Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which inactive country do you miss most?
Topic Started: Jun 30 2018, 06:09 PM (52 Views)
MateuszJESC
Member Avatar
Noviy Den
As you probably know, we have more non-participating than participating countries in jESC >.< Some of them were committed for long time (Belgium, Sweden), some took part less times, but also had fun (Spain, Croatia, Denmark), other were just bored (probably Greece, Romania - many countries to mention) and we have few members, who didn't really catched the idea (e.g. Slovenia, Israel, Switzerland, while France left this group now <3 ).

So, who do you miss most (including Cyprus already)? I have one answer - Greece. I don't remember their participation, but after browsing archive editions I think they were awesome. Language, style of entries. Because of cultural similarities I was happy that at least Cyprus is still in, but it's not the same, their songs were not that distinctive :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Belgium! JESC and especially our NF were really huge here, basically all people I know from my age say it was their favourite TV show back then, songs like De Vriendschapsband and Shut Up are still regularly played at student parties etc... I think it's a shame kids nowadays don't get to experience the same thing. Also Spain of course, that's an obvious one. And the Nordics :( oh yeah Slovenia and Bulgaria... Actually all countries that withdrew xD

dn16
Member Avatar
Bzz..
Mostly Belgium, we had such great songs and great national finals :(

Slovenia, Montenergo, Spain, Croatia and Sweden I miss too and more :(

Ken88
Member Avatar
JESC2012 yay! :D
I think mostly Denmark, but also Belgium, Latvia, Israel

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
The one I miss the most is Belgium because they had so many good NF songs. I will miss Bulgaria since they seemed enthusiastic. I miss Denmark and Norway for enthusiasm, cool NFs and good entries. And Romania and Moldova for epic ethnic stuff. Oh and Spain, epiccccc NF.
Sanderijn really "Shut Up" is popular? (Oh yeah, Slovenia too!)

zsb37105qtyz
Thalassa, helios, aeras, fotia
Latvia, always sent us amazing stuff :love:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General JESC · Next Topic »
Add Reply

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources