Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
GH SNEAK PEEKS Spoilers: Week of December 1st [Read More] KELLY THIEBAUD OFF-CONTRACT AT GH [Read More] BRANDON BARASH BACK AT GH [Read More] GH'S SAMUEL CONFIRMS STATUS CHANGE [Read More]
ON! Multi Quote
Gossip Games..1340
Topic Started: Aug 26 2013, 08:48 PM (59,197 Views)
Unregistered

Taylor disappeared
Goto Top

Unregistered

Well if Julius is Faison, Tucker is Robert, then Victoria has to be Helena with the voice stuff.
Goto Top

Happy New Years
Advanced Member
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Aug 27 2013, 12:52 AM
HNY, I was wondering whether you could say why FV and RC seem to be disinterested in AJ's character, possibly writing him out? Is it displeasure with the actor? Boredom with the character? Preference in focusing on other stories?

TIA!
All my source heard in July was a SK exit was "under consideration." There is something very weird going on there as she cannot get a straight answer on winter plans for AJ.

Another here broke the SK news some time ago so they may have a better handle on what went down.

-Happy New Years

Riddle me this :)

Offline Profile Goto Top

JasamNoMore
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
ek_cl_ct
Aug 27 2013, 01:04 AM
MillyLover
Aug 27 2013, 01:01 AM
ek_cl_ct
Aug 27 2013, 12:59 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
What shirts don't you like? :lolz
I'm a little befuddled by the fact that they are suddenly raiding JT's closet for his wardrobe. AKA plaid overload. :lolz

Some of them look okay... only a couple have bugged me. The denim shirt popping up time and again is starting to annoy as well, though. :lolz
I loathe the denim shirt. At least today the lab coat was more or less rescuing it from full display :lolz

Thus far, I haven't minded the plaid.
Thank-you to Melly for my avi :)
Online Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 01:06 AM
Aug 27 2013, 01:05 AM

Isn't he all up into Scientology now? I'm sure he has seen some freaky shit there, too. :lolz
I wonder if he'll show up on the Stafford Project. I read an article that the entire project is the scientology cult. Every one in it.
<Makes note to skip it>

Thanks for the warning.
Goto Top

Unregistered

I need a showdown between Sam and Faison.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Happy New Years
Aug 27 2013, 01:01 AM
Happy New Years
Aug 27 2013, 12:49 AM

Julius = Lucas

Tucker = Stefan

Victoria = Tiffany
I honestly heard heard nothing on how RC plans to handle a missing Tiffany.

Julius Caesar is a splendid tongue in cheek for your mastermind Faison.

Tucker is a clue to Robert and the original Jeromes story.

I have to admit, I watched during the 80's Jerome years and don't have a clue about what Tucker and Robert could be.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 01:08 AM
Aug 27 2013, 01:05 AM

I wonder if he'll show up on the Stafford Project. I read an article that the entire project is the scientology cult. Every one in it.
<Makes note to skip it>

Thanks for the warning.
Yeah in her continual pimping she doesn't mention that fact.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Aug 27 2013, 01:07 AM
Taylor disappeared
*crickets*
Goto Top

Unregistered

Cilas's chicken tits chest was sticking out on full display today.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Taylor disappeared
And no one cared. May Sabrina be next.
Goto Top

ek_cl_ct
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Happy New Years
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
HNY, I was wondering whether you could say why FV and RC seem to be disinterested in AJ's character, possibly writing him out? Is it displeasure with the actor? Boredom with the character? Preference in focusing on other stories?

TIA!
All my source heard in July was a SK exit was "under consideration." There is something very weird going on there as she cannot get a straight answer on winter plans for AJ.

Another here broke the SK news some time ago so they may have a better handle on what went down.

Happy, do you think it's weird like the Florencia stuff being leaked was when Tea was being "killed" off, or a different kind of weird?

I wasn't on the Dish at that time, so I'm not even sure if you were around for that, either.
Todd to Sonny: "Hey, but you're saving the town, right? That's great. So it's kinda like 'It's A Wonderful Life'... starring Joe Pesci." :lolz
Offline Profile Goto Top

Unregistered

Robin is also a Dr. yet she's not listed as one on the list. The other doctors have the DR in front of their character names.
Goto Top

Unregistered

Brooke
ek_cl_ct
Aug 27 2013, 01:02 AM

The look on Will Smith's face was priceless.
apparently it wasn't in reaction to miley but to gaga and the snapshot is misleading and they didn't really look disgusted
I was watching video of it. It wasn't disgusted, more a cross of "glad that's not my daughter" and "WTF?"
Goto Top

MillyLover
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Aug 27 2013, 01:09 AM
Cilas's chicken tits chest was sticking out on full display today.
No they weren't... He doesn't have "chicken tits".. :sigh
Siam Fan :biglove McBam Fan :biglove Milly Fan :biglove
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Hospital · Next Topic »