Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to PRW!

Information

PRW.com

Upcoming PPV

PRW Champions

Affiliates

Welcome to Professional RPG Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Right now, we are set to Admin Approval for all new members. This means that if you sign up, you will not be allowed to post until an admin has approved your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it has become a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining our boards. For increased chances of joining us, please do not sign up with a disposable email address as these accounts will be banned instantly, again, a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining the boards.

Please be patient. We will approve your account ASAP.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Active Multiquote Inactive
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Topic Started: Jul 12 2017, 11:43 PM (1,996 Views)
The Inquisition
Member Avatar
PRW Codger
Fire Pro Wrestling World has just released on Steam Early Access. Since the CAW system is pretty robust, I was thinking of doing some PRW members.

I don't have the most amount of time but I'll try and get through some of the major players at the moment so don't worry if you are active right now.

Any suggestions for Alumni that I should include?

Also, if you have the game, feel free to make some CAWs and upload them to the Steam Workshop, I'll download them and add them to the collection. When I have some decent CAWs I'll upload them to the Workshop if there is interest.
Posted Image
Offline Member No PM Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KrazedHeroX
Member Avatar
Rookie
The game looks pretty amazing, I'm going to try to buy it when I come up with $20. I'll make some characters for your collection, maybe the championships too. Also, are Championships able to be uploaded to the Steam Workshop?

Baneykinns
Member Avatar
Hes back!
Ill upload some of the current prw roster to the workshop. Quiz, you should start with Razer.

The Inquisition
Member Avatar
PRW Codger
KrazedHeroX

The game looks pretty amazing, I'm going to try to buy it when I come up with $20. I'll make some characters for your collection, maybe the championships too. Also, are Championships able to be uploaded to the Steam Workshop?

I'm not too sure to be honest. I haven't seen any but its only been out for like...3 days. The Championship Creator isn't too detailed so it won't really be a problem anyway.

Baneykinns

Ill upload some of the current prw roster to the workshop. Quiz, you should start with Razer.

He was actually next on my list after maybe Matt Caje/ Bellinger/ No Fear. If you upload CAWs, post a link to the Workshop here and I'll download them.
Posted Image

Joey NOX
Member Avatar
OVER 9000!!!
Quote:

Assuming the usual like Alex, GF and Aries are involved, I mean you almost have to have Logan, no?
Posted Image

Hot Dawg!

The Inquisition
Member Avatar
PRW Codger
Joey NOX
Jul 13 2017, 11:58 PM
Quote:

Assuming the usual like Alex, GF and Aries are involved, I mean you almost have to have Logan, no?
Here's who I've made so far:

Inquisitor
Devlin Rok
The Mask (because lol)
Sean Aries
Jesse Drive
Joey Nox
Patrick Slaughter
Razer

On the list:
Matt Caje
Russ Bellinger
No Fear
Godfather
Lion Merteuil
Alex LeBlanc
Matt Logan
Art McLellan
Gunnar Wuher
Owen Slade
Posted Image

KrazedHeroX
Member Avatar
Rookie
Can you make my character, Logan LaCoore?

Actually nevermind, I'll just make it myself.
Edited by KrazedHeroX, Jul 14 2017, 01:59 PM.

OhHaveMercy
Member Avatar
Feel-it-o-meter
Quiz put up the core roster of trend setters, and game makers here that made this site last as long as it has.

I and you LaCoore need not apply...not yet anyway.
Posted Image

Gotta take his word for it, guys, he's wearing Polka Dots...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Inquisition
Member Avatar
PRW Codger
KrazedHeroX
Jul 14 2017, 01:59 PM
Can you make my character, Logan LaCoore?

Actually nevermind, I'll just make it myself.
The beauty of FPWW is that you can create yourself if you feel I've overlooked you and I can add you in. I only have so much time and I'm going to focus on the big names first, no offense to you or any of the other new guys.
Posted Image

Joey NOX
Member Avatar
OVER 9000!!!
Can Sean Aries feud with the many bear CAWs they have? Feels right.
Posted Image

Hot Dawg!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme Created by Chort27 of NGL