell sincerity. Oct 12 2014, 11:07 AM, By NotAFlyingToy
Topics: 15 Replies: 239
Make New Topic
The Shopping Center
Pinned Topics
READ ME: Area Description: The Shopping Center
SOTF_Help 0 297
Apr 23 2013, 01:54 AM
Last Post By: SOTF_Help
Make New Topic