Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to VHRG Empire Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi Everyone. My name is Trisabre
Topic Started: Nov 21 2017, 12:27 PM (56 Views)
trisabre
[ * ]
Hi everyone,

My name is Trisabre. I'm an old acquaintance of Darth Pitchest from back when Zone.com was a thing. I was wondering what happened to him since I thought he'd be there.
If anyone can get in touch with me. I'd appreciate that greatly.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Trisabre
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VH >:[
Member Avatar
VHRG High Lord
[ *  *  * ]
Hi Trisabre,

Welcome to the FM3 forums and always glad to greet new members (and past players).

Lord Pitchest ^Heart resigned his post here as indicated on the following link:

Pitchest Heart

On the public side we've always indicated he is welcome to return anytime with full membership and position restored.

On a personal note he was a great friend to me, I greatly miss his guidance and council. We both go back many years and fought side by side (he was my both my master and mentor).

Can you tell me your backstory with Pitchest? I love hearing the early years of FM3.

VH

Twice the pride, double the fall.

trisabre
[ * ]
Your founder, Pitchest Heart, his story for me starts way before Jedi Academy and before Jedi Outcast. I knew him, when Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II was a thing. Back then we used the mod, Saber Battle Xtreme 3.1 or SBX 3.1. He went by the name Ogoo. He was a blademaster without equal. He had one apprentice at the time who eventually defected to making a Jedi guild called The Jedi of Camelot. During my time as a padawan, I encountered Ogoo. Ogoo was an inspiration to all the students of what a blademaster could be. Eventually, our guild moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic and we eventually created an Imperial Guild called The Dark Reaver Empire, which I now lead. In terms of story though, we are looking to compile legends and stories about Ogoo/Pitchest Heart. That includes any students, proteges, famous battles and the like to create a story within The Old Republic Era to honour him. I was hoping I could get a timeline and speak with you about his and your guild's exploits. Please let me know. You can reach me on here or on Discord. My ID is Trisabre#2936.

Sincerely,

Trisabre of The Dark Reaver Empire.

« Previous Topic · FM3 Community Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply