Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to JESC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Greece - Secret Band; discuss Greece's 2004 entry here
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 01:35 AM (2,731 Views)
Sara
Member Avatar
Administrator
Aw, I loved her!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kosm1fent
Member Avatar
See you next week
Sara,Nov 14 2008
11:24 PM
Aw, I loved her!

Me too! I wish she had won the NF, she could be our Bobi... :P

Esref
Member Avatar
Candy Music
ohh. 2004 stage was great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F14SOhC3EX8

Kosm1fent
Member Avatar
See you next week
Thanks for the info.

Caroline (jescgirl)
My Vmeste
I can't vote because I think Secret Band is kinda average.
Andreas is a songwriter, I believe he did some things later.
Antonis is the coolest guy ever!!! :D

Stardust
Member Avatar
Web Admin
“Looking back nine years, I can honestly say that participating in Junior Eurovision was one of the greatest moments of my life until now. It still seems like it was only yesterday to me; going to Lillehammer with my friends (Secret Band) and just having fun and enjoying the moment. It was an amazing feeling and I would most definitely do it all over again.”

Since then, George has finished his music studies and recently moved to London to expand his opportunities as a musician and composer. “Everything is going to plan so far,” he smiles.

As for his Junior Eurovision experience, he believes that it helped shape his life and dreams to continue on with music and performing. “When I participated in JESC I was only fifteen years old and, like all other kids of my age, I was still trying to figure out what I really wanted to do in life. I always had a strong passion for music and started studying and playing at a very early age but the fact that I could represent my country in a Eurovision competition was crucial because it made me believe in me and make me think that my choice to become a musician was actually the right choice.”

In fact he still likes to follow Junior Eurovision news online and listen to all the songs that make it to the finals. Whether his next path leads to the senior Eurovision Song Contest is another matter. “Senior Eurovision is a lot different, I think. Junior Eurovision is a great competition with kids able to have fun and enjoy the moment without it becoming too competitive. It allows them to enjoy the experience at its fullest. On the other hand, senior Eurovision is a more complex and competitive competition with lots of different things going on such as marketing, the process behind writing the official entry and even the political relationships between countries.” He thinks for a bit longer before saying, “However I would definitely be motivated to enter senior Eurovision at some point but only with a very good song and the right marketing available to make sure that it ranks well in the finals.”

With Greece’s financial situation in a perilous state, George is adamant that they should re-enter the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. “I definitely want to see Greece in JESC again. I think that we have more to give in this competition. I know Greece has endured some huge financial problems in the past few years but I strongly believe that giving the opportunity to kids to show their talent at a high level competition is more important than a few Euros.”

However, even in Greece’s absence this year, he is keen to wish all the participants of JESC 2013 well in Kyiv. His advice is simple but true: “Go there to have fun; try your best and enjoy this amazing time of your life!”Posted Image
He got better looking xD

http://www.junioreurovision.tv/page/features

Caroline (jescgirl)
My Vmeste
Aww that is so sweet <3

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Lillehammer 2004 · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

360 by Doffy90 of Zathyus Networks Resources