Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Russia 2017 - Polina Bogusevich - Krylya
Topic Started: Feb 10 2017, 07:12 AM (2,904 Views)
Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Official announcement:https://vk.com/academy_ik?w=wall-77539933_4840
Submission period lasts until 10 April. I hope for another great NF with another great winner, and I also hope they don't randomly turn their winner into a group like last year :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ken88
Member Avatar
JESC2012 yay! :D
I hope for a fair voting system. :P

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
So the deadline was yesterday and the next step will be the live auditions in Moscow. The NF wil be in Crimea this year as well - I wonder its after the New Wave Jr like last year which would be in August. On the other hand sometimes they have had their NF as early as in June.

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Joni,Apr 11 2017
08:52 AM
So the deadline was yesterday and the next step will be the live auditions in Moscow. The NF wil be in Crimea this year as well - I wonder its after the New Wave Jr like last year which would be in August. On the other hand sometimes they have had their NF as early as in June.

Actually NWJ will be held earlier than usual this year, 31 May - 1 June, so I guess the JESC NF will also be held then, that would also explain why the submission deadline was so early compared to last year.

I wonder when the internal semi final is though, irc last year they put the dates for both the semi final and the final in the rules but not this year.

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Oh NWJ is so early - that means we will probably hear the songs already in May because they will have the online voting before the NF the same way as last year.

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
The NF will be on 3 June and half of the NF songs will be released already on 1 May.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS8qa_wAGjg/?ta...ussiaeurovision

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Oh wow, that's early, but yay! Why only half of the songs though? xD

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
I think that that "half" is only as estimation. Songs eligible to the contest can be released at the earliest on that day so I guess some of the singers might release their songs then. Whether those are really NF songs or only candidates cannot be known now because we don't know the semifinal date...

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
https://vk.com/mariamirovaofficialgroup?w=w...63_122141%2Fall
Maria Mirova will not participate this year :(
According to her mom, the semifinal is 20 april, so in 2 days time already.

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Oh thats such a shame. Well there are a lot of other good ones, it will be interesting to see if there are some kids from Voice Kids this year or last year (but please not the boy who won last year...)

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Joni,Apr 18 2017
09:09 AM
Oh thats such a shame. Well there are a lot of other good ones, it will be interesting to see if there are some kids from Voice Kids this year or last year (but please not the boy who won last year...)

Oh I thought he was too old already but I looked it up and he's still eligible this year, well let's hope he's not in indeed xD though I can't really see him doing it.

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
All the Vk finalists are in Moscow at the moment btw, I wonder if any of them can be in the semifinal when they have Vk rehearsals going on, maybe not.

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
I wonder if there is a livestream from the semifinal today, via periscope or something.. maybe not :P

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Doubt it, especially since the songs aren't allowed to be released yet :P

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Here is the list of the singers and groups

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGacO3jz7w/?ta...=kostyuknastena

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tbilisi 2017 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources