Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:

Northern Town

Regular Forum (No New Posts) Mansions
Two mansions look down on the gated community below. One was formerly the mayor’s mansion, which has a distinct hunting lodge theme to it, including many mounted animal trophies. The second, smaller mansion is more modern with many large, broken windows.
Dominoes Oct 28 2014, 01:16 AM, By Ruggahissy
Topics: 12 Replies: 220
Regular Forum (No New Posts) Gated Community
A guard station with a torn gate and guards’ uniforms inside welcome people to the gated community. Inside there are four rows of five houses, all identical on the outside with the exception of lawn decorations. The once beautiful houses are in various states of decay.
Get Ganked Oct 29 2014, 06:56 PM, By Rattlesnake
Topics: 15 Replies: 217
Regular Forum (No New Posts) The Quad
The quad has fared much better with time than the rest of the northern town. The grass has overgrown, but is still a lovely shade of green, with several types of wildflowers growing around the park. A metal jungle gym, a metal slide, and four swings offer kids an afternoon of fun. There are still plaques around the park with instructions on several easy-to-do exercises.
It Was Fear Of Myself That Made Me Odd Oct 29 2014, 12:39 PM, By Ares
Topics: 12 Replies: 131
Make New Topic
Northern Town
Pinned Topics
READ ME: Area Description: Northern Town
SOTF_Help 0 255
Apr 23 2013, 01:43 AM
Last Post By: SOTF_Help
Make New Topic