Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to reply to posts, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Remember when you register you must use your ingame name otherwise your account will not be validated.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
No unowned islands
Topic Started: Apr 27 2007, 08:57:05 PM (3,061 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Has anyone noticed that there are no rulerless isles? This may change in a while, but ocean 1 is going to be a difficult place to plunder and colonize when we reach harbors.
Quote Post Goto Top

shadowlurker
Emperor of an isle
not to worry, [HAMMER] smash open underwater volcanos. many islands form.
a fight without peril is a fight without glory. a fight without reason is a fight without honor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sumikoska
No longer with us.
Global Moderators
RobKohr
Apr 27 2007, 07:57 PM
Has anyone noticed that there are no rulerless isles? This may change in a while, but ocean 1 is going to be a difficult place to plunder and colonize when we reach harbors.

Yep.... I'm curious to see what happens. Maybe in World 2, there aren't any rulerless isles.

Razor_light
Member Avatar
[Foimp] Admiral
Global Moderators
or maybe its just because its a test and so he wants to force us to attack to see how it works rather than simply colo-rush.
Posted Image

Cthulhu
Member Avatar
Orc Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let's give Sven something to test! Tiny War Rafts packed with Stick Throwers and cats (the furry kind) en route to Razor_light's isle now... :lol:
'r haid chan 'n alluog orcs ewyllysia anrheithia 'ch breuddwydion.

La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Formerly known as Ar-ees Orc.

Cesium
Sailor
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You guys, this game is almost identical to IK beta as far as the game mechanic goes. Therefore, you get your isles by attacking other players. You can take their mains at any time.

Razor_light
Member Avatar
[Foimp] Admiral
Global Moderators
ares
Apr 29 2007, 04:14 AM
Let's give Sven something to test! Tiny War Rafts packed with Stick Throwers and cats (the furry kind) en route to Razor_light's isle now... :lol:

dont have an account mate - i cba with a stupid test version, i'll let you lot be the guinea pigs - just do enough complaining that he gets rid of that overview.
Posted Image

Deathbystoning

G-Admin
Even if they have no other isles? If so then I can't see how new players can even exist after a period of time.
My account name is DBS_Smith, I'm the DBS part :)

Admin of Angel. Don't take anything that I say or do to be the official position of Angel unless I specifically say it is.

Posted Image

Razor_light
Member Avatar
[Foimp] Admiral
Global Moderators
Cesium
Apr 30 2007, 01:19 PM
You guys, this game is almost identical to IK beta as far as the game mechanic goes. Therefore, you get your isles by attacking other players. You can take their mains at any time.

uh no...

no colonies
Posted Image

Ecstasy
Member Avatar
Fortress Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If there are no colonies, then what is the point of playing? Everyone gets one isle and one isle only? ever?
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · World 2 · Next Topic »
Add Reply