Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Nintendo Valley, where Nintendo fans from all over the world come to meet and chat!!!

Wanna join our little town? Then register today, and let yourself be introduced!

Make Nintendo Valley your home today!!!

So far, our members have made 10,071 posts within a variety of different topics!

We have 126 members, and we welcome our newest, Paxi!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Banner request; banner for NV pweez?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2009, 02:44 PM (438 Views)
Fiction Scientist
Legendary Gamer
It can be seasonal for the winter, videogame-themed for the Nintendo part or nature-themed for the Valley part.
I don't wanna impose a technique or style, just suit yourself. You might look around the forums to get some ideas though.

As for size, I'm thinking: 500-900 pixels wide and 100-300 high.
If you believe it'd be better to have it rather small or rather big, don't hesitate to say so. See, I'm not just asking for the banner, I'm asking for the kind of banner you want as well.
[RPGData:350|1|30|30|15|15|4|4|None|None|Necromancer|0|None|None|0|0|0|0|None|0|None|None]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fiction Scientist
Legendary Gamer
Okay, so here I'll post the banners we have so far. This post should be updated whenever we get a new one.

>Gaming-themed by malesretmit12, NK64
>Winter-themed by Feld0, YAF (uncropped original version 0_o )

Thanks to both of you for your time and efforts. Especially Feld0 for being such a perfectionist, feedback freak. XD
Edited by Fiction Scientist, Jan 5 2010, 09:01 AM.
[RPGData:350|1|30|30|15|15|4|4|None|None|Necromancer|0|None|None|0|0|0|0|None|0|None|None]

Feld0
Member Avatar
NV's first Feldian member!
Fiction Scientist
Jan 4 2010, 04:33 PM
Especially Feld0 for being such a perfectionist, feedback freak.
Yep, that's me. Anyone who's had the pleasure of working with me will know that I like to stay in touch with the person I'm working for (to make sure they get exactly what they want), and that I won't stop 'till I get it just right. And so, I'll post all the alternative versions of the banner, too. They are the same banner, but cropped and sized differently.

1280x667 (uncropped, full-size source banner; not recommended):
Posted Image
900x300 (max. size; recommended):
Posted Image
883x300 (will fit top of page perfectly; recommended)
Posted Image
800x240 (same width as original banner; recommended)
Posted Image
800x200 (same size as original banner; not recommended)
Posted Image
500x100 (minimum size; not recommended)
Posted Image

I know that only one of them will be used, but I thought it would be interesting for everyone to see all the variations.
Hope you guys at NV like your new banner!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Now Live! Join now and become an early supporter of an awesome new community!

Friend Codes:
Mario Kart Wii: 2578-3522-1964
Click here to see or level up my Mario Kart Wii license!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2578-2824-5550
Click here to see or level up my Brawler card!

malesretmit12
Member Avatar
Decider
It's alright. I like the text. Good job.
Posted Image

Fiction Scientist
Legendary Gamer
Updated the second post with that new, better-fitting picture to fix the gap. Thanks Feld0 again, for the heads-up this time.

As you've probably figured, the point of that second post is to keep a record of all available banners. This way, I can find them more easily whenever we need another one up there.
Meaning that all banners linked to in the second post can (and will) be used, depending on the forum's needs.

I'd appreciate it if you folks sent banner requests on other forums you go to.
I already got YAF and NK64 covered. Someone post a request on Smashboards and such. (MAAARIIIIIKK! D= )
Edited by Fiction Scientist, Jan 5 2010, 09:08 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Art Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

AFFILIATED SITES: <Photobucket free forum
Theme created by BloodPheasant741 of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.