Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossip Thread #100 - Rest In Peace Cordelia Katherine Valentine Abbott
Topic Started: Oct 12 2013, 10:42 AM (59,257 Views)
Unregistered

Gusest
Oct 20 2013, 09:58 AM
Ron O'Neal ‏@rono3849 8h
@MClaireEgan U know, this crap towards Muhney is not lost on the fans. Frankly, show some class 2wards him. #disgusted

lawd
:eek :huh

MM is out of his mind setting this up. He knew it was coming down the pipeline.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 09:40 AM
I just read a blog that made me laugh.

http://blogs.tv.msn.ca/2013/10/soap-news-young-and-the-restless-delia-dies.html

They said they are outraged that they killed off an Abbott (Delia) and then said that they should have killed off Johnny instead because the Abbotts are still recovering from Colleen.

Are people forgetting that Johnny is also an Abbott. Delia or Johnny. An Abbott is dead.

Idiots.
The article said if theyhad to kill off a child and an Abbott then they could have killed off Johnny as he was also Chelsie's biological child who they would use to give Chelsie's other son his corneas. I don't think the author thought it was good to kill any child.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 10:00 AM
Gusest
Ron O'Neal ‏@rono3849 8h
@MClaireEgan U know, this crap towards Muhney is not lost on the fans. Frankly, show some class 2wards him. #disgusted

lawd
:eek :huh

MM is out of his mind setting this up. He knew it was coming down the pipeline.
WTF

Real vs. Reel
Goto Top

SassyK
Member Avatar

Lets leave the fan tweets about actors on twitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 09:41 AM
Chick = Nick/Chelsea
Chick = Nick/Chloe

Which will happen first? I see Nick/Chloe...
I really dont' see either one happening.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Great, now MCE is being attacked for thanking GR.....pathetic!
Goto Top

Gusest
Unregistered

I get the impression Chylan is done
Goto Top

Unregistered

Gusest
Oct 20 2013, 10:13 AM
I get the impression Chylan is done
No couple is ever done.
Goto Top

Unregistered

They said they are outraged that they killed off an Abbott (Delia) and then said that they should have killed off Johnny instead because the Abbotts are still recovering from Colleen.

Are people forgetting that Johnny is also an Abbott. Delia or Johnny. An Abbott is dead.

Idiots.
The article said if theyhad to kill off a child and an Abbott then they could have killed off Johnny as he was also Chelsie's biological child who they would use to give Chelsie's other son his corneas. I don't think the author thought it was good to kill any child.
Johnny >>Delia

Once Chelsea got her Newman baby with the family black sheep, it elevated her Abbott baby adopted by the Newman princess. Cue a feud between the daddies.

Chloe's brat is as related to the Chancellor's as the Ashby twins. Of all the kids on the show she was the most expendable.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 10:21 AM

Idiots.
Johnny >>Delia

Once Chelsea got her Newman baby with the family black sheep, it elevated her Abbott baby adopted by the Newman princess. Cue a feud between the daddies.

Chloe's brat is as related to the Chancellor's as the Ashby twins. Of all the kids on the show she was the most expendable.
Everyone is expendable especially children.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 10:11 AM
Great, now MCE is being attacked for thanking GR.....pathetic!
MCE should just ignore it. She is a professional with class and is accustomed to crazy twitter stalkers.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Oct 20 2013, 10:21 AM

Idiots.
Johnny >>Delia

It was nonsense to kill off any child just to trigger a feud between two overgrown dumb men. :twisted
Goto Top

Unregistered

Gusest
Ron O'Neal ‏@rono3849 8h

lawd
:eek :eek
Goto Top

Unregistered

I didn't think MM was Stand out this week. I mean compared to the others it's not the same level of story.

Oddly Amelia Heinle has impressed me more than anyone. Don't know if this has been discussed or how everyone's dissected the performances this week but I was WOWd at her
Goto Top

Unregistered

EH was the one who touched me the most. AH was good too.
Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Young & The Restless · Next Topic »