Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to reply to posts, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Remember when you register you must use your ingame name otherwise your account will not be validated.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
IKlympics For Real; IKlympics
Topic Started: Jun 9 2008, 11:48:50 PM (1,011 Views)
vaultclassic
Hey I was thinking and I know it would be ALOT of Hard work and all but why not try to plan for a real IKlympics? we can have like Chess and Checker and maybe Dots From Yahoo Games. We can also have Xbox live games like Halo 3 and Call Of Duty and any sport games you guys want and whatever. everyone would have to be REALLY patient but I think we could get it done. Email Me at [email protected] for any commets or suggestions that you may have. and you can also post it here but I really would like emails so I can keep tracke of everything. Thanks VaultClassic
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ingenious
Member Avatar
Your guilty conscience
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
retard
Posted Image
C3BER

will everybody get off their high horses because it's a game and as a game will you all play by the rules or what is the point in playing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

No wonder Ing's friend count was 0. No manners or class. Ok Ing, remember what your parents and elders always tell you, "If you have nothing nice to say go talk to the cat that's what we're paying her for." Poor feline.

At least it only took you 3 months to come up with that witty response. *round of applause* Any faster an you'll be standing still. LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Scipio1770
Member Avatar
CyC
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
well I think we can consider it his form of saying Goodbye ^_^
“The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt”

Deleted User
Deleted User

ROFL! Leaving with the class he exhibited so often in game. LOL1
Quote Post Goto Top

Ingenious
Member Avatar
Your guilty conscience
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just saw this when I posted it, it's such a daft idea, really
Posted Image
C3BER

will everybody get off their high horses because it's a game and as a game will you all play by the rules or what is the point in playing.

Master_Of_Puppets
Member Avatar
The Master
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ha ha You Said Daft =]
W2 - Master_Of_Puppets ~ [-S-]

Im the master of puppets I'm pulling your strings. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams >=]

-Metallica

Deleted User
Deleted User

haha you brought up a dead topic.
Quote Post Goto Top

Master_Of_Puppets
Member Avatar
The Master
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was just looking around and saw the word Daft =] I knew it was old

FoaL
W2 - Master_Of_Puppets ~ [-S-]

Im the master of puppets I'm pulling your strings. Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams >=]

-Metallica

FurryCobra
Pimp at Sea
[ *  *  *  * ]
Haha we're all playing on a dead server....

Posted Image
Veteran Lurker

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World 2 · Next Topic »
Add Reply