Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to PRW!

Information

PRW.com

Upcoming PPV

PRW Champions


Affiliates

Welcome to Professional RPG Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

Right now, we are set to Admin Approval for all new members. This means that if you sign up, you will not be allowed to post until an admin has approved your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience but it has become a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining our boards. For increased chances of joining us, please do not sign up with a disposable email address as these accounts will be banned instantly, again, a necessary step to stop the flow of spammers joining the boards.

Please be patient. We will approve your account ASAP.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Active Multiquote Inactive
Add Reply
PRW Announces We Did It First 2: The Retcon!; Eliminations Matches Have Returned
Topic Started: Oct 8 2012, 06:00 PM (370 Views)
Joey NOX
Member Avatar
OVER 9000!!!
The following was released by PRW offices early Monday Morning. Stamped with the Inquisitor's Seal Of Approval, the press release details the next iPPV event after PRW's The Fall Classic. The release announces "PRW Presents We Did It First 2: The Retcon" which will feature more 4 on 4 elimination matches as a direct sequel to last November's "We Did It First".

PRW'S DOING IT AGAIN THIS OCTOBER 27TH!


PRW is gonna do it first in Utica, New York with a return of last year's smash hit card!

It was in November of last year where PRW made it's return to iPPV. On that card held in the Sun Bank National Center in New Jersey, PRW pulled out all the stops with a six match card that featured a cornucopia of 4 on 4 elimination style 8 man tag matches. It was PRW's attempt to do it first. In fact, the show was even titled "We Did It First" to signify such a claim.

Well PRW is prepared to Do It First...again. Or Second. Kind of technically.

PRW is proud to announce that on Saturday, October 27th, they will be hosting their next iPPV known as "PRW's We Did It First 2: The Retcon"! This live card, only on internet pay per view, will be emanating from the history Oncenter in Syracuse, New York. More importantly this card will feature the return of the 4 on 4 elimination style matches. "We were recently told that we did not, in fact, do it first" said PRW Liaison to the Board of Directors Inquisitor. "With that in mind, we've decided that the fan support and need to do it first has dictated we return the iPPV scene to make sure we did it first." PRW officials and wrestlers ranging from Patrick Slaughter to Serial to Adam Xclusiv to Inquisitor will be at the Oncenter War Memorial in Syracuse on Wednesday for a press conference to help publicize the event. "I'm excited to be representing PRW on Wednesday in Da 'Cuse. I'm hoping the Onslaught fans will be there and pour out in typical fashion!"

PRW decided to schedule a date in the Oncenter War Memorial in the spring but wouldn't make proclamations publicly. It's believed both the venue and the company had the iPPV planned but held off an official announcement due to scheduling. "There were concerns about our ability to hold Uprising in Madison Square Garden" said Inquisitor, "but once we locked down the date without opposition from other competitors, we were free to officially put this card together and announce it. The Oncenter War Memorial has plenty of history in wrestling. We're hoping that this live show will be one of the better moments and not David Arquette winning a Heavyweight title bad."

The October 27th show starts at 7:00 PM featuring a live pre-show hosted by Doug Smith, Josh Brunswick and a "former PRW legend" who has yet to be announced. We can confirm that a live match will take place that will be streamed on PRW's facebook account for FREE as well as the official site to view "We Did It First 2: The Retcon", PRWwrestling.net. At 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific, PRWwrestling.net will go live with the pay per view portion of the show!

And what about this PPV portion? Well the 3 HR will feature a unique 6 match card will feature a collection of 4 on 4 elimination tag matches! Just what are those matches? Well as luck would have it, the card will be officially announced later on tonight! Stay tuned on the PRW website for more details on the matches, complete with an official run down and analysis!

The stream will cost $14.99 and will include two downloadable replays and a truncated one for iPad users. PRW fan-club members will get 15% off their next purchase at the PRW store should they order the event before October 20th, 2012. Non fan-club members get 5% off if they order before October 20th, 2012. Should you wish to attend the event at the beautiful, historic Oncenter War Memorial, tickets will be on sale Wednesday morning at prices ranging from $250.00 to $25.00. All PRW fan-club members who purchase tickets will be entered into a lottery drawing to walk out with a wrestler of their choosing at the event!

We're hoping that all our fans will join us on October 27th be it live in person or on iPPV. We need as many witnesses as possible to prove that we did, IN FACT, do it first!
Posted Image


Hot Dawg!

Offline Member No PM Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PRW News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Created by Chort27 of NGL