Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Rockman EXE: Rogue Network. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Excursions into meetings
Topic Started: Apr 30 2012, 07:34 PM (560 Views)
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
(from ACDC Town)

A little blip and a small flash preceded the armored Navi Lancer's emergence into the ACDC network, only for him to let out a light sigh as he landed on the 'surface' surprisingly easily for one wearing armor like his. Always it was him that was expected to do most of the work; Risa was too lazy or generally unwilling. 'Twas tiresome, to be certain, but at least he was reliable, however much he wished at times to be quite the opposite so that girl might learn her lesson.

A step at a time, he supposed... for now, all he could do was move forward after already having drawn up a BBS post. With due luck, there would be a response to it soon enough, but the Navi wasn't really getting his hopes up. It would be nice to meet someone else, certainly, but did he have to? Regardless of Risa's insistence, and low chip stock, he was quite certain he could handle most things around this place on his own.

Oh well, he'd heard word about building relations being quite useful, for Cross... somethings. It was probably a lot of hearsay or nonsense, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Assuming his normal habits could be defied and he wouldn't simply end up leaving them behind...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Goroke
Member Avatar
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GUNCANNON, BRO!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Trying to burn some time in the 'peaceful' ACDC network, Lancer moved on till he came across an all-too-familiar group of Metools lined up in front. The viruses seemed easy enough, but one of them swung their mattock on the ground and caused the panels around the navi and the viruses to collapse till a perfect, rectangular shape was left!

This ambush the viruses had planned...Didn't make much difference, but it did affect the Metool's morale as they held their pickaxes up with confidence and slowly approached Lancer!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain:
60% Normal (Rectangular)
40% Missing (Surrounding Normal)

Lancer.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"Risa," Lancer prodded.

"Ye... oh! Battlechips coming up, and be careful while you're sealed in like..."

"I know, I'm yet far from full capabilities. Still, I've plenty enough capabilities to manage this."

Even saying that, Lancer jumped over to the side, intending to reduce the range the Metools could attack and, more than that, line up a decent shot for the first chip loaded. The glove on his right hand shifted and compressed until it appeared much like a gun, one that was whipped up toward the closest 'armor hat,' as he often though of these viruses. With a bang, the Shotgun fired off its shell when the shot seemed certain. Swiftly following, the gun grew bigger, until it was much more akin to a cannon (which would be an accurate observation). Another, louder bang followed as the arm holding up the Cannon diverted, aiming itself toward the next Metool target. The recoil from the shot pushed his otherwise bare arm up, but nonetheless the Cannon shot wasn't to be diverted by such as that.

Summary

1. Dodge to the side, try to line up shot

2. Shotgun to MetoolA (50 damage + Spread 1)

3. Cannon to MetoolB (or whichever is closest) (40 damage + Knockback)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Trapped in a dueling platform with three Metools wasn’t really a place anyone would want to be, but Lancer took it all in stride as he immediately dashed to the side, stopping just shy of the edge where those missing panels were, the action proved to be good however as a shockwave went blasting by where he’d just been.

Naturally the dragon knight quickly took to the offense against those viruses as a shotgun was prepared then fired towards the trio, easily wiping out not just one, but two of the viruses in a single blast. Sadly however the kickback from his second attack seemed to throw off his aim as it breezed right by the last met, leaving it looking both upset that it was shot at and relieved to still be alive.

Viruses:
Metool A: Deleted
Metool B: 40HP
Metool C: Deleted

Terrain:
60% Normal (Rectangular)
40% Missing (Surrounding Normal)

Good Guys:
Lancer.EXE: 100HP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"I never did care for that weapon..." Lancer muttered as the Cannon, albeit barely, missed its mark. Shotgun was fine, but Cannon was too... heavy? Showy? No matter, the point stood. At least amongst the remaining weapons, there was one he did like, and said one was quick to be utilized.

"I know, I know, ZapRing1 loaded." So Risa's voice somewhat barely reached the Navi. Barely was it loaded before Lancer's gauntlet altered slightly, already having returned to normal after the cannon shot. Rather than any particular change for this one, however, all he really had to do was ball his fingers into a fist and let some crackling electricity momentarily spread through. A quick punch forward from there was all it really took to send forth a ring of electricity, the ZapRing1 itself's effect, streaking toward the remaining Metool and charged a little further by the Navi's own like element.

And if that wasn't enough, well, he still had one chip remaining before he'd have to rely on his lance itself. Soon enough, the chip was loaded, and the fingertips of his gauntlet altered themselves into definably sharp points. However reckless it might have been, Lancer quickly charged forward and a little to the side, enough to put him within close range (if only he could use the chip through his lance itself!) and a little out of the way of potential, even likely, retaliation. From there, one horizontal swipe of the sharp claws toward anything on the Metool that wasn't its helmet was all that would likely be needed... though it never hurt to be ready for other possibilities, and thus the claws remained, for now.

Summary

1. ZapRing1 to MetoolB (40 damage + 5 damage same element + Stun 1)

2. Charge near Metool

3. RageClaw1 to MetoolB (40 damage)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Much like the shotgun before, that electrical ring was right on target and with a loud BZZZZT the virus was fried and quickly deleted even as the navi dashed forward preparing to give a finishing blow. Oddly enough, just as with the start of the battle, when the last virus was taken out, the missing panels lifted and mended themselves offering means of escape, or perhaps offering means of exploring deeper into the network.

For all his efforts there where the last virus had been deleted was an oversized shield left behind, along with the scattered remains of Zenny to be collected.

Viruses:
Metool A: Deleted
Metool B: Deleted
Metool C: Deleted

Terrain:
100% Normal (Rectangular)


Good Guys:
Lancer.EXE: 100HP


--Battle 1, Victory!--
Lancer.EXE: Guard1, 137 Zenny
[spoiler=Guard1] Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack): On Hit)
Accuracy: S
Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a hyper-fast damage ray.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Element: Null
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.[/spoiler]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"See? I told you I was fine on my own," Lancer spoke confidently, something Risa had since gotten used to... mostly. She still worried, but she was an Operator; how could she help it?

"Well, we got a good new chip from it, so I guess I can't really complain..." Risa admitted.

"Good. Then we're all set to go," Lancer spoke, confidently walking forward despite any protests. He'd be fine, he knew that much; besides, it wasn't as if he was moving far from the set coordinates if someone did happen to come along.

(Ready for Battle #2)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Turns out Lancer wouldn’t have to travel far at all from his starting point before coming across a pair of Cannon turrets seemingly blocking his way forward. Perhaps making matters worse, two ghosts appeared seemingly from thin air beside them, lashing out their far too thick tongues while carrying a none to appealing grin.

Viruses:
CannonDumb A: 50HP
CannonDumb B: 50HP
Spooky A: 30HP
Spooky B: 30HP

Terrain:
100% Normal

Navi:
Lancer.EXE: 100HP

—Battle 2, Start!—
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"Great... more of them this time..." Lancer muttered.

"Whose fault is that?" Risa chimed in, though ultimately she was mostly ignored. Not that the Navi was 'in the zone' or anything of the like, but rather that it was something he'd soon come to do when it came to situations like this. "Well, whatever, I'm re-loading the battlechips now."

"More of them, perhaps, but I intend to end it more quickly this time," Lancer assured, before his gauntlet changed again, right back to the gun that had started the battle before. However much Risa didn't like it, he was going full offense for the moment; starting, preferably, with two of the four annoyances. All the better that one was stationary, and it was precisely that that the gauntlet-turned-gun was whipped up toward. But a moment was taken for steadiness before the Shotgun shot fired off toward the Cannon to the left, to, with due luck, spread to the Spooky nearby; it had worked last time, had it not?

Nonetheless, his next attack wasn't far to come, and replacing the gun-like appearance was the same definite hints of electrical energy as had led to the end of the last Metool. Wherever the other Spooky had moved, if it had moved, there the Navi's closed fist would lash out in the direction of. From that apparent punch, a ring of electricity surged forward in the form of the ZapRing1's effect toward the Spooky... which left the Navi's last target: the last Cannon. Here a certain irony, and policy of 'fight fire with fire' would apply: Lancer's gauntlet shifted and grew into his Cannon, which hadn't long before it had taken aim. Recalling quite easily what happened earlier, the Navi jabbed his partial namesake lance into the net floor beside him before grasping his wrist with his then-freed left hand for stability. With that done, the Cannon fired off with a somewhat loud burst toward the... well, Cannon that was to be the disliked projectile weapon's foe.

Summary

1. Shotgun to CannonA/SpookyA (50 damage + Spread 1)

2. ZapRing1 to SpookyB (40 damage + 5 damage same element + Stun 1)

3. Cannon to CannonB (40 damage + Knockback)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Goroke
Member Avatar
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GUNCANNON, BRO!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lancer took up his gun-arm and fired it towards the turret and the ghost, hoping that it would be as effective as it was before, but thing's aren't always consistent as one hopes. Due to some freakish luck, the shotgun hit the Spooky and not the immobile cannon virus, deleting one virus in the end.

Seeing how much damage the navi was dishing out, the three viruses prepared for their own attack as the two turrets swiveled their gun-heads at the navi and began to take aim. The lone Spooky, however, took a more direct approach and teleported right into Lancer's face, proceeding to lick it with its disgusting tongue! Though it dealt the damage, the Spooky was also in the perfect position for the Zapring to hit, getting deleted in the process. Lancer went on and fired its cannon at the CannonDumb virus, but it was unfortunately lacking in firepower to finish it off completely.

Viruses:
CannonDumb A: 50HP [Taking Aim...]
CannonDumb B: 10HP [Taking Aim...]
Spooky A: DELETED
Spooky B: DELETED

Terrain:
100% Normal

Navi:
Lancer.EXE: 90HP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"Well, that didn't work quite as planned... but no way am I getting hit by these things..." Lancer muttered. Hardly willing to stay in one place much longer for the benefit of these stationery viruses, he rushed quickly forward, to the side of the one that hadn't been hit by the Cannon shot earlier. In the meantime his gauntlet, rather than changing into a gun, again found the tips of its fingers sharpening for the benefit of utilizing the RageClaw1... one of the currently available chips he did like. To add to that was a little extra push, a little Buff afforded from himself, before the claw lashed out at that nearest CannonDumb in a downward strike. Better yet, it had sufficient power to wipe it out in one hit where the Cannon earlier had shown to be insufficient at that task.

Then there was the other. These things appeared fairly sluggish; he'd probably already thrown off its aim, so all that was really left was the finishing blow. So, without much regard for the possibility of dodging since it probably didn't matter anyway, he rushed the short distance required to strike quickly downward at the other CannonDumb with his still-lingering claws, fully intending to end it now.

Summary

1. Rush forward near CannonDumbA

>Variable ability Buff: Add +10 to next chip
2. RageClaw1 to CannonDumbA (40 + 10 damage; use 1 of 6 uses)

3. RageClaw1 to CannonDumbB (40; use 2 of 6)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Goroke
Member Avatar
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GUNCANNON, BRO!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Cannondumbs kept a solid lock onto Lancer as the navi made his move forward, swerving their gun-heads to the perfect angle towards their target. When Lancer got close enough, the two viruses open fired and managed to land a single shot onto the navi! That said, they were completely open against Lancer's claws and got themselves swiftly deleted in no time.

Viruses:
CannonDumb A: DELETED
CannonDumb B: DELETED
Spooky A: DELETED
Spooky B: DELETED

Terrain:
100% Normal

Navi:
Lancer.EXE: 70HP

-BATTLE WON!-
210z + [Recov10] Battlechip
Code:
 
Recover10
Recovery: 10 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 10 HP.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"So...?"

"There's a little damage, but I'm fine. It'll take a lot more than this to get me to quit."

"Well... if you say so. Nobody else has shown up yet, and I know I'd have a pretty hard time trying to stop you, so I'll let you decide what to do. For now."

"For now, I'm ready for at least one more," Lancer declared, letting his eyes wander for a moment or two to try and locate anyone around, or otherwise any promising areas. With a little shrug after those few moments, he chose a direction and began walking.

(Ready for Battle #3)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Venturing deeper still into the network, Lancer would soon come across an almost giant checker board. Scattered all around the net, cracked panels dotted within normal panels, and there, hopping about like it was some kind of game, was a group of viruses. Though when they saw the navi, a new game was decided, as they quickly turned on him while the beast among them let out a challenging roar. It wasn’t all bad though, because just beyond the group, Lancer could make out a glimpse of a shining green gem hovering above the terrain.

Viruses
Bunny A: 50HP
Bunny B: 50HP
Metool A: 40HP
Metool B: 40HP
Spikey: 90HP

Terrain
60% Normal
40% Cracked [Scattered all over]

Navi
Lancer.EXE: 70HP

Misc
GMD: 25 HP

—Battle 3, Start!—
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"Another little problem, huh... or maybe not," Lancer muttered under his breath, gripping his lance itself a little tighter in the meantime. Two things he needed to accomplish: some healing, and some setup for a follow-up attack, and both of them he could manage in the same strike. Carefully he took a moment to aim, before his Storm Lance was suddenly thrust forward. From it a charging, lightly swirling line of energy orbs darted out toward that Spikey, which seemed likely to be the biggest threat. With due course, the Navi fully intended the return of the orbs to tug the virus into a perfect position near one of the Bunnies.

"Risa?"

"Don't worry, I know... Shotgun, slotted in."

"Perfect," Lancer declared, and with that the Storm Gauntlet upon his right hand altered itself quickly into the form of a gun, that was flicked up toward that Bunny. A somewhat loud burst accompanied the Shotgun shot itself firing off partly toward that virus, and partly toward the Spikey that was still within perfect range if plans properly held. Of course, it wasn't good to stay still like he had been thus far, not least of all with the terrain as it was, so evasive action followed that latest assault. Specifically, a quick jump was afforded to drive him over to the side, preferably out of the way of incoming fire or approaches.

Summary

1. Lancet to Spikey (15 drain (break), pull)

>Variable ability Buff: Add +10 to next chip
2. Shotgun to BunnyA/Spikey (50 + 10 damage, Spread 1)

3. Dart to the side


-Lancet: 2 TCD as of this turn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Taking charge the knight thrust his lance forth and released the swirls of orbs that shot out and overtook the Spikey, suddenly jerking it forward while offering the returned energy they’d taken from the beast right back to Lancer. What’s more it pulled the beast onto one of those cracked up terrain, forcing it to quickly leap away as the ground beneath it crumbled away.

Following up with a second, massive shotgun blast the Spikey had little chance to avoid it and was quickly hit again, along with an unfortunate bunny that just happened to hop next to it out of surprise of seeing it getting pulled around, deleting it quick. Naturally the navi knew it was best to be on the move as well, and quickly rushed out of the way of both a charged ring and shockwave that were sent his way. Fortunately for him, he just barely managed to avoid a cracked panel, which crumbled away just behind him.

Viruses
Bunny A: Deleted
Bunny B: 50HP
Metool A: 40HP
Metool B: 40HP
Spikey: 15HP

Terrain
60% Normal
30% Cracked [Scattered all over]
10% Missing [Behind Spikey and Lancer]

Navi
Lancer.EXE: 85HP

Misc
GMD: 25 HP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
"Need to be careful..." Lancer muttered to himself, momentarily eyeing the Mystery Data in the back. That it was in the back was perfect; it prevented something silly like one of the Metools lining up with it and striking through it to get to him. What it really meant was that his aim had to be true, lest he possibly mis-fire (which he didn't believe would happen.

"Which ones?" came the voice from beyond the Net.

"Zapring and RageClaw since I have to be careful," came the quick reply.

"You got it... chips've been slotted in."

First up came the ZapRing1... with another little boost, as the further crackling electricity around the aptly-named Storm Gauntlet exhibited. A quick jab forward, careful enough to not aim at the Mystery Data but not so careful as to let himself be truly off-target, went toward the remaining Bunny, precluding the ring of electricity itself pushing along.

With that done, it seemed as good an idea as any to slice the remaining foes apart, and to that end the fingertips of the Navi's gauntlet extended into proper claws. A little rush forward thus precluded a hard swipe to the side aimed straight for the Spikey that was still, for now, hanging on; though Lancer would see how long that would last after fully intending with that swipe to knock the virus straight into the nearest Metool. And lest he forget the other Metool, he came down (up?) on that one hard, swiping in the path of an uppercut to avoid the virus's heavily-armored helmet.

Summary

>Variable ability Buff: Add +10 to next chip
1. ZapRing1 to BunnyB (40 + 5 same element + 10 buff (total 55) damage, Stun 1)

2. RageClaw1 to Spikey, to throw into MetoolA (20 + Impact, use 1 of 6)

3. RageClaw1 to MetoolB (40 damage, use 2 of 6)


Lancet: 1 TCD as of this turn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sending out a shocking ring of overcharged energy, Lancer quickly succeeded in giving that bunny virus a taste of its own medicine, and what a strong dose it was as it overloaded the poor creature and quickly took it out.

It was then his well-planned strategy started to slip away, dashing forward towards the Spikey probably would have worked, until his footing started to fail, and while he did manage to avoid falling through the now missing panel, the misstep gave the Spikey all the time it needed to dash out of the way and blast the brave knight with the bane of his brethren, a fire ball. Not to be dismayed however he kept the pressure on, quickly slashing apart one of the Metools as his twin’s attack sails harmlessly into a missing panel and gets stopped long before reaching Lancer.

Viruses
Bunny A: Deleted
Bunny B: Deleted
Metool A: 40HP
Metool B: Deleted
Spikey: 15HP

Terrain
60% Normal
15% Cracked (Scattered all over)
15% Missing (Behind Lancer and to the left of him)

Navi
Lancer.EXE: 70HP

Misc
GMD: 25HP
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Lance
Member Avatar
Mettool
[ *  * ]
Two more down, two to go... part of his plans had failed thanks to the poor footing, but such was life. It wasn't as though the remains of the group of viruses was likely to give him too much trouble any more, after all.

So, wordlessly, he darted forward within the small space he needed. Top threat first; that Spikey needed to finally go, and the still-lingering RageClaw was more than enough for that. Down it struck toward the Spikey in a vertical slash, before Lancer, moving only after that movement was complete lest his aim be thrown off, darted off again through the small distance left between him and the final Metool, pointedly trying to avoid the remaining panels that were still cracked. As was almost necessary, another uppercut strike from that claw commenced to avoid the armored hard hat, in full intent of striking the virus down.

With that, in confidence that the viruses would be ended, one of his newest chips was loaded, and a green light momentarily enveloped him, recovering a few of his accumulated wounds.

Summary

1. RageClaw1 to Spikey (40 damage, use 3 of 6)

2. RageClaw1 to MetoolB (40 damage, use 4 of 6)

3. Recov10 (10 HP healed)


Lancet: 0 TCD as of this turn
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Morisha
Member Avatar
Heel Navi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seeing the threats for just what they were, Lancer quickly set about to dispatch his last remaining enemies. And dispatch them he did, with two powerful slashes that easily cut the mighty beast down and rendered the little met virus nothing but a shred of data that quickly dissipated away. Finally the knight could stand in confidence, given that small boost of healing was just the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Viruses
Bunny A: Deleted
Bunny B: Deleted
Metool A: Deleted
Metool B: Deleted
Spikey: Deleted

Terrain
60% Normal
15% Cracked (Scattered all over)
15% Missing(Scattered)

Navi
Lancer: 80HP

Misc
GMD: 25HP

—Battle 3, Victory!—
Lancer: 360z, Heatshot
[spoiler=Heatshot] HeatShot
Damage: 40 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots a fireball whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire[/spoiler]

[Open GMD? Y/N]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · ACDC Net · Next Topic »
Add Reply