Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
San Marino 2015 - Kamilla Ismailova - Mirror
Topic Started: Jul 20 2015, 06:20 AM (2,882 Views)
Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
I guess it's official then

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino_in...ng_Contest_2015
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
It's not official, the only source for the Wikipedia page is that blog that also said Tunisia would debut xD It's only official when junioreurovision.tv confirms it, otherwise it's not.

EDIT: and when further exploring that blog I also see they said that the Irish NF is going to be on the 14th of November... One week before JESC xD Yeah, totally reliable.

Kosm1fent
Member Avatar
See you next week
Guys.

Only source

Guys. Come on, you are smart. :P

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Sanderijn,Jul 20 2015
03:27 PM
EDIT: and when further exploring that blog I also see they said that the Irish NF is going to be on the 14th of November... One week before JESC xD Yeah, totally reliable.

Yep noticed that too, maybe this thread could be deleted

Sara
Member Avatar
Administrator
I don't find reason to delete as they said they would be in unless they can't get the funds, things are looking good as they signed a contract with a musical competition.

LAboy 456
Member Avatar
Te Traigo Flores
Sara,Jul 20 2015
04:39 PM
I don't find reason to delete as they said they would be in unless they can't get the funds, things are looking good as they signed a contract with a musical competition.

And it seems the staff of the competition in question has officialized their participation via their Facebook page:

http://www.esc-plus.com/is-san-marino-conf...urovision-2015/

Nothing officially confirmed yet by EBU or the jESC staff, but it's looking like they could be the 16th confirmed country (unless there'd be someone else on the "officially confirmed countries" list before them)

:)

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
That's great news :D

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
Somehow I thought they were already confirmed xD

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
And finally they are officially confirmed :)

Joni
Member Avatar
The Start
Oh how I wish that the 16th country would have been anyone else...

CatEye
Member Avatar
Noviy Den
Joni,Sep 27 2015
09:28 AM

+1 They are very likely going to send another unremarkable song and in the end they'll probably give Italy 12 points again.

Ken88
Member Avatar
JESC2012 yay! :D
CatEye,Sep 27 2015
01:28 PM
Joni,Sep 27 2015

+1 They are very likely going to send another unremarkable song and in the end they'll probably give Italy 12 points again.

Yup, Its about quality, not quantity. We are nothing richer.

Sanderijn
Member Avatar
Lurji prinveli
Ken88,Sep 27 2015
06:13 PM
CatEye,Sep 27 2015
Joni,Sep 27 2015

We are nothing richer with Albania, Russia, Ukraine or Belarus either this year. Does that mean they should withdraw? Nope, because then we would have only 12 countries and that would mean JESC would be on the edge of dying again. It IS about quantity.

Ken88
Member Avatar
JESC2012 yay! :D
Sanderijn,Sep 27 2015
05:42 PM
Ken88,Sep 27 2015
06:13 PM
CatEye,Sep 27 2015
Joni,Sep 27 2015

We are nothing richer with Albania, Russia, Ukraine or Belarus either this year. Does that mean they should withdraw? Nope, because then we would have only 12 countries and that would mean JESC would be on the edge of dying again. It IS about quantity.

Countries that collectivly send mehstuff and vote for neighboors and kill favorites to win are better out of the contest. If they rob another favorite from the country, people will get annoyed. They should atleast try something to replace televoting, perhaps a voting spot on a location in San Marino.

Nebo
The Best Is Yet To Come
In the ESC San Marino has given 12 points to Italy only once out of five times. It's not that automatic. And neighbours keep voting each other, we can't get rid of that fact. In case of San Marino and Italy it's of course about the same culture.

By the way, do they even have their own telephone systems in San Marino? I bet many people vote from Italian numbers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sofia 2015 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources