ILKESTON FOOTBALL CLUB SUPPORTERS GROUP | FORUM

Working with Ilkeston FC to maximise support, both home and away, representing the views of fans, making sure that their voice is heard.

Welcome to the newly launch of the Ilkeston FC Supporters Group Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
local derby weekend
Topic Started: Sep 29 2017, 06:29 PM (662 Views)
lil Rich

forest vs sheff united(3pm) mansfield vs notts county(1pm) grimsby vs lincoln city(1pm) saturday and sheff wednesday vs leeds sunday(12.15pm) - if i get up to late for stags game i'll be at forest game instead - be fun for police at least haha
Edited by lil Rich, Oct 2 2017, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lil Rich

sheep 2 forest 0 yesterday - watched it down nottingham - not happy about it :(

lil Rich

got to pass sheeps c@%p hole of a ground saturday as going to tamworth - could avoid it by getting train from ilson but that 40 while derby only 13.50 - alfreton best win now :-@

lil Rich

stags vs spirites this saturday - reckon i be going to that game - league 2's answer to forest/derby

lil Rich

could'nt do mansfield/chesterfield game - got to ground when found out i could'nt get ticket - they went friday - bit p@&%ed off about that as wanted to watch game - make do with notts county instead

lil Rich

burton vs forest saturday - try get to the game - should be fun - get to burton via derby - shame i have to pass their s*%thole of a ground - few beers round town centre before game so should be good day headbanger

IFCSG17theoldwhistler

No need to talk about The ***ty Ground like that Rich. 😂
Edited by IFCSG17theoldwhistler, Feb 13 2018, 05:32 PM.

lil Rich

IFCSG17theoldwhistler
Feb 13 2018, 05:32 PM
No need to talk about The ***ty Ground like that Rich. 😂
sheep got the ground with scaffold keeping it up - would'nt keep cattle in that hole - chernobyl in better state then derby ;)

lil Rich

could'nt do burton/forest game - got to ground and got asked for ID as wanted to make sure i not forest fan - did'nt have it so asked for mu postcode - turned out DE7 postcode restricted as to close to nottingham - was'nt allowed in :( crap game by sounds of it anyway

lil Rich

forest/sheep game 0-0 yesterday - seen more better games then worse - not the best game - noticed lincoln vs grimsby and notts county vs mansfield this saturday - try do county game - should be good game as both doing well

lil Rich

just had look at mansfield website - allocation of 4122 for the away end - sold most of their tickets so should be lively - looks like i have to make do with home end somewhere again

lil Rich

chesterfield beat notts county 3-1 yesterday - did'nt go as could'nt be arsed to make effort

Cheggy Robin
Member Avatar
22 Years a supporter Home & Away
Heard in Chesterfield today that Kevin Nolan and ALL the County fans were GUTTED you couldn't make it Rich. In fact KN's post match round up on BBC Notts he said,"Once we heard Lil Rich couldn't be arsed to make the effort to get to the game, all the pre match optimism dissapeared and players confidence collapsed" ahh well it was just the result the Spireites needed, so thank you for not making it, every cloud and all that (cheers) (cheers) (cheers)

IFCSG17theoldwhistler

😂😂😂

lil Rich

Cheggy Robin
Mar 26 2018, 10:08 PM
Heard in Chesterfield today that Kevin Nolan and ALL the County fans were GUTTED you couldn't make it Rich. In fact KN's post match round up on BBC Notts he said,"Once we heard Lil Rich couldn't be arsed to make the effort to get to the game, all the pre match optimism dissapeared and players confidence collapsed" ahh well it was just the result the Spireites needed, so thank you for not making it, every cloud and all that (cheers) (cheers) (cheers)
reckon i go to notts county game saturday - got coventry coming over - see if i get hi-jacked by coventry lot again - had me twice before up chesterfield - even got lift from town centre to the ground on supporters bus as i did'nt know way to ground at the time - they nice to me for some strange reason :-/

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GENERAL CHAT · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

www.ifcsg.co.uk