Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Problem with avatar
Topic Started: Mar 18 2015, 10:37 AM (471 Views)
MateuszJESC
Member Avatar
Noviy Den
Hi, I have a some problem. Maybe you'll know, how to help me.

I want to set a new avatar, but I forgot to remove previous. When I set a newer one, I still had a last avatar in resolution of unrealized's one. I tried to remove it (and it works), but when I want to upload new, again I have a old avatar. There's any solution?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
Make sure it's 120x120 or smaller
.gif .jpeg .jpg .png .bmp
Then upload the new one, it should work, press control-f5 if not to do a proper refresh and see if you see it then?

Caroline (jescgirl)
My Vmeste
Have you tried clicking the "remove avatar" button before uploading your new one? :)

MateuszJESC
Member Avatar
Noviy Den
Quote:

Have you tried clicking the "remove avatar" button before uploading your new one? :)

Yes, but not before problem's start ;)

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
MateuszJESC,Mar 20 2015
12:06 AM
Quote:

Yes, but not before problem's start ;)

Send me the photo you want and I can try adding it for you on control panel, I think admins can do that xD

LAboy 456
Member Avatar
Te Traigo Flores
I was trying to upload a new avatar, but it won't accept because it seems this forum doesn't allow avatars of its type (I swear it's not offensive - it comes from this: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/appmon/ ) - I had to use a random one...

Kosm1fent
Member Avatar
See you next week
LAboy 456,Sep 15 2016
02:20 PM
I was trying to upload a new avatar, but it won't accept because it seems this forum doesn't allow avatars of its type (I swear it's not offensive - it comes from this: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/appmon/ ) - I had to use a random one...

The forum is very picky about the file types it accepts... make sure your link ends with .jpg or .png or whatever (it lists them where you change your avatar). At the very least upload it to imgur or something and grab the link from there. ;)

Wow Digimon, I haven't watched that in forever (15+ years lol).

LAboy 456
Member Avatar
Te Traigo Flores
Kosm1fent,Sep 15 2016
06:19 PM
Wow Digimon, I haven't watched that in forever (15+ years lol).

It's the newest series which will start this October... ;)

LAboy 456
Member Avatar
Te Traigo Flores
Kosm1fent,Sep 15 2016
06:19 PM
The forum is very picky about the file types it accepts... make sure your link ends with .jpg or .png or whatever (it lists them where you change your avatar). At the very least upload it to imgur or something and grab the link from there. ;)

I tried it again, noticing the file ended with .png before changing the avatar - it didn't work

I had tried to upload it in a image site (postimg) and grab the link from there - it also didn't work

EDIT: I tried another image site (Photobucket) - and it worked ;)

Kosm1fent
Member Avatar
See you next week
Yeah the avatar system is very hit-or-miss, glad you got it to work. :)

I kinda feel like revisiting Digimon, since everyone is raving about Pokemon Go it will rake up my hipster points methinks. :P I'll check the new series out next month, hopefully I won't have to worry about any season continuity?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Questions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources