Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossip for the Holidays 1458
Topic Started: Dec 4 2013, 05:53 PM (53,176 Views)
Unregistered

Dec 5 2013, 01:01 AM
Happy New Years
Dec 5 2013, 12:57 AM
Dec 4 2013, 11:49 PM
HNY,

What's going on with Sonny?
Are you not impressed by RC's huge investment in the Sonny/Olivia romance?

Sorry, I could not resist the snark after being attacked for dropping they were more of a plot point couple to RC.

What is coming up for Sonny?
Michael/Morgan
The Rivera arc
Nightmares (Olivia plays into these)
Finally that Brenda visit RC been planning

Does Brenda get to meet Lily's daughter? :twisted
Maybe she's Brenda & Sonny's long lost daughter. :twisted
Goto Top

Unregistered

Brooke
Dec 5 2013, 12:58 AM
robin: so did you break up with sabrina?

patrick: can u both take turns doing me and telling me how awesome i am?
Patrick did NOT come off well today. The specter of CottageHell loomed large in my mind.
He gets positive points for not looking at Sam's heavy water bags.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Denny
Dec 5 2013, 12:54 AM
Denny
Dec 5 2013, 12:51 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Robin's POV has been about Patrick/Sabrina mostly. Also while I think sabrina should have some POV I don't think she should get so much focus right after Robin reunites with her family. From the time Sabrina collapsed into tears yesterday this story has been focused on Sabrina. Hell even Robin asked Patrick how;s Sabrina and was talking about how wonderful Sabrina was.
I thought that was realistic. Sabrina isn't the bad guy . None of them are.

If I was Robin I'd have asked how Sabrina was as well. Sabrina's world just crashed thru no fault of her own.

The 3 of them are in a mess that is none of their making and all 3 should be given POV.
I didn't think it was realistic because Robin has been through hell. While she shouldn't hate Sabrina she also shouldn't have the energy to worry about her. RC seems to minimizing what Robin went through and maximizing the focus on Sabrina angst to equalize them and that is not good storytelling. Good storytelling would be people asking Robin how she is and wanting to make sure she is okay.

If Sabrina's world crashed, Robin's world crashed and the pieces were pulverized and yet I feel like we are supposed to just forget that because poor Sabrina's heart is breaking.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 5 2013, 01:02 AM
Brooke
i think they had patrick act in such a way that doesn't make him appealing to either woman. i mean the whole conflicted thing doesn't work for me because the sabrina love story is fake and not convincing so it just makes patrick look like a douche to be sobbing over it
It's a joke. RC wants to stall for a "big" xmas reunion.
Yes. It's pretty common on soaps to fuck things up ridiculously just to miraculously "fix" them for the holiday miracle.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Denny
Dec 5 2013, 12:54 AM
Denny
Dec 5 2013, 12:51 AM

Robin's POV has been about Patrick/Sabrina mostly. Also while I think sabrina should have some POV I don't think she should get so much focus right after Robin reunites with her family. From the time Sabrina collapsed into tears yesterday this story has been focused on Sabrina. Hell even Robin asked Patrick how;s Sabrina and was talking about how wonderful Sabrina was.
I thought that was realistic. Sabrina isn't the bad guy . None of them are.

If I was Robin I'd have asked how Sabrina was as well. Sabrina's world just crashed thru no fault of her own.

The 3 of them are in a mess that is none of their making and all 3 should be given POV.
Robin's world crashed and he lost her husband forever but I guess Sabrina is more important
Goto Top

Happy New Years
Advanced Member
Dec 5 2013, 12:16 AM
Happy New Years
Dec 5 2013, 12:10 AM
Dec 4 2013, 11:16 PM
HNY

Kudos again. It seems your drop about there not being a long drawn out triangle w scrubs and Sabrina is coming true. Patrick makes his choice on 12/19.

It doesn't seem though, they have anything for NYE.

One question, though, I haven't heard talk about what, if any story they have coming up after this?

Do you have any idea?
I heard RC's main focus was on Robin's long journey home and Robin's follow-up story would be short-changed. I have been "not so gently" warning Robin fans for months to expect RC to gloss over her captivity and the mob war umbrella story to expand and "eat this show" next.

Robin and Patrick will be drawn into that umbrella story, but as far as I heard, they are not main players. Robin's cure will be a factor in the new year, however, it sounds like more of a mini-arc to me. I wish I could tell you there is another big Robin/Patrick story coming up, but I simply do not have that. Not yet at least.
I'm not asking for a huge story delving into Robin's captivity, but is there any hope for her to even talk to Patrick about it and tell him what she's gone through?
Ask someone with breakdowns or scripts access for those scene details.

I can only share the storyboard holds very little follow-up notes regarding Robin's captivity.
-Happy New Years

Riddle me this :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Hey HNY,

If I was to ask you whether I was warm or cold in thinking that Lily Rivera, THE Lily, not a twin or an imposter, is the one behind the Rivera mob what could you say about it?

Normally I would say RC is not stupid enough to touch that 3rd rail of GH history but then again you and I were both there for the Todd and Marty rapemance on OLTL.

Thanks!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Why is Maxie acting like she will never see her kid again, it just for 6 months :lolz
If you ever saw that dirty tramp Sam you might think you were going blind. Too.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Whoa! I didn't notice this before. https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1454647_10153578443620444_1670299506_n.jpg

They went all out for the Patrina wedding. :lolz
Goto Top

Brooke
Member Avatar
MOOAJ FAN 4 EVA
Dec 5 2013, 01:05 AM
Why is Maxie acting like she will never see her kid again, it just for 6 months :lolz
If you ever saw that dirty tramp Sam you might think you were going blind. Too.
I saw Sam Monaco's hoo haa in the 1997 issue of playboy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 5 2013, 12:40 AM
Dec 5 2013, 12:35 AM
Dec 5 2013, 12:14 AM

Actually he asked twice. You don't pay attention. Robin being alive stopped the wedding. You really don't pay attention. He didn't want to get laid at all. No matter how many times you say it, that's not what happened. Only in your hater head does he not care.

Oh well. Get ready to be pissed in 2.5 weeks.
Again, if he cared at all about Robin, he would want to know what happened ot her. He doesn't. Doesn't give a fuck. And asking twice? really? Still because he thought she was easy. He had no trouble stomping all over her heart telling her he couldn't chose but telling Sabrina he loves her and that Robin being alive changed absolutely nothing. Only when Sabrina said no did he change his mind. He has no interest in Robin as a human being or the mother of his child. He wants his cake and to eat it too. He sucks. He and Sabrina BELONG together. Robin can take Emma and move. She deserves much better than a man who puts her maybe 25th on his priority list and Sabrina #1 
Again, he asked Robin she said it didn't matter. Try to follow along. I know you really want Patrick to not give a fuck, but it's not true. Even if you repeat it over & over.

You do realize he told Robin he loved her, was that trampling on Sabrina's heart? What about making out with Sabrina in front of Sabrina? Was that trampling?

When you say ridiculous things like he has no interest in Robin as a human being or mother you sound like you don't understand this is a soap ores, nor do you actually watch the show, I get you want that to be true. But it's not true.

Patrick chooses Robin. Sorry you don't get what you want. But it's only a TV show.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Brooke
Dec 5 2013, 12:58 AM
robin: so did you break up with sabrina?

patrick: can u both take turns doing me and telling me how awesome i am?
Patrick did NOT come off well today. The specter of CottageHell loomed large in my mind.
BINGO !!!!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 5 2013, 12:42 AM
Dec 5 2013, 12:39 AM
Dec 5 2013, 12:37 AM

Robin did breakdown down sobbing outside the sanctuary...closed the door and sobbed.
Hmmmm
:think

2 days of Sabrina wailing and Robin . . . . 3.5 seconds alone, in the dark, no comfort

Robin's pain means nothing - nada to TPTB

Robin was on all those days.
Goto Top

Happy New Years
Advanced Member
Dec 5 2013, 12:19 AM
Did I just read that the Carlos actor got a contract?! YAY! That's exciting. I love him.
If my source is correct, another Rivera will be joining him in Port Chuckles next year.

-Happy New Years

Riddle me this :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Dec 5 2013, 01:04 AM
Dec 5 2013, 01:02 AM
Brooke
i think they had patrick act in such a way that doesn't make him appealing to either woman. i mean the whole conflicted thing doesn't work for me because the sabrina love story is fake and not convincing so it just makes patrick look like a douche to be sobbing over it
It's a joke. RC wants to stall for a "big" xmas reunion.
Yes. It's pretty common on soaps to fuck things up ridiculously just to miraculously "fix" them for the holiday miracle.
The holiday miracle should be SAM cleaning her dirty filthy cooze.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »