|Welcome to the gaming forum
1. Don't come here and start fights or be rude. We STRONGLY
stress that this is not a place to come start trouble with
anyone. You are allowed your opinions, but if you have
nothing better to do in your life than come here, sign up,
and specifically post just to bash other users then you are
in desperate need of a hobby.
2. It doesn't matter if you use swear words on this board but
don't get out of hand.
3. Keep Avatars 100x100 and below . Signatures to be kept at
500x200 and below . If you don't follow these guidlines your
Sig and Avatar will be delete and you will be notified. If
you keep on doing it, your account will be deleted. Not
everyone has broadband.
4. A post may be deleted without reason- that is if anyone
complains or is offended and asks for a certain topic to be
removed/locked. Posts are also moved into the topic
categories that they belong in, so don't freak out if you
think your topic was deleted - it could have also been moved.
Check before complaining. Also, when quoting a post, do not
quote everyone's post, quote the person you are responding
to. Otherwise, your post will be edited.
5. Personal addresses and telephone numbers are not allowed
to be posted. If you know that information - KEEP IT TO
YOURSELF. Posts with this info will be deleted and members
whom continue to post this type of info will have their user
6. Garbage posts will be deleted, this is not a refuse dump.
If you can't manage to post something reasonably coherent,
understandable, and within good taste it will be discarded.
This is the law here and this is not debatable.
7. Arguments between users will not be tolerated. Take it
elsewhere. Respect your fellow Revenants! It's much easier to
ban 2 users who are fighting then to respond to 50 PM's we
will get about you fighting. Guess which one I'll opt for!
|5:47 PM May 23|