Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to reply to posts, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Remember when you register you must use your ingame name otherwise your account will not be validated.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
W2 player verification
Topic Started: Jan 28 2010, 11:24:42 AM (777 Views)
Olmeca

G-Admin
Can I get verification on the players below and a check they are all above 50 points?
Also, please feel free to add any names to this thread on W2 players/forum members that no longer meet the board criteria.
Rest assured they will need verifying prior to deletion from the board.

My thanks.

Billydee
Kirok
RobKohr
Lapis
Eberry
It ain't the size of your army that counts, it's how you use it.
Valheru never figured that one out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NightRise
Above Member
[ *  * ]
Billydee: No player by that name
Kirok: 17 points
RobKohr: 0 (zero) points
Lapis: 122,088 points
Eberry: No player by that name

Now I don't keep up with players renaming or merges so that comes straight from the score board.

indole
Member Avatar
ATeam Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Interesting point.
My understanding is that the lapis account is being merged by CTF, and the person with the forum account no longer plays the game.

Im not clear on all the rules, but given the spirit of this thread, seems no point in having someone who is no longer in control of their account or playing the game have a forum account, so Ill throw that out there.

Perhaps someone from the CTF alliance, where the account resides, can confirm whether or not the lapis with the forum account is still in control of the game account?
Edited by indole, Apr 18 2011, 11:28:20 AM.
You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day! -- Marty the blackjack dealer, Vegas Vacation

Olmeca

G-Admin
Thanks, Nightrise.

The rules are, a correctly named account with no less than 50 points.
If we have to start trying to ascertain who controls the account then it's going to get bitchy.
The current status quo will remain.

Lapis stays, the rest are deleted.
It ain't the size of your army that counts, it's how you use it.
Valheru never figured that one out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · World 2 · Next Topic »
Add Reply