Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
ESC 2017 general thread
Topic Started: Mar 11 2017, 06:39 AM (537 Views)
Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
Didn't want to make a thread just for this, so we can discuss anything here.

This is Italy in a kid's version, so much better :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4mtWGSuJY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stelliie1994
Member Avatar
Desde El Cielo
So I know that Marc, July and I are going to Eurovision in Concert this year...anyone else is going too?

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
I wish but not enough time off to go just for EIC :P

dn16
Member Avatar
Bzz..
I wish too! But didn't got a chance to get a ticket :( :sadwave:

Caroline (jescgirl)
My Vmeste
dn16,Mar 21 2017
09:58 AM
I wish too! But didn't got a chance to get a ticket :( :sadwave:

I didn't get a ticket for London :hug:

dn16
Member Avatar
Bzz..
Draw order of the semi finals:

First Semi:
1 Sweden
2 Georgia
3 Australia
4 Albania
5 Belgium
6 Montenegro
7 Finland
8 Azerbaijan
9 Portugal
10 Greece
11 Poland
12 Moldova
13 Iceland
14 Czech Republic
15 Cyprus
16 Armenia
17 Slovenia
18 Latvia

Semi-2:

1 Serbia
2 Austria
3 Russia
4 FYR Macedonia
5 Malta
6 Romania
7 The Netherlands
8 Hungary
9 Denmark
10 Ireland
11 San Marino
12 Croatia
13 Norway
14 Switzerland
15 Belarus
16 Bulgaria
17 Lithuania
18 Estonia
19 Israel

*Lotte*
Member Avatar
=)
I finally made my battle done.

This is my opinion between 2016 en 2017 of each country participating in both years

(so i skipped russia)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNkrOfmaHqk

Esref
Member Avatar
Candy Music
If anyone wants to talk to me during the show, write to me on Facebook, looks like there is noone here :P

Marzhoparzho
Member Avatar
Candy Music
How the hell did Finland not qualify. Well.. how the hell did Belgium and Australia qualify, but Finland didn't.

I mean the most obvious freak qualifiers were Cyprus and Greece but I can see how they survived on the basis that they didn't sing a slow song.. but I thought Finland was like the confident version of both Australia and Belgium.

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
When there was only one enveloppe left I was 100% sure it would be Finland, almost got a heart attack when they said Belgium instead xD I'm happy we made it eventually but also feeling kinda guilty for Finland cause it feels like we "stole" their spot now.
I was hoping at least one of Australia, Azerbaijan, Greece and Poland would flop, but I could have known that wasn't going to happen...

Esref
Member Avatar
Candy Music
I never liked Iceland until today, I'm upset she didn't make it.

And like you Sanderijn, I was so sure it'd be Finland, wasn't very happy when I heard Belgium though... I don't want to be mean but she was really bad, maybe the 10th placer or something? I was shocked to see it go through.

Greece could be the worst song of the year, even Valentina's song is better, at least they have a tacky act that fits it, absolutely disgusted it made the finals. She can't even sing.

Azerbaijan was the best of the night for me along with Iceland and Finland. It was a very lame show overall, it's like it was full of songs I didn't mind hearing but I would never listen myself xD

Very sad that the highlight of the show was when we heard Dancing Lasha Tumbai for like 10 seconds when Verka was on stage xD And wow, I didn't like UK till now (never really listened to it in full) but that was just amazing <3 She'll do so well.

Oh and Portugal wasn't that bad actually, if Italy sings like that they'll win anyway (even though I hope it pulls a Song :P ) so I should be prepared for that.

Marzhoparzho
Member Avatar
Candy Music
I somehow feel like Australia and Belgium survived on the basis that the jury is slightly too knowledgeable and is more likely to take the official videos and odds into consideration, like they know that they're supposed to be listening to the most contemporary songs of the evening..

The amount of WTH BELGIUM!? on Twitter doesn't bode too well for them if she performs like that in the final too. I mean it grew on me recently but I just can't get over the fact that she qualified with that non event of a performance over Finland xD I think I'm going to be repeating that a lot over the next two days xD

I liked Iceland but somehow I don't feel sorry for them.. I didn't feel sorry for them last year either xD Should get their act together and send singers like Yohanna :P

Portugal was magical <3 I think they'll do very very well at long last <3

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Most shitty result ever, I understand we didn't make it in 2015 and 2016 but now... WTF?!?!

Marzhoparzho
Member Avatar
Candy Music
Joni,May 9 2017
11:56 PM
Most shitty result ever, I understand we didn't make it in 2015 and 2016 but now... WTF?!?!

I even thought it would be a potential Top 10 in the final for :finland: :'(

Esref
Member Avatar
Candy Music
Marzhoparzho,May 9 2017
11:59 PM
Joni,May 9 2017
11:56 PM

I even thought it would be a potential Top 10 in the final for :finland: :'(

I thought that immediately when I saw they rehearsal footage actually, but I always knew the song was not strong enough and could get repetitive for most people so I'm not as surprised as you :P

I just can't get over with Greece qualifying, that song xD

Watching them again now, Slavko had the best performance (visuals wise) I wonder if he was close to quaflying at all, I'm going to miss that in the final :( The last 30 seconds of the song is just there to make it longer though and that was very obvious xD Even he sounded better than Belgium xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Kiev 2017 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources