Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to PRW!

Information

PRW.com

Upcoming PPV

PRW Champions

Affiliates

Welcome to Professional RPG Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Right now, we are set to Admin Approval for all new members. This means that if you sign up, you will not be allowed to post until an admin as approved your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it has become a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining our boards. For increased chances of joining us, please do not sign up with a disposable email address as these accounts will be banned instantly, again, a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining the boards.

Please be patient. We will approve your account ASAP.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Active Multiquote Inactive
Add Reply
Paladin's Titantrons and Other Graphics
Topic Started: Nov 1 2017, 12:40 PM (94 Views)
Paladin
Member Avatar
Paladins never forget.
Hey guys. It's your pal Paladin, and this is a topic dedicated to the titantrons/graphics I've made.

Titantrons

My first titantron for Paladin. Used clips from both of Wade Barrett's titantrons (which go well with any song) and the movie Jumper. Features "Lightning and Thunder" by Extreme Music, aka that theme Kyle O'Reilly used once for NXT.

Second titantron for Barbed Wire, formally Marshall Cage's character who I grew so attached to that I could not discard her after one match. Not as fond of this one: there are so few clips of Shayna Baszler, I had little to work with. Still, I like it overall. Theme is "Don't Die Digging" by the Graduate, which used to be used by Johnny Gargano on Evolve.

Intros

Inspired by WWE's "Then, Now, and Forever" intro, I decided to make one for PRW, this one a mosaic of different clips.

An intro I made for another promotion ran by Carlos Cruz.

Match Previews

Match preview for Kevin Mordrad vs Paladin at Christmas Carnage for the Internet championship. Was experimenting with templates and After Effects.

My second one of these. Ace vs Ata, the main event of Christmas Carnage 2017. I found this one harder to make because I hate the song...but it is the official one for the ppv.

Package for Paladin vs Lal Singh at Salvation. Went for more of an "awards show" feel. Seemed to fit Salvation.

Trailer for Superbattle featuring the confirmed combatants. It's a bit busy, but it let me play around with a few templates.

Graphics

Posted Image

With a free font editor, you too can create graphics as stunning as this! It was so hard finding biker gear I was satisfied with.

Posted Image

Who doesn't want to watch a wrestling show where a large British man mocks his guests while sipping tea?
Edited by Paladin, Apr 15 2018, 02:41 PM.
Posted Image

Credit to Regan Crowe for the Awesome Signature

Offline Member No PM Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphics Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Created by Chort27 of NGL