Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to VHRG Empire Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MAPs & vehicles PACK !
Topic Started: Jan 12 2017, 07:05 AM (133 Views)
DLEGION
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
hello FORCEmodIII community!

i'm very happy to share with you the pack i made :
selected maps + game modes + fix + vehicles + skins + JKO stuff + merging work for all the previous with FMIII RE 1.03,
that i hope will bring fun times to you all!
here is the link, the files to take are the 5 files starting with " D_ " :

https://mega.nz/#!mtoEUQQa!bNoofj8e3MkD-hr6jE4VG2umouDSbCus5t1HoLlSMfA

https://mega.nz/#!W8YjxDQQ!nU323pWTcWqdvKdJXep5GFPpRHDqplBoyrdCoYKoWZE

https://mega.nz/#!e0xkwS4R!nMAVVqGi55fyd1Qz4WiNWTm8ehtqdQ117mKAmdX-9vo

https://mega.nz/#!zxQ2waiD!d92sQ1_oCT5F5F4f9M4ZVTLFqtlJ90Z2v9S2nPouJnQ

https://mega.nz/#!f8RUzIxb!LKn0hfycUnJArNlfOY3EGe6Wv8oVs9nrEKEITNBsLoU

here's a little summary:
D_JK2restoration.pk3 adds all the missing textures, sounds, models and MAPS ecc...from the old JK Outcast
D_LEGION_maps_VEH_2017.pk3 adds 5 maps made by me, plus some skins made by me, and some selected vehicles and NPCs
D_maps_2017_quality adds some selected quality maps (a lot from the great SJC), fixed so all works properly.
D_MBII_maps_2017_quality adds a slelection of the best maps taken from movie battles II mod.
D_maps_NOT_listed_2017 adds a lot of decent maps, considered not good enought for some reasons (too large, too undetailed, too ugly ecc...)
so are not listed (there are limits to how many maps can be listed) that can still be called by console.

there are typical duel and FFA maps, but also maps for starfighters space battles, maps to play "soccer with sabers" (like kyleball3), maps for siege on foot and with starfighters (like star destroyer assault)
hope you will like this !

LEGAL NOTICE !
I'm just a great fan of Jedi Academy and Forcemod III that put togheter and made compatible the work of others fan! all the credits to them are included in the readme files.
my own-made work consist only in the maps of the "D_LEGION_maps_VEH_2017.pk3" pack, namely : ET1 arena, Dmonolith, DskullsSHIP (in many variants) and a couple of skins and a vehicle.
I'm sure that every map maker that did it for true passion, like i did, will be happy that the community can play on his maps (or with theyr vehicles/sabers ecc..).
anyway if for any reasons the maker of something included in this packs does not want it shared in this way, please contact me and i will remove it ! thanks !

just for knowledge, my server will run all this !

i wish to thanks the VHRGEmpire for the opportunity to share this with the community ! T H A N K S GUYS !

bye!
Edited by DLEGION, Jan 21 2017, 10:30 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Blackwyrm^Heart >:[
Member Avatar
VHRG Dark Lord
[ *  *  * ]
Hi DLegion, great pack! However, there is a problem with this post that I feel must be addressed.

I really appreciate your passion and commitment to further improve ForceMod III, however, the pack in which you are promoting walks a very fine line, and I feel it is essential that I address this concern now rather than later.

While you have VHRG's full support in regard to sharing small 'files' or 'packs' and providing suggestions to further improve FM3RE, and/or FM3 in general on the forums, VHRG cannot support a re-modification of the very same module uploaded on 1/6/17 (i.e., FM3RE v1.03) or any other official VHRG FM3 module, for that matter.

When you say:
"as extra, if you want, the FM3asset.pk3 in this folder has been updated with added models taken from old FMIIIaV2.
as extra2, the zzzzFM3RE.pk3 has been changed with default saber styles (blue, red and green are like old times), and few "unbalanced" hilts have been added (grievous 4 sabers, sabershield, scepter, tonfa)
grievous model has been updated to 4 armed no cape.

will still be compatible with default FMIIIRE 1.03, so just take the version you like more! just for knowledge, my server will run all this !"

One could interpret such phrasing as an advertisement, or multiple advertisements, which VHRG cannot support within its own forums.

In fact, if I were to personally make a conclusion of the matter, I would categorize this post as an advertisement, both for the re-modification of FM3RE v1.03 and for the server.

Furthermore, you would need to request permission from either myself or Venomous before sharing a personal re-modification of any of VHRG's FM3 modules on the forums.

If anything, a post such as this belongs in the FM3 Mod Development board, rather than the FM3 Community Discussion board, if even on the forums at all.

To clarify, everything included in your post prior to the above quote was completely appropriate and without need of moderation.

For now, I will move this post to the FM3 Mod Development board and further discuss the matter with Venomous. Following that discussion, Venomous or myself will update this post, in which him or I will notify you of whether or not we will move forward in either removing this post entirely, removing only the part of the post (quote) in question, or retaining the post as is.

This topic will be closed until further notice, I hope you understand.

Blackwyrm
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am...

Member Avatar
VHRG Dark Lord
[ *  *  * ]
**IMPORTANT NOTICE**

I would like to take the opportunity provided here to clarify that VHRG does support 'small' file sharing (e.g., map packs, skins, fixes, vehicles, etc.) and advertising here on the forums.

We have a strong record of supporting the advertisement of such files here on our forums, and would not be the organization we are today had we not supported them.

In fact, we encourage such practices here on the forums. Thus, we will of course continue to support this type of advertising and thank you for your support.

The problem currently being addressed pertains to 'big' file sharing in regard to personal re-modifications of official VHRG FM3 modules, merging of official VHRG FM3 modules with other modules, and advertising such modules here on the VHRG forums.

I do not question for one second the integrity of DLegion, as he is a valued member of the FM3 community and should not be thought of otherwise.

The issue at present, I believe, is one of misunderstanding and is being addressed appropriately.

Thank you for your time in reading this notice and may the force be with you all,

Blackwyrm

Member Avatar
VHRG Dark Lord
[ *  *  * ]
Hi all, I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response to this post!

I understood at the time of closing this topic that DLegion probably did not intend to create any sort of problem, and if anything, I feel that I am at fault for never clarifying what types of file sharing VHRG can and cannot support here on the forums.
This sort of thing is probably my least favorite part of managing the website and forums, but this task has fallen upon myself.

To address the matter at hand, while I understand that uploading the enitre ForceMod_III folder is most certainly much more user-friendly and simple for sharing files with friends, the problem was that by sharing that whole folder, DLegion was also sharing a re-modification of FM3RE v1.03, which can confuse new players who may come to these forums looking for the most recent version of that module.

To conclude, Venomous and myself came to the decision a few days ago that the only change we will make in regard to this post is remove the original link to the whole folder, while everything else that DLegion had said in that post will of course remain the same unless he wishes to edit it himself.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused him, and have opened this topic again for further reply.

Alas, DLegion did not intend to create any sort of problem or trouble in sharing his folder, and I hope that he will continue to be part of our community, as we can all benefit from his involvement in FM3 Advancement and Development.

May the force be with you all,

Blackwyrm

Member Avatar
VHRG Dark Lord
[ *  *  * ]
The PHRG Empire has long been dead now...

But, from its ashes, arose the VHRG Empire B)

Blackwyrm

DLEGION
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
my bad, heheh ,edited ;)

Member Avatar
VHRG Dark Lord
[ *  *  * ]
Though I will say, we are working on changing our domain name to www.vhrgempire.com

Sorry for the confusion B)

Blackwyrm

« Previous Topic · FM3 Mod Development · Next Topic »
Add Reply