Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH Spoilers: Week of April 27th [Read More] GENIE FRANCIS AND TONY GEARY TO REUNITE AT EMMYS [Read More] DAYS CASTING TWO NEW ROLES [Read More] VANESSA MARCIL ENGAGED! [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossip, Gossip and More Gossip 1349
Topic Started: Sep 1 2013, 09:51 AM (63,296 Views)
Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 12:07 PM
Sep 2 2013, 12:03 PM
Sep 2 2013, 12:02 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Why? What else did she do?
There was stuff up on stage when someone asked Brooklyn a question and then helping Brooklyn write her name when Brooklyn's mom was right there.
LOLOL!
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 12:06 PM
Sep 2 2013, 12:04 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deephttp://oi50.tinypic.com/14j53lw.jpg
no she doesn't. Patrick acted on his own with britt and always has.
He did confront Britt on his own but its the first time since he's been with Sabrina he's had his own thoughts.
Which is why those scenes are so good. He actually got to have an independent thought and deal with things on his own. Patrick would never allow someone to lead him around on a leash like Sabrina does. The only explanation is that he is still in a fog from the loss of Robin and just is going with the flow. When she returns, hopefully he realizes that he hasn't really been living for the last two years and can start picking up the pieces of their lives again because he can finally breathe again with Robin in his arms. :biglove
Goto Top

Unregistered

Silvia
gh50th
Sep 2 2013, 11:55 AM

Probably because Nik is generally kept on the other side of the canvas and doesn't typically support the mob. Doesn't help that Calry stole Spencer from Nik.
Nik has not problem with Carly
they even flirted with each other when Nik wanted buy half of the metro court
Nik even invited Carly at the Black and White Ball
and Nik went to the CarJax wedding
Cassio went. That was during the Jerry mess. Robin went for Jax. Her and Alexis were hilarious.

And Scrubs snuck a secret kiss at the reception. Jax should have run though when Carky wouldn't walk down the aisle without Jason.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 10:43 AM
Sep 2 2013, 10:41 AM
Sep 2 2013, 10:38 AM

I thought Laura and Lulu were also Nik's family. Guess I was wrong.
Lulu and laura barely interact with nik. And if nik stays with her after all britt has done to lulu they will interact less. Not that either of them are exciting.
Britt has done nothing to Lulu.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 12:01 PM

it's probably to show how much Sabrina loves Patrick.
RC needs to understand relationships cause Patrick did enough

Sabrina needs to sit down and shut it
Has Ron ever been in a relationship?
Goto Top

Unregistered

Patrick can never be independent it is as if his thoughts and actions are not enough she treats him like a kid not her equal- she thinks and reacts for him
And he allows it because he is just walking around in a fog. Can't wait to see that fog lift when his wife returns and we get RealPatrick back. :biglove
Sabrina is what they want to sell

We will not see Real Patrick and that is just wrong. It is how it is-
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 12:10 PM

RC needs to understand relationships cause Patrick did enough

Sabrina needs to sit down and shut it
Has Ron ever been in a relationship?
He and his partner are in pics together all the time

RC just cannot write them ; he needs a co-writer
Goto Top

gh50th
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Sep 2 2013, 12:02 PM

Nik screwing Jax's wife bc his own raped one didn't get over it fast enough was also pretty awful, and lead to Soily (shudders).
That whole arc was just totally dumb. Sometimes I just shake my head with some of the stories they come up with. Like, really? There was nothing better you could have done. Fanfic writers come up with some good stories for the characters. Maybe the writers should check them out sometimes. :lolz
Probably why I prefer Nik in Spencer/Cassadine stories. Maybe they can revisit endgame with all the poisoning going on?
"What's life but one person's story crossing with another?" Audrey Hardy, April 2, 2013, GH 50th Anniversary episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8m_weptns
Nothing says love like holding a woman's hair while she pukes in a bucket! :lolz
A negative mind will never give you a positive life -unknown
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 12:08 PM
Jasamrocks2010

And it is really none of her business. Not her place to do that. Patrick already handled it.
Sabrina is no longer the pet IMO. She is going to come off terrible for confronting Britt and making her go into labor.
Except that she will be the one to deliver and save the baby. :lolz Confronting Britt is just a plot point.
Goto Top

Silvia
Silvio chi?
Silvia
gh50th

Nik has not problem with Carly
they even flirted with each other when Nik wanted buy half of the metro court
Nik even invited Carly at the Black and White Ball
and Nik went to the CarJax wedding
Cassio went. That was during the Jerry mess. Robin went for Jax. Her and Alexis were hilarious.

And Scrubs snuck a secret kiss at the reception. Jax should have run though when Carky wouldn't walk down the aisle without Jason.
bottom line the reason Nik doesn't share scenes with the mob is not because what Carly did to Spencer
it's because HWs are not interested to see Nik sharing scenes with mob characters
Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 11:56 AM

That is exactly why they are doing it and Scrubs are going to be dead after the story is over. RC will make sure he really shreds them.
That makes no sense at all. None. Scrubs have been over for a year and a half. kMc left the show. All this moving on stuff is just a bunch of crap. Patrick has dated and had a sexual relationship with two woman since Robin died. RC can't kill what was over when KMc left.
They need to put the nail in the coffin because JT wants Scrubs dead and he has Purina now. The sheep won't accept it. Look at al the posts today that Scrubs are reuniting and he doesn't love her when that is exactly what the story is onscreen and what is going to play out.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Silvia
Sep 2 2013, 12:12 PM
Silvia

bottom line the reason Nik doesn't share scenes with the mob is not because what Carly did to Spencer
it's because HWs are not interested to see Nik sharing scenes with mob characters
And it's continued from Guza to Ron.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Sep 2 2013, 11:46 AM
Jasamrocks2010
Sep 2 2013, 11:40 AM
Sep 2 2013, 11:36 AM

Yes I agree. I would have love to see him bonding with the baby. I got so mad Sarbrina interference when he was going to go to Lamaze class with Britt. She ruin it
I find it funny that Sabrina pretty much brings down every scene she is in. Those Ellie scenes last week were actually painful to watch, when days before we saw Emily Wilson with Bradford and she was much better.

What will be great is if they really move Sabrina into the mob story and TeCa starts to share scenes with people like Mo, Maura West and deVry, she is going to drown. It will be really fun to watch. As fun as it was when NLG had to drag NB to her mark during the B/W Ball story. Comedy gold. We all saw what eventually happened to Leyla. I think RC is already getting bored with Sabrina and hopefully this is his last attempt to get her to fly because she just doesn't work on this show at all.
I thought her scenes w Ellie were fine.
I actually like seeing some frienships develop
Goto Top

gh50th
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
hmm, speaking of...will Robin be brainwashed and controlled when she returns?
"What's life but one person's story crossing with another?" Audrey Hardy, April 2, 2013, GH 50th Anniversary episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8m_weptns
Nothing says love like holding a woman's hair while she pukes in a bucket! :lolz
A negative mind will never give you a positive life -unknown
Offline Profile Goto Top

Silvia
Silvio chi?
gh50th
Sep 2 2013, 12:14 PM
hmm, speaking of...will Robin be brainwashed and controlled when she returns?
my guess No
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »