Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to PRW!

Information

PRW.com

Upcoming PPV

PRW Champions

Affiliates

Welcome to Professional RPG Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Right now, we are set to Admin Approval for all new members. This means that if you sign up, you will not be allowed to post until an admin as approved your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it has become a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining our boards. For increased chances of joining us, please do not sign up with a disposable email address as these accounts will be banned instantly, again, a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining the boards.

Please be patient. We will approve your account ASAP.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Active Multiquote Inactive
Add Reply
“Just Two Fish In A Big Ocean.”
Topic Started: Jan 10 2018, 11:32 PM (88 Views)
SaviourSelf
Seasoned Professional
There are these two young fish swimming along, and they happen to meet an older fish swimming the other way, who nods at them. The older fish stops, nods at them and says, “Morning, boys. How’s the water?”

Thinking nothing of it, the two young fish swim on for a bit, and then eventually one of them looks over at the other and goes, “What the hell is water?”

It’s an often told parable, but it is one that holds relevance today as Allan Proctor gets ready to lace up his boots and walk down that aisle in Chicago and come face to face with his destiny.

And really, isn’t that what Allan has preached for the past few months? Destiny? A “third” generation superstar as he likes to promote himself has manifested his ego into this absurd creation of y’all tales and fables, allegorical mission statements of conquests and matches won when in reality there is but one ever present truth to Allan Proctor’s career:

He’s never fucking beaten anybody.

Moral victories and sneak attacks aside, Allan has never stepped into the ring with anybody of merit. Hanging on to the only credibility he has; a weak bloodline link to the forgotten member of the Four Horsemen, Allan Proctor is overshadowed within his own family by a female who is more credible as a model than as a professional wrestler. Such is Allan Proctor’s truth.

He has taken to pandering to the lowest common denominator; a tactic I would expect from a Trump supporter or someone who is trying to get a spot on an Impact wrestling roster, but I truly don’t know why I expected different. The reality is that Allan Proctor has never stepped into a ring to face someone man-to-man in direct competition.

Until now.

He has coasted aimlessly in his own realities, floated through symbiotically through this industry and taken from it without ever realizing what it truly means to be a professional wrestler. He had rested on laurels created by a bloodline he has the good fortune of being attached to, not anything from his own merit.

In Chicago he’ll be forced to be cognizant of what is around him because this is his new reality. My elbows and my hands unrelentingly pounding into him until I get my pound of flesh is his new reality. The fact that I will not allow him to surrender, not allow him to submit and not allow him to hide until he is nothing but a stain of a cold, grey canvas? That’s his new reality.

This is water, Allan.
- 4x PRW Undisputed Champion
- 2x World Tag Team Champion
- 8x Cyanide Champion
- PRW Intercontinental Champion
- PRW Triple Crown Champion
- PRW Grand Slam Champion
- PRW Hall of Famer
Online Member No PM Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PRW News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Created by Chort27 of NGL