Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Rockman EXE: Rogue Network. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Fera Stepping Down
Topic Started: Mar 18 2012, 05:25 AM (260 Views)
Aim
Member Avatar
The Invisible Hand of Ecchi
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fera is no longer part of the moderation body. His spot's open for him when he wants it, but for now, he's stepping down for his own reasons.

Now more than ever, we need the current moderator body to do their job, keeping up with the topics going on around the net. Fera's been a big part of what keeps things moving for a long time and it's no secret that with him currently out of the picture, we need everyone to work hard to fill that hole. We also would appreciate anyone willing and able to participate in our mod drive, for the same reason.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fera
Member Avatar
Comeback?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm back because Bomber gave me a beer.

Or something.

MOD DRIVE KEEP GOING.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply