|Welcome to Eastman ATV Association Inc. Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Rules and Regulations; Guidelines for using the Forum|
|Topic Started: Dec 20 2009, 01:29 PM (172 Views)|
|Rumely||Dec 20 2009, 01:29 PM Post #1|
All visitors can view the forum, however only registered users are allowed to post messages.
The real-time nature of this forum makes it impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. We are not responsible for any messages posted, the messages express the views of the author of the messages only. We will remove objectionable messages, if we determine that removal is necessary.
The guidelines below are designed to clarify various responsibilities of community members (users) here at Eastman ATV Association Inc. Please read and become familiar with them.
Board-wide Rules and Regulations
A) Registration is required in order to post on this board.
Posts are to be made in a relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
C) Users should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
D) Users are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in these guidelines they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a Moderator. Only do this if a moderator has not replied to the post within 6 hours. Users who consistently "act" as moderators may be warned.
E) Users should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
F) Users are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on such material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
G) Users should use an appropriate, specific, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of good titles include; "Polaris 850 Will Not Start", "My Rhino Has a Grinding Noise", etc. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "Not Working!", "I've got a question!", etc.
H) Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering company services, equipment and supplies, soliciting employment, offering employment opportunities, chain letters, etc. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
I) The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
I) Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800 pixels width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image. Image size should be no larger than 234 pixels wide, 60 pixels high and 5kb in size.
II) Letter sizes should be between 9 and 12 points (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect to decency, copyrights, emoticons, etc.
III) Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to personal web sites, commercial ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.
IV) Users abusing these rules will be warned.
Warnings and Bans
1) Users will be warned at least once for a particular offense before being banned.
2) The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to temporary or permanently ban an offending user at any time.
3) Users who feel they have been unfairly warned or banned are welcome to contact the Moderator team leader. If the Moderator team leader feel you were treated badly they will remove a warning or ban. If you feel the Moderator team leader is also unfair you may contact a Moderator group member. However, a decision at this level is final. Contacting Moderator group members over warning matters should be done so as a very last resort ... group members do not want to be bothered unless vital.
4) Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban will lead to that ban being made permanent. Circumvention includes re-registering under a non-banned username, changing IP addresses to evade an IP ban, registering a new email account to evade an email ban.
5) Permanent bans are a last resort and thought is given before implementing them.
|« Previous Topic · Site Help & Rules · Next Topic »|