|*** Please note that these rules are being put on the site and are under construction. They may be modified added too or changed at any time. If any Rules are in conflict with any members opinion the site Administrator/owner Eastman ATV Association Inc. will have the FINAL say ****
Welcome to Eastman ATV Association Inc forum, the site where you'll find anything related to membership and ride related items.
The following is a general list of tips and rules created to keep the site clean, easy too use and to help keep the maintenance down.
1. First off, Eastman ATV is a family site. Please keep your post clean and free of
- Foul Language
- Sexual Comments
- Nudity or inappropriate pictures
- Violent acts or threats
- Link to other site that may have the above mentioned
Any post with any of these will be deleted by a moderator.
2. Keep your post on track! If your in a thread where the topic is about "Buying a car" for example and even if you are a active poster in that thread. Don't suddenly submit a post in that thread asking "where should I buy tires for my trailer". Instead start a new thread in the appropriate forum. Not only will it keep the threads cleaner, easier too read and less confusing, you will also get more responses too your question as well.
3a. If you don't got anything nice to say, DON"T SAY IT! Eastman ATV has decided not have any topics on any named Dealers, Service shops, or stores of any kind that may lead into insulting them or giving them a bad reputation. We will not get into topics like X shop is Better then Z shop. Again any topics of this nature will be simply deleted.
3b. There will be no name calling or personal attacks on the site. If you or a another member cannot get along then don't talk too each other. This includes in Private messages and forum threads. If you are receiving abusive messages, Contact a Moderator right away through the email or Private message features on the site. If you are a repeat offender then you will be banned from the site. Unkind words are not welcome!
4. Did you know! When typing on the internet there is a bit of a unwritten law about putting words down in web forums, Instant messengers and so on. WRITING IN CAPITALS LIKE THIS IS A SUGGESTION THAT YOU ARE YELLING WHAT YOUR SAYING AND/OR AT SOMEONE . Please be courteous and not use capitals in your post and try to use the best grammar you can. Not everyone can type or are computer literate so please have patients for the people who are doing the best they can too be apart of the site. It is there's to use as well.
5. Remember to be safe ! When making post remember that everyone on the internet can come here and read your post. We don't recommend posting your phone numbers or any other personal information that may lead to trouble. Don't forget when posting pictures your plate Number might appear in the picture as well . So if your not comfortable placing this information on the net then don't.
6. Please note. A moderator has the right and ability to delete post, move post, Split up threads and so on if they seem to be getting out of order or in the wrong place. You may even see at times your post may have been edited or changed. Don't worry. Sometimes we go into a post too correct a spelling mistake or remove double words if catch them.
7.Everyone has an opinion, Everyone has a right to an opinion. And Everyone has the right to disagree with that opinion too.
8. Remember Eastman ATV is all about having fun! If you can't have fun here and enjoy the site, please go too www.Google.com and search for something that may be more to your interest.