Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossips and Spoilers thread #109
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 10:21 PM (47,937 Views)
rach1983
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Dec 18 2013, 04:38 PM
rach1983
Dec 18 2013, 04:34 PM
Dec 18 2013, 04:33 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I dont think so. I dont see them revisiting Chylan anytime soon. The love story they are invested in is Davery. But we will agree to disagree.
Is Davery the couple going on a exotic trip working on a mystery? I think they will write them a good love story but I also think they plan on revisiting Navery when it comes out what Sharon did.

Yep Davery are supposed to go on an adventure searching for Ian Ward
Daily Mood http://38.media.tumblr.com/24361a131608e68cfe7f06c36a9d4ea7/tumblr_n4lwwuW8P41qbbnjbo1_500.gif
Deemed by a troll as part of The Selfish Agenda Bitches Club with SIKB, Leora, Juter, Ella Grace, IamChili and all Anons hating Siam :heart
♥ Michelle will always be Phyllis in my heart but Im looking forward to see Gina rocking ♥

Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Nick/Avery/Dylan is really the only reason I will stay watching Y&R. Nick is a dumb ass but I'll forgive him eventually...I mean those dimples. Haha. ;)
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2013, 04:40 PM
rach1983
Dec 18 2013, 04:36 PM
I would take Navery over Shick any day of the week but I think I like Davery better than Navery...
I like Davery together because its easy to FF them lol
This. two useless and boring characters who shouldn't even be in town are easier to ff when together.
:score
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2013, 04:35 PM
rach1983
Dec 18 2013, 04:29 PM
Maybe JM could get his wish if Nick finds an unexpected shoulder to cry on either Chelsea or Lily :lolz
He's not! He's going back to Avery and Dylan will probably go back to Chelsea but not before Avery gets knocked up Dylan.

I have no idea what will happen with Sharon. Maybe she will get with NuBilly or Stitch.
So Nick will raise Dylan's Kid with Avery :lolz
I'm just speculating since there's been so much talk about babies with Davery. Also other then the stuff with Ian Ward Davery doesn't have any drama. I think they would have it by having Avery find out she's knocked up by Dylan while Nick is creeping back up around he and trying to get her back.

Goto Top

rach1983
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
rach1983
I would take Navery over Shick any day of the week but I think I like Davery better than Navery...
Dylan/Avery/Nick has to be one of the dullest triangles ever. Avery with either man is :sobored
:lolz
Daily Mood http://38.media.tumblr.com/24361a131608e68cfe7f06c36a9d4ea7/tumblr_n4lwwuW8P41qbbnjbo1_500.gif
Deemed by a troll as part of The Selfish Agenda Bitches Club with SIKB, Leora, Juter, Ella Grace, IamChili and all Anons hating Siam :heart
♥ Michelle will always be Phyllis in my heart but Im looking forward to see Gina rocking ♥

Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 18 2013, 04:41 PM
Nick/Avery/Dylan is really the only reason I will stay watching Y&R. Nick is a dumb ass but I'll forgive him eventually...I mean those dimples. Haha. ;)
I feel the same way! :cheer
Goto Top

Gianna
Member Avatar
BOOYEAH!
Dec 18 2013, 04:18 PM
Gianna
Dec 18 2013, 04:13 PM
Dec 18 2013, 04:11 PM

Stevie Wonder saw this coming. Along with Nick getting closer to Sharon, probably falling in love with her again then finding out this love of his took his kid away from him and lied about it for months maybe years. I'm sure NuPhyllis will be doing the honours of announcing this. :lolz
For years? the truth better come out during Febuary Sweeps, i think Phyllis is not need for the truth to come out
I think Phyllis is very necessary for this story. She's a main character in this and she should be involved.
Official YR casting call for Phyllis Newman

"Phyllis is beautiful, smart and conniving. She is confident in her own sexuality and is unafraid to use it to get what she wants. She knows she has power over men and many times has used it, both to her benefit and to her detriment. She definitely has an edge."

Offline Profile Goto Top

rach1983
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Jack invited Hillary at Summer's party :lolz

Jack wonders if Kyle is attracted to Hillary. Kyle said he has no woman in mind since Summer. He looks sad

Abby introduced Tyler to Victor

Nikki thanks Sharon for being a good friend to Nick :lolz

Victor doesnt think Sharon should be there. Nick assures him that Summer likes Sharon

Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

rach1983
Dylan/Avery/Nick has to be one of the dullest triangles ever. Avery with either man is :sobored
The writers haven't written them like a triangle yet. They have had both guys move one without fighting for her and Avery immediately saying I'm with this person. triangles are suppose to have the two people the person is torn over fighting for them and the person in the middle loving both them and finding it hard to let either go. Avery has let both Nick and Dylan go and doesn't seem to act like she misses them when they were gone.
Goto Top

Gianna
Member Avatar
BOOYEAH!
Dec 18 2013, 04:27 PM
Dec 18 2013, 04:23 PM
Dec 18 2013, 04:19 PM

Doing the reveal without Phyllis would be ridiculous. But, yes, make it all about Nick running to Avery. Please.
He's going to run to Avery. There's a reason Avery isn't around her niece. Tomorrow she isn't at her birthday party or even mentioned when they're suppose to be close.

I think Davery will be getting really close while looking for Ian. Nicky's dumb ass will end up running to Avery and crying on her shoulder about Sharon and Summer which will cause problems for Davery.

I actually don't think there is a real reason. I remember someone speculated that Summer's birthday was a huge ploy to make Nick jealous of her spending time with Dylan and Avery and look how that turned out :lolz

"Phyllis is beautiful, smart and conniving. She is confident in her own sexuality and is unafraid to use it to get what she wants. She knows she has power over men and many times has used it, both to her benefit and to her detriment. She definitely has an edge."

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Oliveria
Dec 18 2013, 03:40 PM
rach1983
Dec 18 2013, 03:35 PM

I say Steve B

He is now a Newman and Adam will be out and he not a Abbot.

He is taking over the show.
Oh bull fucking shit to SBu taking over the show. I wish like hell he was as his fan as is falsely claimed on a daily basis, but not happening. He's on a fucking 8-11 days a month work schedule and his airtime on the days he is on sure as hell don't eat any show. He fucking interacts mainly with blah Avery and useless Stitch. So don't try to tell me or spin that he's taking over any damn show.

SBu was flying from TN to LA yesterday. So find another scape goat for the bullshit spin. Namely Muhney himself. He was fired because of his own damn actions.
calm down and take a chill pill dude - it's not worth getting so riled up. it's people's opinion.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Gianna
Dec 18 2013, 04:44 PM
Gianna

For years? the truth better come out during Febuary Sweeps, i think Phyllis is not need for the truth to come out
I think Phyllis is very necessary for this story. She's a main character in this and she should be involved.
i don't think they are planning to recast , if they need Phyllis to expose Sharon it will not come out anytime soon if it ever come out
Goto Top

rach1983
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Looks like Kyle is still attracted to Summer :lolz

Fen decides to go to Summer's party

I think a Fen/Summer/Kyle is to be expected when the secret is out

Online Profile Goto Top

Gianna
Member Avatar
BOOYEAH!
rach1983
Jack invited Hillary at Summer's party :lolz

Jack wonders if Kyle is attracted to Hillary. Kyle said he has no woman in mind since Summer. He looks sad

Abby introduced Tyler to Victor

Nikki thanks Sharon for being a good friend to Nick :lolz

Victor doesnt think Sharon should be there. Nick assures him that Summer likes Sharon
Jack ships Kyle and Hilary. :lolz

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Gianna
Gianna

Given everything going on right now I don't see a NuPhyllis anytime soon. I also don't see them stretching this out for years. They lost the 25-54 demos last week and people are complaining like crazy about wanting this story line to end so I think it will be out in late January or Feb sweeps.

Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Young & The Restless · Next Topic »