Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to reply to posts, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Remember when you register you must use your ingame name otherwise your account will not be validated.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
newb Alliance
Topic Started: Dec 13 2007, 04:50:25 PM (972 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Of course.
61 is a great number, been living opn 60 members for far to long.
You are always welcome at [Ireland], give me a call in game (eberry1) if you are seriously looking.
Quote Post Goto Top

egg
Member Avatar
[Mafia] Don
Global Moderators
fluffy
Dec 30 2007, 02:22 PM
well, no one has joined and I'm lonely.  Anyone have a spot in their alliance for a 13 island player?

And don't ignore my invitation you fool!

But Ireland is cool too.
~ Egg, Admin-thingy of the awesome [CYM] ~
Head of Stuff
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fluffy
Member Avatar
The_Joker - [DIGG] RULES
lol, also willing to help with running external forums and other positions in the alliance.
if you want me, tell me what you have to offer.

also looking for an alliance with all or most of its members active in game and on the forums
w1: Posted Image

w2:psychopath

Toast anyone?

Deleted User
Deleted User

egg
Dec 30 2007, 09:17 PM
fluffy
Dec 30 2007, 02:22 PM
well, no one has joined and I'm lonely.  Anyone have a spot in their alliance for a 13 island player?

And don't ignore my invitation you fool!

But Ireland is cool too.

Aww, what a sentimental egg you are. ;) Don't let the mafia hear you talking like that, they will think you have gone soft (boiled).

Anyways, At Ireland, we actually do not have a external forum, i don't know if that takes out of the running, but we would love to have you.
We have a great foundation of members, some great friends, and a good attitude towards the game.

Also, its always happy hour in Ireland. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

fluffy
Member Avatar
The_Joker - [DIGG] RULES
Eberry
Dec 30 2007, 02:40 PM
Of course.
61 is a great number, been living opn 60 members for far to long.
You are always welcome at [Ireland], give me a call in game (eberry1) if you are seriously looking.

if i join, you'll be at 60 again :P

Toast anyone?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ahh yes,
Had to get rid of another inactive.
Some people just do not have the spirit of the game inside them. :)

Anyways, i always liked 60, we have been at 59 for a few hours and i already don't feel complete.
Quote Post Goto Top

fluffy
Member Avatar
The_Joker - [DIGG] RULES
i'll be joining you guys if w2 starts working again. I sent in an app, but i dunno if it worked...

Toast anyone?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Everyone can rest easy, Ireland reached 60 members again with the addition of Fluffy. :)

I would like to, on behalf of all of Ireland, welcome you to The First Brigade of Ireland, along with thanking you for your proposal of making a forum for us.

Ireland: The Green Country

Quote Post Goto Top

egg
Member Avatar
[Mafia] Don
Global Moderators
Good choice Fluffy!
~ Egg, Admin-thingy of the awesome [CYM] ~
Head of Stuff

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Alliance Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply